Page 4 Page 4

mi-neepearl

Goldie

mi-neepearl

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
very interesting!
never knew somethings about ghosts!LOL
thanx for sharing JK!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghostly Facts :O (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-KingAragorn-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KingAragorn-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
FACTS ABOUT GHOSTS

Ghosts want to be noticed [Attention seekers!]

Ghosts have no sense of passing time. [maybe true!]

Ghosts can smell things and love the smell of lemons. [If they like the smell of lemons then why do some of them stink?]

Ghosts have a sense of humor and love to hear humans laugh. [dunno!]

Sometimes ghosts get bored with their surroundings. [who wouldn't be?!]

Most ghosts are happy, but some still cling to an emotional pain. [True!]

They can appear to the living in dreams. [Yes, appear as relatives or friends who passed away!]

They can leave behind certain scents, such as perfume. [True, both good and bad]

They can make sounds that are audible. [Yes I've heard with my own ears]

They use their energies and ours to move things. [I've seen things move, it's true!]

They are pranksters. [Doh!]

They usually appear as intense balls of light  called orbs that are neon blue or violet. [I'm not too sure about this one. Orbs mostly show up in photographs, but in most cases you can blame it on the camera, light sources and the photographer.  ]

Ghosts favor night due to the decrease in daytime energy use. [Probably makes sense, or it's entirely for the stealth, and they want to avoid the humans?]

Ghosts may appear as mists or vapors. [yeah they can]

A hooded black smoky figure is a dark entity and you should be careful around them.  They usually appear at the foot of beds. [Ermm... never heard of this one! ]

Some alleged hauntings are actually a "residue," which is a past event that replays itself over and over. [possibly]

Certain places are portals or vortexes where ghosts transport themselves.[Not unlikely, there are hotspots for everything I guess]

Hauntings are most intense around children entering puberty, as kids this age are emitting immense amounts of energy. [Interesting, but also around the young ones who can't speak... hint: imaginary friends!]

Ghosts can read your thoughts. [Very well! I can scare them away now! Big smile]

Ghosts retain all the memories and emotions of  their lives. [Likely]

Sometimes ghosts are trapped and need to be released. Let them know they can move on. [Why can't they just.. MOVE ON and GET A LIFE! Wink]

Noisy, troublesome ghosts are known as poltergeists [yeah, use fancy German words to make them sound important! Angry I just call them 'Noisy Little Ba***ds! LOL]

Ghosts tend to be very temperamental. [We'll see...]

If a spirit was a jerk while living, they will  probably still be a jerk while a ghost. [Scary!]

Ghosts hang out in cliques with other ghosts. [socialize, people! learn from the ghosts!]

Ghosts make friends with other ghosts from different eras. [So they're smart! Imagine meeting Nostradamus! LOL]

If you hear a strange whisper in your ear when sleeping, it is probably a ghost.

[Not always! LOL]

Ghosts do not sleep. [they're more productive! how lucky! Angry]

Ghosts like to climb up and down stairs at  night. [A very bad habit, it scares people]

Most ghosts can't or won't hurt you. [yes, but they never tell you before hurting, do they?]

Animals can see or sense spirits, that's why you often see them just staring intensely at what appears to be nothing. [Yes! animals can see them but they can't tell us for obvious reasons. that's why ghosts are always around babies too! ]

If you are being haunted, if you simply ask  them to leave, they will.  Say something like "I know you are here but you are scaring me please leave." [Some of them will listen if you say it nicely]

When a ghost enters a room, the room usually gets cold. [True]

Animal ghosts exist and have been sighted. [Ghosts have been sighted in the form of animals, but can't say for sure if they're ghosts of animals]

Children perceive ghosts as imaginary friends. [True, this freaks me out Unhappy]

My answers are in bold! It's perfectly alright to think of me as INSANE! Just don't tell me, ok? Thanks Jot! Thumbs Up  This was fun! Approve

Edited by stingray - 06 November 2009 at 8:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Rockstar_rialavienrose

lavienrose

IF-Stunnerz

lavienrose

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Awesome topic Jot di!

I'm feeling scared now.

Rockstar_ria

IF-Rockerz

Rockstar_ria

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Wow.....even ghosts have some facts !! Shocked

That's really cool....Cool

Good to know em....

Thanks for scaring.....i mean sharing this jot di....Embarrassed

Take care

LoveHeart

Ria

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.lavienrose

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Conclusions:
1) Ghost mite surely be nicer than humans
2) Dear Topic Poster: Ur a ghosts fanatic..! (no offenceTongue, its adorable)

Thanks for the topic, i was thinking of getting active in here, just changed my mind about it.. ^_^

Edited by Girl_2007 - 09 November 2009 at 10:04am

RUSmart

RUSmart

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
BUT THE QUESTIONS STILL IS.............DO THEY EXIST? No one has spoken about their experience with any ghost. The topic so far is hilarious and I have enjoyed it too. Thanks for all the information about the ghosts.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUSmart

BUT THE QUESTIONS STILL IS.............DO THEY EXIST? No one has spoken about their experience with any ghost. The topic so far is hilarious and I have enjoyed it too. Thanks for all the information about the ghosts.

haha LOL, hillarious? sure? Stern Smile

-KingAragorn-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KingAragorn-

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUSmart

There's still enough space for all of us on this planet! why not ghosts? LOL

If I told you i have seen a ghost, you probably wouldn't believe me anyway! Wink 

If a ghost came up to you and said, "hello.. I'm a ghost" would you believe it? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top