Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Wachungaaaaaawafoooooooooooooo CoolLOL (myself wonders if that word even exist or notLOL)
hellowwwwwwwwwwww Everyoneeeeeeee Big smile Myself Sid Big smile Nice to meet u all Wink

A very Warm Welcome to u alll in my Adda #2 HugHug the history behind the name of my shop PSD is because  every shop i open woh meeray pyaree doh behnoo k naaam Hug My PS & DS = PSD Cool PB/SP Loves u angelssssHugHug
Link to my 1st shop

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1210513

OMG OMG OMGGG !! me cant believee tat my 1st shop is finishedddShocked Shocked me is sooo XCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDD Embarrassed Embarrassed  1st of all i would like to thank my PS frm the very bottom of my heart Hugbecause without her the existence of neither the siggy maker,Sid or this shop was possible Hug She gave me confidence, strength n ya a bit of threaten too LOL LOL to open up this shp Embarrassed Embarrassed  U ROCK PS Star Star m so happy that God gifted me wid a specal sister & fren like ya Hug
then comes to all my requestors n commentorsss + viewersHugHug thankyou guys for requesting, appreciating my work n using them Hugwithout u guys i wouldnt have been here Big smile realli means alot to mee Hug
Special thanx to : Asmo,Cuttie,RV,PS,DS,NG,WG,PG,Football,Choti,Ra,Tash,Mahi,Pri,Chaddu,Zarwa, remix gang Cool (u guys know who u r), captain,muahaha,Roz, Rohi,Reeno etc.. man m running out of name LOL
Ok moving on  *wipes tears* LOL LOL I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my inspirations here in Avi n Siggy section =D Siggy Makers, We all make siggies for other ppl. using our talents n own creativeness Which r beyonddd imagintion !! Every1 is awesome in their own way.. some siggy makers ROCK wid their animating creations, some wid amazinggggg designs &  some wid amazinggggg power of blending, adding effect n textures, colouring  Clap Clap Clap Clap 
A standing ovation to all the siggy makers out there no matter they r the PRO siggy makers or beginners ClapClap Clap Clap Clap  u GUYS ROCK this WORLD !!! Wink
the siggy makers i was inspired by are:
1. Khusi dee.. She is the PERFECT-EST sigggymaker no doubt. n i know every1 agrees to that Smile Her ccreationss alwayssss leaves me speechless... One day m gonna request a siggy to her n thats my dream ^^
 PS (Mimi), my sista whose creativenesss is BY GAWDDD 1000000056322000032000 KW ka haii boss !!  LOLLOL i just love the effect on her siggy. eventhough they r simple but they stole my heart everytime EmbarrassedHer fontsss r sooo gud !! n the size of her siggy is soo cuteee ^^ PS, honestly m ur BIGG fan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed getting a siggy frm her is lik getting the BEST of ALL Embarrassed
DS(ash), her creations r just like her pure n cuteeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed she tries her BEST n i can say she wil be the BEST siggy maker one day Smile love u DS .
RV (Ravjot) Maaa CryLOL, She is lazyy but HEY thats an advantage for us WinkLOL coz she makes alot of AWESOME siggies n avi when she is boreddd WinkLOL EG. *pointing at my avi* She made it Big smile AWESOMEEE nah ?? Big smile Big smile   to bad its in my namee hmph LOLLOL soo u see.. ROCKING Viewbie k saath saath she is an AMAZINGGG siggy+avi maker too Big smile Big smile 
 Diya(basanti_Diya) : She is a DOUBLEEE DHAMAKA siggy maker ShockedShocked she taught me how to make a pic more bright Big smile Big smile so all the credi goes to her Big smile ClapClapShe my not remember it but i still remember her tut Smile I think she is not in IF anymore but still her creations r used by every1. She makes MINDBLOWING animated siggies Shocked yarrrr its impossible for me to have a clear animated siggy but her !! animated r moreeeeee gud than non animated Shocked
CQ (trouble_maker) every1 knowss the HIDDEN TALENT of this girl Big smile Its Binu, my chappal queenShocked. She is my NO.1 fav siggy + avi maker ShockedShockedShocked.. i LOVEEEEEEEEEE her creationss Clap Clap Clap not onli me but every1 lovessssss her creationsssssss Clap Clap Clap as soon as i see her creations i get obsessed to it.. n thats the power of her siggies n avisss Embarrassed
Jenny: Ok mayb she doesnt know this but i simplyyyyyyyyyy ADOREEEE her siggiesssEmbarrassed Embarrassed believe me they r the BESTTTTT !! the lyric brushes she uses on her siggies man marjawaaaaaaaaaaa Embarrassed LOVE them allllllllllll Embarrassed
Wasu: She is FANTASTICCCC Shocked Shocked her creations r SUPERB wid 1 U Embarrassed LOL I love her blending n the effect =D rocks just like her Embarrassed
Sharona: WOWWWWWWW ShockedThis is wat comes out of our mouth as soon as we see her creationsss Winki saw alll her siggies frm the beginning n yarr She improved alottttttttt.. Clap Clap Clap her animated siggies KILLS me everytimeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed i wish i was gud wid experimenting new styles just like her Embarrassed but no m not LOL LOL
