Posted: 14 years ago

Hello my dear friends :D Today we bring you some interesting facts about ghosts. So who's interested to know them? I know I am😳😆 I sincerely hope I am not the only ghost fanatic here. I loveeeeeeeeee everything about ghosts and was thinking of beocming a ghost hunter too😆 But naaaaaaaa that's too far fetched and I don't have any time😆 Plus it's not going to pay my bills either😔😔😔😆 But still I like seraching about them online and while doing so, I came across this very interesting article that tells us about basically what ghosts are so I thought of sharing it with everyone here =)

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did :p [BTW All the bolded parts are my comments😃]

FACTS ABOUT GHOSTS

Ghosts want to be noticed. [Woahhh this is kinda new to me. I don't think anyone here wants ghosts to notice them😆]

Ghosts have no sense of passing time. [That would be so hard staying stuck in time forever😕 How do they pass time?😆] 

Ghosts can smell things and love the smell of lemons. [Does this mean I have to get rid of all the lemons in my kitchen now?🤔]

Ghosts have a sense of humor and love to hear humans laugh. [I gotta stop laffing randomly -_-]

Sometimes ghosts get bored with their surroundings. [Who wouldn't?😆]

Most ghosts are happy, but some still cling to an emotional pain. [How come we only hear of scary encounters with ghots then and no lovey dovey ones?😆] 

They can appear to the living in dreams. [Hawww does this mean everyone who has appeared in my dreams is a ghost???😲]

They can leave behind certain scents, such as perfume. [I think my dorm is haunted then😆 There are always random perfume smells in here😳😳]

They can make sounds that are audible. [I can't even hear humans properly so not expecting to hear any ghost calls soon😆]

They use their energies and ours to move things. [Don't know about theirs but I am mostly out of energy -.-] 

They are pranksters. [Can they please pray a prank on Raki Sawant? I wanna see her reaction😆] 

They usually appear as intense balls of light  called orbs that are neon blue or violet. [Sounds more like a disco ball -.-]

Ghosts favor night due to the decrease in daytime energy use.

Ghosts may appear as mists or vapors.

A hooded black smoky figure is a dark entity and you should be careful around them.  They usually appear at the foot of beds. [Should I start keeping a baseball bat close to me just in case?😛]

Some alleged hauntings are actually a "residue," which is a past event that replays itself over and over. [This one lost me]

Certain places are portals or vortexes where ghosts transport themselves. [My room🤡]

Hauntings are most intense around children entering puberty, as kids this age are emitting immense amounts of energy.

Ghosts can read your thoughts. [What's the point? It's not like they gonna help you😆]

Ghosts retain all the memories and emotions of  their lives. [I am soooooo haunting certain people after I die *evil laff*]

Sometimes ghosts are trapped and need to be released. Let them know they can move on. [How are we supposed to do that?😕 Just talk to them in air and make people think you have gone cukcoo?🤪]

Noisy, troublesome ghosts are known as poltergeists

Ghosts tend to be very temperamental. [Can I qualify as a ghost then?😃😆]

If a spirit was a jerk while living, they will  probably still be a jerk while a ghost. [hahaha so jerks never leave their jerkiness eh. FIGURES😳]

Ghosts hang out in cliques with other ghosts. [Awwwwww man don't tell they got those snobby b****** cliques as well. Damn imma have to kick a$$ even after I die😳] 

Ghosts make friends with other ghosts from different eras.

If you hear a strange whisper in your ear when sleeping, it is probably a ghost. [or maybe the person sleeping next to you genius -.-] 

Ghosts do not sleep.

Ghosts like to climb up and down stairs at   night. [Must be trying to burn some calories to chop that ghost chick😎]

Most ghosts can't or won't hurt you. [Is there a written guarantee for that?😳]

Animals can see or sense spirits, that's why you often see them just staring intensely at what appears to be nothing. [My dog stares at me like that mostly when I am acting like a clown. Does that mean he must sense me as a ghost?🤔]

If you are being haunted, if you simply ask  them to leave, they will.  Say something like "I know you are here but you are scaring me please leave." [If humans don't pay any heed when you ask them something nicely why do ghosts? -.-]

When a ghost enters a room, the room usually gets cold. [Ghosts must love winter🐷]

Animal ghosts exist and have been sighted.

Children perceive ghosts as imaginary friends. [I have an imaginary friend and I AM NOT A CHILD😳]

Allright mates so that's all from my side today =)

Please leave your comments / suggestions here =D

Thank You,
GD Dev. Team
That's soooooooooo interesting, JK!

WOW!

I didn't know more of those things.  A bit freaky too lol 😆

Love your comments, some of them are rather hilarious 😉

The freaky thing is that they like to hear humans laugh?????

Laughter pe toh ban nahin lage ga na?! 😆

-Mahi

Thanks, Jot. I love discussing the paranormal too. Loved your comments. They're howlarious. 😆😆

@Appear living in dreams : So the dead people I see in my dreams are actually ghosts??? *scared muh*

wow really interesting and i loved ur comments more than the article...hilarious

My fav comments:

They are pranksters. [Can they please pray a prank on Raki Sawant? I wanna see her reaction😆] 

Sometimes ghosts are trapped and need to be released. Let them know they can move on. [How are we supposed to do that?😕 Just talk to them in air and make people think you have gone cukcoo?🤪]

thnx

i felt like there was a ghost somewhere around me while i was reading this.. 🤪
wow dats interesting and some facts r really unbelievable too thanks!
u know my sis is so scared of ghosts dat she sleeps wit abig light
jot di😛🤗 amajing job!!
lolzie i was more thrilled to read ur comments🤣i was soo bunny🤣
ifeel som ghost is feelin to take revenge on u 4 dese comments🤣

Ghosts favor night due to the decrease in daytime energy use.

err this gt me confused
we use more energyinmorninna?night al we do is sleep🤣

hey.. thnx for sharing..
i'm first time here in ths section..n i really luved ur post n comments..some of dem r hillarous...😆