Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
There is a blizzard outside.

FML.

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
look rae, read this

no one is going to stick up for a disgusting man like ksg ! even his own fans have deserted him .. he brought it on himself !

and frankly, i just dont understand what you are trying to say ? you are calling this CC cheap, and every member in here heartless and cruel, yet you stay here and continue posting even after all us have said to drop it.

i think your pissed about something and just lashing out =l
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

My only point is that does everything we might dislike have to come out in such weird fashions?

Shoudlnt Karan have thought about this while cheating Shraddha ???
-KingAragorn- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daniel_Radcliff

There is a blizzard outside.

FML.

At least you're inside the house 😆
Rae, if you don't like something, you don't have to be a part of it. I know it sounds harsh but what else can I say? It's not like you can't criticise IC or it's members, but the way you are doing it is not acceptable. Don't you think you have offended some people here today?
Edited by stingray - 14 years ago

Let me just write out awakening facts.

The day an actor steps his or her foot in the entertainment industry, that's the day they sell themselves to audience and give us the right to speculate their actions. It's that simple.

Another eye - opening fact is that what we write on IF will not make an affect on anyone because at the end of the day, we are dealing with the internet.

Thirdly, at the end of the day, we all are entitled to our thoughts, and yes, our thoughts include criticism and appraisal.

Rae, I respect your opinion, but I certainly do not agree with it.

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Zainab.

I agree with all your points and I just hope that the last one will be held for me too.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
sorry Caro, i have lost my brain !!!😆

Originally posted by: ishan.k

We are talking sense. I never want any confirmation from Karan. Does any thief confess his crime ?? If yes then there was no need of courts. Each thief would confess to crime  !!! And yeah we dont like Karan and i hope its reflecting in our posts. We dont like him for Cheating shraddha. Maybe u dont believe the sources but i believe them. Wats the use of arguing while everyone here knows that Karan is a cheater ???

BANG ON.

Creating lengthy posts in the name of Karan Singh Grover will only achieve squat, because at the end of the day he will be known as a cheater.

The fact that KSG has not come out in the open to clear the air even emphasizes more that he in fact is guilty. Lets face it, being accused of infidelity is no joke and can tarnish one's image heavily, but since KSG has issued no statement just makes us to believe that he in fact did commit the crime.

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
-KingAragorn- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan.k

sorry Caro, i have lost my brain !!!😆

Indeed, you have lost it, bro!! Caro isn't here 😃
Daniel_Radcliff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rae, there is one thing blantantly clear from your posts; your main problem is with us disliking KSG. Sorry, you can call us cheap, disgusting, cruel, etc etc, all you want, but that isn't going to change our opinions. I hope you realize that all of us, at a certain point in time, were KSG fans. I can't speak for everyone else, but most of us came to the conclusion that, save for the first couple of months in DMG, KSG is a highly mediocre actor, at the very best, and he abuses his craft. He's typecast, and he's gotten lazy at acting, because he knows his fans will support him, no matter what crap he churns out. Secondly, we stopped thinking he was attractive when he injected his body a massive intake of steroids. Thirdly, his off screen persona is absoutely despicable and downright repulsive. And lastly, he's got the most vicious, morbid, and rapid fangirls I have ever encountered in my life. The latter point ALONE is enough to make me wanna hate him. It may not be right according to your moral standards, but it's a fact; everyone dislikes celebrities whose fangirls constantly impose them down your throats.

I don't think I have to justify this even. If I hate KSG, that's my problem, my choice, and my opinion. You can impose your views upon us all you want, but a mind changed against it's will, holds the same opinion still.

Besides, why are we bearing the brunt of your accusations? As I've said, the entire IF is having a gala time mocking the situation at the blog. Another CC has compiled an entire fictional film (as a joke) about the entire ordeal. Why aren't the gyaans being handed out there?

Still, if you feel offended by our comments, then I apologize, but we really can't sit here and entertain everyone's mentality and make sure no one gets hurteddddddddd.