Chaddu(I.Love.Mohit) Chaddu !! Shocked Shocked she made me an AWESOMEEEE Bro sis animated siggy Embarrassed it was SUPAAAAAAAAAA CUTEE Embarrassed Embarrassed Chadu is realli gud at this Embarrassed her latest update has left meee dead Embarrassed u ROCK Chaddu n yaa dont ya evaaa think abt quitting siggy makinggg varnaaaaaa hmphTongue
Chandani: Ok i realli dont know her but her siggies makes me Silly i have seen her creations in DMG (Abhi-Niki ones) n they r SOOPERB wid double O Shocked Clap Clap i wonder how she makes them animated wid pure effect n that also soo clear Shocked Clap Clap Clap m her secret fan LOL
Tash: Sistaa u r the LATEST rockinggg siggy maker for meCool love ur aviss. ushd make them more oftenn n ur cerationssss r simplyyy WOWWW ClapClap no words too describe them but stil i would like to say one word for it LOL FANTABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS Clap Clap
Pari: Another AWESOMEE siggy maker Clap Clap If i seee her update nah toh BY GAWDDD ur mouth remainss open ka open Tongue LOL coz they r sooo EVERGREEEEN ! Embarrassed 
 Kaira: how can i fgt the MAIN HIT siggyy maker ShockedShocked her creationss mannn they r tooooooooo gud Shocked i alwaysssss want more n more frm her ^^ they r soo diff styles n efect.. even using a single pics sh ROCKs the siggy ShockedShockedher Twilight creations r WOOOOOOOOOOOStar
NG(Aisha): U ShockedShocked she is FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Clap Clap  i cant say how much i love n respect her siggiessss Smile the effect on them alwaysss makes meee happy coz they r sooo kool Embarrassed NG u betta make a Gunji siggy for me hmph LOL LOL 
Chotu (Imran) Bro Shocked Shocked U have Improvedddd alotttttttt Shocked u r Back wid a BANG Shocked  Me loving his new style alotttttttttttttt Embarrassed Embarrassed They r FREAKINGGG AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE Clap Clap
 preks: She is TOO GUD yarrr ShockedShocked her latest SaJan upateeeeeee OMGGG !! Shocked Shocked is out of the worlddd Shocked Shocked Shocked tat Tum Mile siggy wassssssssssssssss Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Day Dreaming upar see that song OMGG Day Dreaming
Rohi: my Sonam girllllllll WinkLOL ok i Just loweeeeeeeeeeeeeee her avisss n siggiesss Embarrassed Embarrassed she has been learning how to make vid avis n yarrr now she is PROOO Wink she has the talent to choose the best BG for the avi n use it Embarrassed Rohi u r simplyyyyy gr8 Clap
 Zunni , the new rockinggg divaaaaaa WinkLOL (my puddin girlEmbarrassedLOL) her blending is sooo gud !! She has improved alottttttttttttBig smile 
Football aka Samiya her siggies have a difff type of loook Shocked kool n creative typeee Clap Clap,
Mahi & Pri : ok i had to say u guyss r the BESTTT *hugs* lov u too... u tooo rock myworld + the avi n siggy world by ur amazinggggggggggg talent Clap Clap ,s
haktheback, dudeeee u r rocking tooo Wink ..Ur siggies r getting better n bettter Clap Clap Clapcant wait for ur another upateee Big smile,
Ahem ahem Asmo u too LOL, well u r a temporary siggy maker ofcourseee hmph TongueLOL but HEY ur 1s sanaya siggy was sooooooooooo cuteee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ,
Sadia aka Rozain, cutie piee ur creations r alwayss soo cuteee Embarrassed Embarrassed i love the texture u useddd !! u put them in such a matchin way Big smile Clap love them.. !
ahem ahem *special announcement*
Guys MY 1st update on my 2nd shoop Chaddu k naam Hug Sorry Chaddu i couldnt wish u on ur Bday therefore this update is dedicated to u Hug
aaj ka theme: Chaddu's Favs Hug
special thanxx to Chotu aka Imran.. i did thought to try out some new styles but wasnt sure but chotu made me confident n here i am. with my new styleeees Big smile Big smile well onli some r new styless okLOL others r old onli LOL To be true i realli dont knw which of them can be considered as new stylesss LOL u guys tell me ok Big smile Coz m not gud at trying out new stuff..eveytimee i tried making new stylee sadly ended up wid my old styleeee onli LOL LOL Imran.. this is for u too Bro Approve
Mohit :
Shahid
SaJan:
SiTa
SaVni
N this siggy is for U Chaddu !Big smile Hope u like it
Please Dont Use: For Nori
Ok now Business timeeeLOL
I can make non-animated siggies,avi/ Vid avis/banners My copyrights For siggies ulz(k)//cre n for avi its Y-C
Now ruless Big smile: pliz kindly follow them ok Embarrassed
 1. 1 request per person. I can make text banners aswell =D
 2. lemme know if u want a non animated avi with it or not.
3.U can provide many pics u want but make sure they r not too small to be used.
4. if possible pliz provide a better quality of pics.. it will result in a gud siggy Smile 
5. Tell me any text u want me to write in that siggy, avis or banners
6.If there is any specific style from the  updates u want to request then u can tell me.
7.Its ur choice if u want to use it or not but pliz leave behind some comments so that i can know u liked it or not =D
8.If its some surpirse siggies for eg. any b.day siggies or imp siggies u can pm them to me
9.Any sugestions r welcomed !!
if u wanna ask anything abt resourses, fonts or brushes or anything.. feel free to ask =D
Start requestinggggggggggggg Cool
finally my ramayan is finisheddd LOL LOL

