India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Episodes

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Does anyone know where I can get Episodes of JJKN? I've been referred to the Jassi-Pals Yahoo site, but I'm not sure when they put the eps up Cry

Please help..it would be much appreciated..

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

I'm not 100% sure, but i think they only keep clips of JJKN shows @ jassi-pals, but like i said, im not a hundred percent sure..

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

desitorrents.com or something like that have episodes of JJKN, but i have been unable to download them. U can give it a try if u like.

I believe the website address is www.desitorrents.com and u have to join in order to get the daily updates. Hope it works for u. www.desitorrents.comwww.desitorrents.comSmile

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
www.bwtorrents.com but like desitorrents, you have to register. at BWT you can even download eps from other channels like starplus.
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shiverz

I'm not 100% sure, but i think they only keep clips of JJKN shows @ jassi-pals, but like i said, im not a hundred percent sure..

Queenbee said they upload eps on the weekends, I hope it's not just clips :(

Originally posted by Princess

desitorrents.com or something like that have episodes of JJKN, but i have been unable to download them. U can give it a try if u like.

I believe the website address is www.desitorrents.com and u have to join in order to get the daily updates. Hope it works for u. www.bwtorrents.comwww.bwtorrents.comSmile

Yea, I joined that site before, but I'm scared to download that torrent thing. Does anyone know if it could cause a virus on my comp or something?

Originally posted by shrutibali

www.bwtorrents.com but like desitorrents, you have to register. at BWT you can even download eps from other channels like starplus.

Omg, you can get episodes from starplus? Where are they though? On their website? :O

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hey deli dont worry...if u have a good antivirus software....no virus is gonna attack ur pc....be sure to have internet security too...ive never got a virus attack since the last 4 months ive been using desitorrents!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top