IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by clodpolish

They should have another category: The SpammersLOL

LOL Summer ji, in this category , instead of giving examples of gandhi ji , bill gates , princess diana, it would be written -

Summer3 is an example of this kind .LOL

My analysis says I should be a teacher, okay I will sell perfumes to my students. Good money.LOL

Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging

Arrey Summer - Tum to Oprah Nikle.  Tum to tumhare shishya ko perfume ke free sample doge aur saari duniya yeh dekhke sirf tumhari perfume khareedenge. LOL

Ah luv to be as rich as Oprah in opulence or Tiger Woods in skills.LOL

oh man- u are EIFJ

i was EITJ

Just one difference .LOL

But summer ji, this is another pretty good response - a teacher does suit you totally !LOL

Thanks Teacher is a great job but a bit boring at times. I will  invent a machine to do all the markings.

Edited by Summer3 - 09 October 2009 at 12:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Personality Tests (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Thanks Teacher is a great job but a bit boring at times. I will  invent a machine to do all the markings.

In our school teachers would give marksheet to other students to total marks. That must explain why I mysteriously just passed by one mark when I counted I am faling by three.

I don't trust teachers in markings really. I have seen teachers sit on BEST bus and correct papers. One khadda and 6 becomes 0 and 0 becomes 9, and they have such a big stack to correct  - they don't care.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Thanks Teacher is a great job but a bit boring at times. I will invent a machine to do all the markings.

In our school teachers would give marksheet to other students to total marks. That must explain why I mysteriously just passed by one mark when I counted I am faling by three.

I don't trust teachers in markings really. I have seen teachers sit on BEST bus and correct papers. One khadda and 6 becomes 0 and 0 becomes 9, and they have such a big stack to correct - they don't care.

Ahh ! RTH ji but students do care -

i remember my high school days !In one incident children forced me to reduce my marks as the teacher had given me two marks extra-

dil pe patthar rakhkar ye kaam kiya tha !OuchLOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Ajnu to Gandhi nikli. Gandhi with deadly glare. Aise Gandhi hote to Bristish deewanepan me Bharat usse gift kar dete.

ROFL What would I do without a bit of RTH in my day? LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Okay guys see u later.

Need time to Analyse. Saw Abraham Lincoln in there too. guess my perfume business is off.LOL

Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

Famous ENFJs:

David, King of Israel
U.S. Presidents:
Abraham Lincoln
Ronald Reagan
Barack Obama

William Cullen Bryant, poet
Abraham Maslow, psychologist and proponent of self-actualization
Ross Perot
Sean Connery
Elizabeth Dole
Francois Mitterand
Dick Van Dyke
Andy Griffith
James Garner
William Aramony, former president of United Way
Gene Hackman (Superman, Antz)
Dennis Hopper (Speed)
Brenda Vaccaro
Craig T. Nelson (Coach)
Diane Sawyer (Good Morning America)
Randy Quaid (Bye Bye, Love; Independence Day)
Tommy Lee Jones (The Fugitive)
Kirstie Alley ("Cheers," Look Who's Talking movies)
Michael Jordan, NBA basketball player
Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Oprah Winfrey
Bob Saget America's Funniest Home Videos, Full House
Julia Louis-Dreyfus ("Seinfeld")
Ben Stiller (The Royal Tenenbaums)
Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts quarterback
Matthew McConaughey (The Wedding Planner)
Pete Sampras, Tennis Champion
Lauren Graham ("Gilmore Girls")
Ben Affleck (The Sum Of All Fears)
John Cusack (High Fidelity)

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Thanks Teacher is a great job but a bit boring at times. I will invent a machine to do all the markings.

I don't trust teachers in markings really. I have seen teachers sit on BEST bus and correct papers. One khadda and 6 becomes 0 and 0 becomes 9, and they have such a big stack to correct - they don't care.

i remember my high school days !In one incident children forced me to reduce my marks as the teacher had given me two marks extra-

Hmm seems that a lot of politics is  involved in markings too.LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Oh man thats cruel that they made you do that. Ouch I think its unfair to students to suffer for teachers mistake.

No one dared do that to me in school. Hockey girls or rather the sports people in general tend to strut about like royalty.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Okay guys see u later.

Need time to Analyse. Saw Abraham Lincoln in there too. guess my perfume business is off.LOL

Oh Man. Lincoln and Obama. My two American heroes. Someday I plan to start a line of cars called Obama Titanium, the next generation of Lincoln Mercury.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top