Update list :
New Moon, Taylor, Taylena, Shilpa,KaSh = pg 16
Mayur, Sajan,Edwella = pg 21

mixed update : pg 29
Sidna, siddhima, shahid, sammy:pg33
Srkajol, sanaya,sajan-pg39
Ask and Kat- pg42
KaSh, SaJan, Mayur- pg 47
samrat,SaJan,Benrat- pg57
KaSh n KSG-pg61
Priyanka, Ranbir, RanKat, RanGen-pg66
PRB- pg73
Adhijan, SaJan, Gunur- pg82
SaJan,Kajen,Armi,Mayur,Benia,Benjo-uday,Savni,YuNa,samrat,Arnaya-pg86
shilpa,KSG,Kajen, sukriti,gunji,SG+SK -pg89
KSG, Sonam,KaSh,KaJen,Savni -pg92
sonam,sonabir,Shahid,Harman,Jaz Dhami-pg 96
IHLS,MJHT,DMG- pg 118
mjht - pg120
ZND2, MJHT,Additi- pg121
KaSh,SaJan-pg123
MJHT,Sonam,Ranbir-pg124
MJHT,SG,Mayur,Dhanno-pg128
ArSh,ShaNi,Shahid,SaJan-pg131
Bollywood Females, MJHT-pg133
Mayur,SaJan,Shiv gauri,salman-pg136
Sonam,Mayur,SaJan,Rati- pg138
Maneet-pg140
Maneet-pg145
Ranbir- pg 147

