Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Tapu all set to marry gud gud
Zeenu thumbnail
I think Vansh and Tapu will be introduced in the barat and then she will leave veer alone and try her luck on Vansh and even Vansh will like Tappu. Vansh and Tappu will get married and then Tappu will harass Iccha as she will be thakurayan being the eldest bahu.... I hope this happens.. atleast I will see my Icchki and Veer together :)
TitansFan thumbnail
Kash aisa ho zeenu , i dont see vansh in barat ,anyways they can show all crap but i still want them not to forget Damini Patashala in btw thats the only thing more much interesting
Zeenu thumbnail
Damini Patshala? why do you think it will be interesting JayaV?
TitansFan thumbnail

at least they  maintain a chota sa message that poor kids needs education , and DP is being run by Icha , so after veer-tapu marriage if they show icha crying it would be awful , they should make her getting back to life (like they showed when veer parents and daadaji say no for marriage ) and atleast acheiving her of seeing her school making its presence felt ...... i honestly feel DP should be kept part of the show even if they want to show lots of tensions in ichas life ......