Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
oh my god ashlesha is back nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.nw shes goona play the games but plz shaddi ho jaye
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loll now we now that Ash entered the scene, it's 100% sure Ashlesha Mann .. She's back to ruin Premeer and maybe Meet too .. But how on earth cd she know abt Premeer, and their wedding ? We didn't even know where she was these 6 yrs .. She exactly came on the wedding time to ruin them, to make them upset .. yeh Ash bhi naa ..
alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its ashlesha.. and i guess she'll not be able to stop the marriage but..phingoli will not happen i guess!!!
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its ash....and yeah alisha i hope phingoli happens!!πŸ˜†
-Garima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

OMG Garima 🀣 Rofl! I crack my self up too... 🀣

I think it's Sanjana 😲 I think she got out of her coma and wants revenge cuz a) she loves Prem and b) Heer sent Rishab to jail Omg! That could be true also, but then again, she's so 239085344 years ago =P Well in today's episode's pre-cap the *EVIL* Ash is back! *glares* But yeah, I still think that shadow person is someone else, that person cannot be Ash! --- Ugh. Okay all this thinking is hurting my brain! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Ima go back to hibernation now... 🀣

sheno123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think its ash but i have a question
who is sanjana?
alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh bytheway... i want one answer please!!

what is the full form of DOTW?? is it Discussion Of The Witch?? =DoTW
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Ash entry once the wedding is over, as per article she will come to congratulate them and will be seen as positive but she will try to weaken Prem and Heer relations..

i still dont understand she already seperate them 6years back, is that not enough, why she want to kill Heer in the first place, is it because after 6years they come bck to together and she cant bear it.. is it not enough at 6years how Prem and Heer suffer...

why is she still not married for that long 6years..what does she wants...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Originally posted by: alisha_harshad

Oh bytheway... i want one answer please!!

what is the full form of DOTW?? is it Discussion Of The Witch?? =DoTW

Aslisha=witch 
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Have fun hibernating 🀣

I don't think it's Ash though cuz then it's too obvious. I'm gonna stick with Sanjana. Or it might be DJ😲 I mean in the 6 years that went by Ash needed a place to live so obviously she stayed with her mom right? Maybe DJ will come back too and we might have the scenes like we used to before when DJ was there😍