Edited by yulZ - 25 June 2010 at 5:28pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-ohreallyLamia17nandini27ItsAyshamomentsofme.x..Anki..xi.luv.chocolatewhoa..Chandni.afreenaamna-Zaara-ksgfancityoflights-Mystery-MP_Radhamimi0295burgerchaap-De.De--Niky-ashmiiSiddhi_pinky_blueskiesiloveyouafridiDelena-ciousisomersdangerouzIshk.viniva sharmaRa92sindhyaa.ROBlicious.AS..-Fatima-.JustaDream..-Jia-..-Jwalamukhi-RonaldoLover7Aichuuserendipity.indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":]PSDadda#2(yulZShp)[C]pg147ranbir/special post" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
reserved

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

x..Anki..xmimi0295Siddhi_

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Time to post zee latest maha bharat thing Evil Smile

B.S (no, not bull shit, but since P.S comes after a letter... B.S should come before it ROFL)
B.B.S Don't use the 'B.S' thing at college... I made it upROFL

OKAY! Soooooooooooooooooooo to start off: ShockedShockedShockedShocked

CONGO SHONGO PAPPU PAGER ShockedROFLROFL 
(that name still cracks me up ROFLROFL I love how it's a "hand me down" name ROFLROFLROFL) SECOND SHOP IN LIKE..*counts, but gives up because I'm bad at math* months? Shocked DAAAAAAMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you keep this up, you;ll be on your 1000363647457352356th shop before the end of this year Stern SmileROFL
Acha, sooooooooooooooo HOLY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!
The banner! Shocked OMGGGGGGGGGGG Silly I have NO idea what Haddipaana means ROFL but it sound so cool Shocked my new fave word Big smile
LMAO and the subline at the bottom cracked me up ROFLROFL
You got me all emotional Cry WE LOVE YOU TOOOOOO Hug That is SOOO sweet Cry

LOL ROFLROFLROFLROFL Wachungawafoo? ROFLROFL lol Allu Wachunga ROFLROFL PB you're so crazy! LOL I wanna hear AJ say that now ShockedBlushing

@Dedication- *starts crying again* OMG PB!!! You honestly did not have to do that again! That is SOOOOOO sweet of you Cry 
Your dedicated made me go all teary eyed Cry You're such an amazing sig maker you know? You just needed a little push to open up the shop and promote your creativity, and yes, it took some..*coughs a lot* of threatening on my side ROFL but look at the result! Second shop already ClapClap

@Inspirations: First of all, you are SO right! Every single person who has made a sig or an avi is amazing. All of you are so creative, and each of you deserve to know that... and embrace that creativty!
and once again OMG PB CryCryCry that is CHOOO CHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Hug ILY!!! That is like the sweetest thing someone has ever said about my work Cry<<kushiness ki tears ROFL

I agree with all the things you said about the sig makers, a truly remarkable bunch of guys.girls Clap

@Update- *dies* let me go back to MS and paste that essay ROFLROFL I shall unreserve zees Cool

Edited by mimi0295 - 13 October 2009 at 5:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

*Edited*

Originally posted by yulZ

First of all...Jeshhhhhhhhhhhhh jeshhhhhhhh..i made itROFL..i am 2nd right?Shockedmy lucky and fav numberROFLROFLROFLjk
 2nd...OMG tarzuuuuuu u did it..2nd one..omg so fastShockedDancing..Congratz tarzuuu..u deserved itClap..may u open many many more...
seriously  i LOVE ur work..u r one of my fav sig  makerrr
OMG..the bannerShocked..its amazing...love the words..perfectLOL

Wachungaaaaaawafoooooooooooooo CoolLOL (myself wonders if that word even exist or notLOL)..who knows..does in ur world?ROFLbtw how did u come up with the wordROFLur magic dictionary?ROFL

hellowwwwwwwwwwww Everyoneeeeeeee Big smile
Myself Sid Big smile..i wonder who is that?ShockedROFLi only know PPRRCPLLCCCMAKLSidCoolROFLi bet u dunt even remember ur name..shame on uShockedROFLROFLJK
Nice to meet u all Wink

Zunni , the new rockinggg divaaaaaa WinkLOL (my puddin girlEmbarrassedLOL) her blending is sooo gud !! She has improved alottttttttttttBig smile..who is that?*after 15 mins*(GHAJNI)ROFLROFL..oh luk thats meeeLOLthanx tarzuuu..thats really sweet..lol

