Chellameh Oct 12 - 16 Updates & Discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi guys !  This is Hema again.  Actually I don't watch Chellame serials at all due to some personal commitments.  Only today I drop by to read the updates.  I am totally confused.  so many characters.  Dont' know who is who.  Anyway may be only may be I will watch this serial after Diwali.  I wish everyone a very Happy Diwali.  I will see you all after Diwali. Bye For now.
I AM LAZY TO WATCH CHELLAMMAH ,SO PLS UPDATES ASAP.THANK YOU.UMMAHHHH.............😆
Hi moderators

I have just updated the Who's Who in Chellameh page with two additional names (Kavitha and Azhagammal), as a result of which that thread has moved down from the top of the Chellameh checklist of threads. Could one of the moderators please move the thread back to the top of the index page so that it is prominently displayed for easy reference. Thanks.

Btw, I just watched yesterday's episode online after a break of nearly a week and must say I just don't like the way the story is unfolding.

cheers
bonheur
Originally posted by sumikrish

I AM LAZY TO WATCH CHELLAMMAH ,SO PLS UPDATES ASAP.THANK YOU.UMMAHHHH.............😆

Welcome to Chellammeh Section Sumikrish 😊. Please do join us more often in the discussion. 

Thanks for all of your patience.. just now finished updating.. but boy... ... Vada trapped for sure !.. Big problem coming soon 😭 than 😆... Bon, me too not liking the way the story is unfolding...

Kilani, thank you daa.. Wishing a happy festive season!!!
thanks for the update aish
i dont like the way this is going either. is vadamalai so naive?
Aishu, thanks for the updates da - Wont blame vadai -
paatti yai kalyanam pannindu , paavam enna seyvaar???
some little flirting is just a vent !!!! But the pity is, that Gomz
also does not look young - ACD kku neram sariya illai...
thanks for updates...why beach also visit Gomz late night? what 2 machan doing at her house?  gomz too much..trying to be another chellama?
Thanks Aish for the lovely update. Ithu engge poi mudiyumo?
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates...why beach also visit Gomz late night? what 2 machan doing at her house?  gomz too much..trying to be another chellama?

😲😲.... Aaahaa.. ithapathi naan nenaikave illaiyee daa Honey 😆.... my first thought while watching that scene was... why  Vada Matchaan Beach had to pass by that time?? 

@ Vani: me too daa.. don't know all of this going to end at...
but my prediction: Beach and Vada will get into a huge argument over this.. possibly resulting in an adi thadhi sandai... And by the looks of things Thavasi might make use of that opportunity to split Vada and CM??  and then get Gomz married to Vada 🤢??? oh boy, i hope everything but this happens 😭

😲