Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged
HEYYA GUYS....as we all know there r lot of controversies on the round pointing at karan's character as the people who claimed to love him madly are not by him now and are saying all kinds of words which i had not thought in the worst of my nightmares....and his loyal fans feeling helpless... smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5

all i remembered at this moment was KPS- OUR VERY OWN KARAN PROTECTION SQUAD..smileys vspace5...AND THIS ALONG WITH DEEPA_ATAL'S (SRRY DONT KNOW UR NAME) IDEAS  IS IN FRONT OF U

I WISH TO GIVE MENTAL SUPPORT TO KARAN AND MAKE HIM BELIEVE NO MATTER WHAT I AM BY HIS SIDE AND WILL ALWAYS BE.......

GUYS I KNOW MANY OF U R DISGUSTED BY HIS DOINGS .....SO WAS I SOMETIME BACK BUT NOW I FEEL V KNOW JUST ONE SIDE OF THE STORY SO THIS IS UNFAIR ON KARAN...i wud not believe any matter typed here till karan confesses or atleast speaks about the matter......A KING WHO IS CONQUERED MUST SEE STRANGE LOOKS SO BITTER A THING IS THE HEART OF A MAN.....as i quote this h.h. munro ....i mean it truly........coz just one article left us all disgusted and sympathetic.........is this not harsh......i mean how can people not know the truth and still blame and at the time when he needs support nobody is by his side.....................y just because one article cud hinder the trust u held for him..... guys tell truly did u ever love him????????smileys vspace5................ however the purpose for this thread is different...this is here for karan's fans to get together and fight for him...............fight for someone who has always acknowledged them..........smileys vspace5 i dont think i have asked to much however to maintain discipline there are certain rules we need to follow

RULES FOR KPS

NO BASHING OF ANY SORT ALLOWED.....ADOPT A PEACEFUL MANNER OF SUPPORT

THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST THIS IDEAS ARE REQUESTED TO NOT BASH PEOPLE AS WE DO NOT OPPOSE UR IDEAS WE JUST SUPPORT OURS

NO DISCUSSION OF ANY SORT CAN BE DONE HERE WHICH IS OFF TOPIC AS THIS MIGHT LEAD TO CLOSING OF TOPIC

PLEASE TRY AND NOT BE HARSH WITH YOUR WORDS, NO SLANG LANGUAGE OF ANY SORT WILL BE TOLERATED

PLEASE COOPERATE WITH THE RULES OF THIS SQUAD TO MAKE IF A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE TO BE IN WITH MODS HAVING NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS TOPIC .... PLS DO NOT BREAK RULES OF IF AS IT MAY NOT HAVE A GOOD CONSEQUENCE....HAVE A GUD TIME PROTECTING KSG....ENJOY YOUR WORK.....LOADS OF LOVE
KPS MEMBERS

PLEASE NOTE : this thread is not our original idea...it was previously made by others when karan was bashed on JDJ...i did not mean to hurt them and it is here for the same purpose that the previous one was

ALL SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THIS THREAD BETTER ARE ACCEPTED WID DUE CREDIT....PLS DO GIVE IN SUGGESTIONS AND ALL COMPLAINTS WUD BE TAKEN NOTE OF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

LOVE
KAVYA

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 17 March 2010 at 2:57am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

komal793yashimalhotraDEE2803..Ashi_KaJen..sweety_urshriddhima1Sujata77Armi-ShilpadeepzloveVirmandevilshangelangelzfrndshp_luv_dmg-ialwayswill-karansprincessNadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KSG-karan support group..NEW LINK-PAGE 150" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

GUYS I KNOW I HAVE BEEN SOUNDING VERY TEACHER TYPE ... (aww i remember dmg wid the word teacher) WID THE RULES AND STUFF BUT BELIEVE ME THIS IS NECESSARY FOR A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE TO BE IN..............PLS DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS.......................

I KNOW I AM NOT WORKING UPTO THE MARK AS COMPARED TO PREVIOUS TOPIC MAKERS...BUT BELIEVE ME I AM TRYING TO..........................

SO FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO THE LEADER OR SUPERVISOR OF THIS SQUAD ...IT IS

YUPS...U GUESSED IT RIGHT IT IS LOVE......COZ COMMITMENT DISSOLVES RELATIONSHIPS DIE BUT LOVE GOES ON FOREVER....DOSE DISAPPOINTED WID MY DECISION R ALLOWED TO GIVE SUGGESTIONS....I AM OPEN TO CRITICISM BUT NOT BASHING...

NEXT COMES THE HEAD AND THE SENIOR MOST PROTECTOR OF KARAN.....HERE IS OUR HEAD SUPERINTENDENT

Loyalty.jpg loyalty image by melocoton141

BCOZ SOMETIMES U MITE BE THERE SOMETIMES NOT BUT LOYALTY LIVES FOR A LIFETIME.....AND THIS IS FOR FANS TRULY LOYAL TO OUR BELOVED