Mohit :
aww..he luks soo cute in this sig..especially in the glasses oneROFLROFL
wat waz his name..?Bhaishya..i dunt know..ROFL
this sig is really cute tarzuu..the texy is perfect

Another amazing sigEmbarrassed...totally killerLOL..i really love the texts in ur sigs..they matches soo wellClap

Shahid

WOT WOT..Shocked..OMG..i LOVE this sigg...he is damn hottttttLOL..this sig is prefect..the text everythingClap

SaJan:
OMG OMG..BLOWINGMIND sig..man this scene waz too gud..i still rememberDay Dreaming..love the text, heart brush,everything in there..Clap
am lovin ur stuff man..its out of this worldDay Dreaming
ShockedMan u killing me..?Shockedi LOVE this sig tarzuuShocked..its stunningDay Dreaming
i love the blending..the border there is amazing..those hearts are sooo cuteeeEmbarrassed
the text is perfect..man i cant wait for the romantic scenesDay DreamingLOL
WOW...stunning siggg.i love the grid thing there..LOL
love the blending everythingClap
its amazing..

SiTa
awww..they luk soo cute..
this sig is the cutest sig everrrDay Dreaming..this heart in the middle is perfect..loved it
wow..another one..man ur each and every sig is out of this world..
i have no word..they r just speechlessClap
Sid wat r u doing in that sig?ROFLROFLjk
i LOVE the textttt...its matches the sig soooooo welll...
and the heart thing is amazing..

oh luk sid in another sig againROFLROFLu betrayed urGunji?ShockedROFLi love this sig..one of the best

SaVni
oh god..they r soo cuteEmbarrassedthis scene waz too gud..
the sig is adorable..love the brushes in there
awww another cute sigEmbarrassedman u totally rockkk
perfect sig..
amazing sig..love the text there..
love how u blended themClap

N this siggy is for U Chaddu !Big smile
Hope u like it
awww..this is sooo cuteeeeeeee..its amazing..i am sure she will love itt..

Please Dont Use:i cant see anythingROFLROFLjk
For Nori
Shockedwat am i seeing?Shockedomg this sig is out of the world.Day Dreaming
itss sooooooooo cuteeeeee seriously..loved it

Ok now Business timeeeLOL

I can make non-animated siggies,avi/ Vid avis/banners
My copyrights
For siggies ulz(k)//cre
n for avi its Y-C

Now ruless Big smile:
pliz kindly follow them ok Embarrassed...Yup..u guyz heared TarzuuCool..except meROFLROFL..jk
1. U can req max for 2 siggies each person
2. lemme know if u want a non animated avi with it or not
3.U can provide many pics u want but make sure they r not too small to be used.
4. if possible pliz provide a better quality of pics.. it will result in a gud siggy Smile 
5.If u want vid avis then pliz provide me the link n make sure the time is not too long. (if possible Zshare link would be easy for me=D)
6. if u want stacked avis then i can make them too =D
7. Tell me any text if u want me to write in that siggy or avis .
8.If u want a siggy like any style frm the above thn please let me know =D
9.Its ur choice if u want to use it or not but pliz leave behind some comments so that i can know u liked it or not =D
10.If its some surpirse siggies for eg. any b.day siggies or imp siggies u can pm them to me 11.Any sugestions r welcomed !!

if u wanna ask anything abt resourses, fonts or brushes or anything.. feel free to ask =D

Start requestinggggggggggggg Cool

finally my ramayan is finisheddd LOL LOL..we love ur ramayans tarzuuROFL
Congratz once again tarzuuu..u ROCKHug
all the best=)

Edited by -Zunni- - 11 October 2009 at 5:23pm

yulZ

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
rgtsergeryrth

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
LOL ASMAA!! I was first!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
i already reserved the 1st one for u too hmp LOLLOL

mimi0295

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
ROFL my "PS" senses kicked in PB =O
and I swear, my mind was like "go on I-F..." and when I did, I came here and what do I see =O
THIS THREAD!ROFL
OMG I can like send 2 messages ROFL one for ur spot and one for mine. Either way, I AM FIRST ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZCute_Ash

Post Reply New Post

Go to top