Heer obeys Gayatri, ALL THE TIME!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I think that like any other serial, Bahu respects and obeys her evil saas. Well Heer might also do this, remember when the time Heer came home, Gayatri was like so Heer doesnt really value me and shes acting to be sati savitri type.

I have this gut feeling that Heer will fulfill her saasu mas dream, of Heer going out of the Juneja house. Well like other shows:

1. The bahu starts getting on the nerves of the house members.
2. She acts as if she has a relationship with another man.
3. She doesnt respect her husband.
4. Well after all the members hate her, she goes and cries infront of her beloved Saasu Ma.

Was just a logic, express your thoughts on this...

Thanks... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heer obeys Gayatri, ALL THE TIME!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
PLEASE    SHUB SHUB BOLO

ALLAH NA KARI KI AISA KABHIII HOOO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraXD

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i don't think so -- heer hasn't so far obeyed glob (aka gayatri juneja, ex human being and mother) on staying away from prem this time.

she told her also, no?  that time when heer told gi-it that she knows that glob doesn't want her in jzoo, heer went and told glob that she will take any punishment, do anything to remain her daughter. 

if she leaves the house, she will not be a daughter anymore. 

besides which, heer promised prem that they would make their life together, because they were each other's life. 

so i don't think heer's gonna leave prem after making up a reason. 

just mho, of course.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraXDkhushixsweta2005

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Nice idea guys... BAD THOUGHTS OUT!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top