Originally posted by: Mari1986

100% agree...

Agreed 100% steffi!!
andreafernandes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

Exactly, not one fling but 3, 🀒one is disgusting in itself, 🀒

u guys believe all of this ? have u seen it with ur own eyes 2 believe it? haan?
people have broken marriage with kids , married 2 , 3 times all of that is k? nd this thing wat hes doing which i dont think he is - its the bigest mistake of the world? ..... he dint go nd have kids with 3 of them dat ull r makin it such a big issue about k!!!!
pls dont do all this , i havnt believed a single article of TB until now evn if it turned out 2 b true
if u c it from ur own eyes then its fine but u'll havnt!!!

-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u people dont know also the whole story and saying he is wrong

i am with karan

use ur brains guys
if he wantedto date 3 at a time sorry 1 mrried
he would ahve seen they arent in same group
jenny on sets he knows it can go till shradddha from sets use ur brains
nicole jenny shraddha r one group of friends okie

we dont know  a imp link in the stry
use ur brains i would say

i am with karan
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@ ALL PRO-KARAN fans= Read this analogy to this thread and answer my question.

Read this article from Tellybuzz (from India Forums):
http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/article.asp?id=10808

A few months ago Shiney Ahuja was accused of a major crime. Not a single fan believed the Tellybuzz article.

Almost all Shiney fans accused the article of being false- blindly beliving that Shiney wouldn't do such a thing.

And NOW he's in jail! as it has been PROVEN that he IS a criminal- so the article wasn't a rumour, and IT WAS TRUE!

My question:
What would you think of a Shiney Ahuja fan who STILL supports his acting even today?

anvitasrivastav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
karan is not 100% wrong,there are some mistakes  made by shraddha like she was 100% devoted for her household, she should be little bit insecure about him as she knew that karan has a effect on women.she must be more attentive towards karan aur nigrani rakhni thi na.vaise i don't like karan and shradha as a pair but i don't like nichole also.main kya mar gayi thi jo nichole ke sath affair karne chale gaye don't  worry i am coming to mumbai in few months as my father is about to get transfered for mumbai.πŸ˜‰
i luv you karan and i am with you sweetheart.
Edited by anvitasrivastav - 14 years ago
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anvitasrivastav

karan is not 100% wrong,there are some mistakes  made by shraddha like she was 100% devoted for her household, she should be little bit insecure about him as she knew that karan has a effect on women.she must be more attentive towards karan aur nigrani rakhni thi na.vaise i don't like karan and shradha as a pair but i don't like nichole also.main kya mar gayi thi jo nichole ke sath affair karne chale gaye don't  worry i am coming to mumbai in few months as my father is about to get transfered for mumbai.πŸ˜‰

i luv you karan and i am with you sweetheart.

im sorry but i found that disgusting!!!! jus becuz she was a good wife... its suddenly her fault that her marriage has broken up cuz her lame husband cheated on her wiv 2 girls.... yehhhh right.....
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Discuss in the sticky.

AR not coming back & Groverz Split Discussion  

Topic Closed