NOW LETS COME TO THE REST OF THE SQUAD
     kavya(dmg_fanatic)
     deepa_atal (deepa_atal)
     nicole(Jotz_92)
     mithila di(mithilalovesksg)
    cutie_ridhima
     siddhika(siddhika_dmg)
    7.       Pinkss
         8.  Hima di(k_anjali12)
          Sonali di (sonalihutifan)
         Sanjana90
          Sonam5357
       Theking21
        Anizaf
          Kanwal_07
            Farzanairani
        Nidha di(nidha1983)
      Armaaniac4life
       Oyyehoyye
    .   Panjwani
      Pretty_cool93
    arman_karan
  • sue101

nadz_J
    ammy_furor
    XxaTtRaCtIoNXx
    rialuvsGROVERZ
    srkbest
    KSG2
    Monikabasra
    Panjwani
    frndshp_luv_dmg
    cute_ridhima
    aanchal.s
    dhruviarmaanfan
    Karanian
    Ksgfan
  • Roshaaan
       sanisweetie 
    Cute_trisha
    rialuvsGROVERZ
    flaming_saphire
    shine_bright
    ranbir_lekha
    nasco
    crazy_4_karan
    saumzi
    KJ_Luvs_DMG
    Princesskanzi
    Sasya
    Armi-Shilpa
    Karansprincess
    Kashishk
    Yashimalhotra
    Princess52
    Ksglover1
    Vaish04
    Londongirl1987
    Riddhima1
    Janu1610
     gujugirl1
    dreamy_eyes_me
    hunder
    devilshangel
    pooja_dmg23
    jennykaranSG
    simran45
    riddhan
    amruta04
    ksgsh23
    dmg1_mjht
  • radz_luvs_ksg

ALL THOSE WHO WANT THERE NAMES TO BE ADDED TELL ME TO DO SO.....I WILL DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE......ALL KARAN FANS INVITED

smileys vspace5
PROTECT THE PERSON WHO HAS ALWAYS ACKNOWLEDGED U

LOVE
KAVYA

ALL THE VERY BEST TO U ALL
smileys vspace5

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 13 March 2010 at 3:54am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

prety_cool93komal793yashimalhotraDEE2803sweety_urshriddhima1deepzloveVirmansrkbestranbir_lekhak_anjali12frndshp_luv_dmgksgfansiddhika_ksg-ialwayswill-nidha1983karansprincessKSG2Sue101Nadz_YuNalover

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

GUYS WE ALL KNOW THAT LIFE IS A SERIES OF UPS AND DOWNS BUT OUR MISSION HERE IS TO ADD ALL UPS AND ONLY UPS TO OUR FAVOURITE STARS LIFE....WE NEED TO ALL JUMP PAST THIS OBSTACLEsmileys AND EMERGE AS WINNERS ...........................

OUR DESTINY IS NOT FAR IF WE ARE TOGETHER....LET US ALL RUN N GET OUR DESTINY....smileys...LET US ALL JOIN HANDS AND GET WHAT WE WANT TO ....NOTHING IS INPOSSIBLE IF WE FEEL IT IS POSSIBLE SO PLS FILL A SPIRIT OF OPTIMISM INSIDE YOU AND GET YOUR DESTINY LEAVING BEHIND ALL OBSTACLES......

PLS DO UR BEST TO GET BACK THE LOST RESPECT, LOVE AND DIGNITY FOR OUR VERY OWN KARAN AND DECIDE TO NOT TO BELIEVE RUMOURS ABOUT HIM AND SUPPORT HIM JUST AS WE DID BACK AT THE TIME OF JDJ

ALL UR INPUTS WILL BE ADDED TO THIS COLUMN....PLS GIVE IN ENCOURAGING OPTIMISTIC, AND POSITIVE THOUGHT, PICTURES, VM'S SIGNATURES...WHATEVER U WANT TO SHARE...ALL CREDIT WUD BE GIVEN TO U ...I PROMISE

LOVE ALWAYS
KAVYA

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 09 October 2009 at 4:50am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prety_cool93DEE2803riddhima1Armi-Shilparanbir_lekhak_anjali12frndshp_luv_dmgdmg1_mjhtkaransprincess-ialwayswill-

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

GUYS THIS COLUMN WILL ALSO HAVE THE SUPPORTER OF THE WEEK ...........AND THIS COLUMN WILL EXIST ONLY TILL THE TIME THAT MIST IS CLEARED AND WE GET CLEAR PICTURES OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED.....................SO THIS IS FOR ALL UR WISHES FOR THAT MEMBER OF THE SQUAD WHO WUD BE AWARDED AS Karanian OF THE WEEKbest20smiley.gif Best Smiley image by KatherineT..

..... SO ALL OF U PULL UP UR SOCKS AND WORK TO SUPPORT OUR DEAR STAR

PLS LOOK OUT FOR THIS COLUMN IF U FEEL U DESERVE TO BE CALLED KSG'S LOVER NO. 1

WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE
LOVE ALWAYS
KAVYA

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 14 October 2009 at 7:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prety_cool93DEE2803riddhima1Armi-Shilpasiddhika_ksgk_anjali12-ialwayswill-karansprincess

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

GUYS...SAB KUCH ABHI HI BATA DUN KYA....COMEON..THODA WAIT KARO ..THODI SI CURIOSITY HONE DO....WATCH OUT FOR THIS COLUMN...WILL BE UPDATED SOON......SOMETHING PLANNED........................... ACHA I TELL U THIS WILL BE CALLED THE REALITY CHECK COLUMN

KEEP THINKING AND GUESSING AND OFCOURSE WAITING

LOVE ALWAYS

KAVYA

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 09 October 2009 at 5:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prety_cool93DEE2803riddhima1Armi-Shilpapalz_ksgkaransprincess-ialwayswill-

deepa_atal

deepa_atal

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged

this thread is to save his professional and his real world ..as this time he is in real trouble.... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-karansprincess

Jotz_92

Jotz_92

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged

i m with u kavya

goooooooooooooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karansprincess

Aman-ksg_vivi

Aman-ksg_vivi

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged