Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Need Some Romance.....

rock_u thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wen r we gonna see some romance happening between Sia and Raghav, ðŸ˜³... im tired of watchin Ammaji 😡..and her big protruding eyez😡 and her mean tactics evryday.😡..need som change.😲..plzz...is nybody frm d show listening!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

super_girl thumbnail
well..i do hope 4 tht......but then tomo probablt DM will lyk jhamur and there will b no focus on sia and raghav
gungun009 thumbnail
we are eagrly waiting to see some romance b/w sia and raghav but the story is revolving around use less charecters rather then main lead.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree - more Raghav and Sia scenes would be nice to watch. But in a way, I also like how they're not focusing heavily just on them. Too much of anything tends to get boring and repetitive.  I actually like the fact that the secondary characters have their own tracks and aren't there merely as props while Ammaji and Sia battle it out.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
WELL SAID, SARAH... IN COMPARISON TO OTHER SHOWS, THIS ONE DEFINITELY STANDS OUT COZ IT ALSO PORTRAYS THE FEELINGS OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS...THEY ARE NOT DUMMIES. BUT I SEE THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO INTERACTION BTW SIA AND RAGHAV NOWADAYS, AND THAT IS KINDA SAD... 😭
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, don't worry Amrutha. I'm sure there will be more Raghav-Sia scenes to come. Sia is the lead after all. They'll never sideline her completely. :-)

Edited to add: By the way, since you're new to IF I thought I'd let you know - typing the entire post in capital letters is considered shouting on forums, so the members here are strongly encouraged not to do that. It's against the rules if I'm not mistaken. Just thought I would inform you before a moderator or someone called you out on it. 😳

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
rock_u thumbnail
Ya I absolutely agree, this show also focuses on life of other characters.....bt the thing is we dun see d involvement of d main protagonists much...drez hardly 1 scene of d main leads shown,😲 dat to 2ice or thrice in a week...😲😲 .i want to see more of them...Ammaji's charachter is dfntly important....bt I hav  had too much of her....bcoz d more of her....more is d violence (ya dis is d truth if Indian society dat is being shown)....bt too much of nything is also nt gd!😕
😕Edited by rock_u - 14 years ago
sas_s thumbnail
Sia /Raghav and also Jhumar/Dheeraj - some love story should start now to make this show a bit light
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Couldnt agree more with this, i really hope some progress happens now in their love stories while keeping up with the other side stories as well.