Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Ok here goes.

Moral Attitudes Results

By "moral" we mean those aspects of thought and behavior that relate to commonly accepted notions of right and wrong, and to selfish and unselfish actions. One need not be religious to be "moral," although religions do tend to espouse moral codes of behavior. We have broken down your results into two sub-categories: political/economic morals and social morals.

Politically Conservative

66%

Politically Liberal

Socially Conservative

78%

Socially Liberal

Overall Conservative

69%

Overall Liberal

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 69, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 69 of them.

• You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
  • When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
  • You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

Personality Survey Results

Closed-Minded

65%

Open to New Experiences

Disorganized

1%

Conscientious

Introverted

31%

Extraverted

Disagreeable

74%

Agreeable

Calm / Relaxed

37%

Nervous / High-Strung

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

• You are relatively open to new experiences.
  • You probably have a messy desk!
  • You tend to shy away from social situations.
  • You tend to consider the feelings of others.
  • You are generally relaxed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Personality Tests (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Ok here is the Shane test- It's on FB

Lets see how my intuition guides me.

Middy - I call that you are going to be Alice.
Ajnu - I call that you are going to be Bette
POH - I call that you are going to be Tina
Cloddy - I call that you are going to be Dana

I expect all of you to take it. Its just good fun.

If any of you get Jenny Schecter, I may have to shun you.

My result as some people know well - I tried again and got the same thing - and i vehemently deny the accusations

Sarina just took the "The L Word: Which Character Are You?" quiz and the result is You are SHANE.
Where's the party? Although most people see you as a slutty player, your friends know that you're really one of the ...most genuine and loyal people around. Beware your vices: party favors and party girls.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

What's worrying me is that DM had become a flirt-ground,
What's worrying me is not this but something much more serious!LOL
Ah nice busniess for Shaadi.com and Second wife.comLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ok here goes.

Moral Attitudes Results

By "moral" we mean those aspects of thought and behavior that relate to commonly accepted notions of right and wrong, and to selfish and unselfish actions. One need not be religious to be "moral," although religions do tend to espouse moral codes of behavior. We have broken down your results into two sub-categories: political/economic morals and social morals.

Politically Conservative

66% vspace5

Politically Liberal

Socially Conservative

78% vspace5

Socially Liberal

Overall Conservative

69% vspace5

Overall Liberal

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 69, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 69 of them.

You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects. When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
  • You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

Personality Survey Results

Closed-Minded

65% vspace5

Open to New Experiences

Disorganized

1% vspace5

Conscientious

Introverted

31% vspace5

Extraverted

Disagreeable

74% vspace5

Agreeable

Calm / Relaxed

37% vspace5

Nervous / High-Strung

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

You are relatively open to new experiences. You probably have a messy desk! You tend to shy away from social situations. You tend to consider the feelings of others.
  • You are generally relaxed.

Ah interesting. yes morals are more important than religion. Religion is supposed to guide a person in the moral pathways. But in modern times there is always some compromises here and there.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
i dont know how true are they .. Once test concluded that I belong to 1% of the population which my personality type..some C/A orsometing.. i am not sure,..... i got upset!!!Dead

Edited by qwertyesque - 09 October 2009 at 9:56pm

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Uh-Oh wifey, your prediction is wrong:

You are TINA

You're cute, but let's face it...you brood. You are sweet, kind and shy, but you can be a total biotch if people cross you. Your biggest challenge is telling others how you truly feel.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Uh-Oh wifey, your prediction is wrong:

You are TINA

You're cute, but let's face it...you brood. You are sweet, kind and shy, but you can be a total biotch if people cross you. Your biggest challenge is telling others how you truly feel.

Ouchies. I should have not second guessed myself. Tina was my first choice, but since I personally think the character of Tina is a bit weak - I picked Bette. I'll get my groove back with you. I'm Edward Cullen. Wink

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top