endless luv -mayur ff updatet part1

mjhtroxx thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey i am pritha nd dis is my first try at ffs hope u guyz like it
CHARACTER SKETCH

MAYANK-He is married 2 d love .nupur he is d director of a multinational company.he is a self-made man nd is very determined.work 2 him is prayer but nupur is his god

NUPUR-she is married 2 her sapnon ka rajkumar,mayank dey had been 2gether since dey were 21.she is d managin director of a branch of d multinational copmpany in wich mayank works.she is bubbly nd carefree but on d oder hand she is very focussed 2wards her work

gunjan-she is engaged 2 her childhood bf,samrat.she began datin him ind 8 standard.she is a big introvert nd opens up only in front of her big sis nupur ns samrat.she is a cardiologist in hinduja hospital

samrat-he ia a big extrovert unlike his fiance.he is a celeb fotographer

dia,uday,benji-dey all r frnds nd dey appar vry shortly in d ff

dis is basically a mayur ff nd sajan will be less .sry sajanians but i promise dey will be there nd i hope itz a treat 2 all  mayuriansπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

hey guys i am bak nd here goes d first part
njoy!

it was 6 am monday morning d alarm rang 4m her mobile tum mile title track(sry i dont no d lyrics)
she stretched her hand 2 pick up her phone nd switch d alarm off.she was NUPUR SHARMA.it was time 2 get up 2 wake mayank up(dat tuk a lot of time i hope u understand) 2 get ready ,2 make brakfast nd den 2 go 2 office.
she tried 2 get up but den felt a weight on her hand.she luked lovingly at him ,stoking his hair(dat time was d only time durin wich he allowed her 2 touch his hair hheee)then d memories of d day b4 ran in her mind.  yesterday was deir 1 marriage anniversary nd mayank had made it very special 4 her.he had an d video of deir confesson scene and den agn proposed 2 her wid a diamand solitaire ring.nupz was hidin sumthin 4m mayank nd he was restricted 4m goin in dat area of their house.finally yesterday she had shown him wat she was hidin nd guess wat it was a room converted in2 a library wich had all mayank's fav buks .
she den remembered their last nite which reminded her of her first nite.thinkin abt dis she blushed😳
she whisperd in his ear"mayank uth jaayo hamein office jaana hai"
mayank-"hmmm ...... sweety bas 2 aur min"
nupur carefully removed his hand wich was wrapped arnd her waist nd his leg wich was on her leg(basically remember d scene 4m wake up sid where ranbir nd konkona r sleepin 2gether"
she got up fm her bed.clumsily made her hair in a bun she turned 2wards d bed  nd nupur was on d bed above mayank
nupur-mayank plz uth jaayo tumhe office nahi jaana kya ?
maank-nupur main abhi office jaane ke mood mein nahi hoon(naughty smile)
nupur-to phir kis mood mein hai mere patidev?
mayank-romance ke
nupur(blushes)-by god mayank romance hum ghar aakar bhi kar sakte hain na ab plz uth jaayo hey bhagwan (lukin at d clock)6:20 ho gaye mayank plz plz plz uth jaayo . ye to ab roz roz ka plan ho gaya hai

mayak-(gettin up)-acha baba theek hai maiin uth raha hun
(both of dem go 2 get ready mayank gets ready first nd goes 2 make pasta 4 d two of dem)
in d kitchen-

(mayank listeng 2 tune jo naa kahe f4m new york0
mayank-vaah kya gaana hai ek baat to acchi hui ki nupur meri zindagi mein aayi main gaane sunne laga (nd he continues 2 sing dat time nupur enters)
nupur-by god mayank tum itne dukhad gaane kyun sunte ho maine to tumhe haan kahi thi na
vaise kya bana rahe ho(feedin papayas 2 mayank)
mayank-pasta tumhara fav hain na vo bhi red sauce mein

nupur- haan  mayank main table set karti hun (nd den she bends 2 get d plates  hairs r fallin on her face mayank keeps lukin at her)
mayank(wid a naughty xpression)-tum table baad mein set karna
nupur(standin str8)-kyun??
mayank-kyun ki mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai he keeps walkin 2wards her nd nupur behind.she walks till she reaches d wall mayank cupped her face nd said nupur i so luv u .sayin dis he kisses on her lips.nupur burnt wid his sudden touch even after 1 yr of marriage his touch still burnt her.he feasted on her saliva nd nupur responded.dey kissed passionately till both were out of breath.after d kiss

nupur-mayank i luv u 2 nd kissed his cheek.
at d dinin table both ate their fav dish .
mayannk-wat u think shud obama had got d peace prize?
nupur-by god mayank tum kitne borin baat karte ho pata hai kya voh naya maazine aaya hain na cine blitz usme saare celeb ke photos apne sam ne hi kheeche the cool na??
mayak-haan apna samrat toh bahut famous ho gaya
(nd dy toked abt random things)
d time was 9 nd both of dem loked d house nd went 4 work mayur sat in d black audi nd zoomed away

precap-mayur's history nd sajan's entry
sry guys i know its a short  update juz press d like button if u liked sajanians there is a treat cumin up 4 u all in d nxt update.probaly i will update on wed but if i get time den b4  ppl plz be in mu buddy list only den i'll be able 2 pm u hope u like it

pritha

Edited by mjhtroxx - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
plzzz continue........please pm me...it sounds interesting😳
mayur_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey pritha,
this ff sounds wonderful.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
plzzzz plzzzz continue sooon....😊😊😊
i wud luv 2 know wat happens further in d story....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
pm me.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mayur_fan - 14 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,
Do continue.
i hope it will be interesting one.
and add me 2 ur PM list.
take care
ww...mayur married???
gud yaar...
cont. soon
and pls do add me to ur pm list...
anshika
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue and pm me when u update!
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
plz add me to pm list
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum
Cont soon

Add me to ur pm list

ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice CS
plzz pm me when u continue...
roshni_light thumbnail
Sounds interesting.Please pm me when you update.