Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

lolz kala.....πŸ˜‰......nice pics anywayz.

anjali.....u know there could be thousands of purab crazy gurls.....if we decide to split we mite not even end up with a nano bit of him........i 'd rather,someone else got him whole and healthy(Kanchi are you readingπŸ˜‰)

*Anjali* thumbnail

true naina 😭 Oh well, at least we can watch him in one piece on t.v. (at least for now) and then in films.

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†most funny..Yeah I think Kanchi deserves him after all te effort she has put in wth Jassi fansite and Samir soni club.
Morgoth thumbnail
Yes, Kanchi will probably get to see Spiderman 4 with him by then πŸ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
yea... kanchi can get him, she is truly his number one fan. Well atleast then sum1 we know will be the lucky one. πŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
nice avatar annie!!! I always love the pics you choose!!!!  (tired of Orlando?)
anniegupta_ thumbnail
thx... i think its the ppl in the pics u like more πŸ˜‰ besides i haven't been talking about orlando for a while with my friends so he's getting boring. And i was like i'm already in the samir soni adoring group then why not be in the samir soni avatar group.
*Anjali* thumbnail

yeah, well you're the one who picks the pics, so I would say you have good choice 😊 (especially the Armaan bahenji one πŸ˜‰--that was very original)

welcome to the samir soni avatar club !!

kala620 thumbnail
samir soni comin to atlantic city u know heard bout that at the trump taj mahel ima go see
*Anjali* thumbnail
really????? when is he coming to atlantic city, kala?? I live a couple of hours away.  and why is he coming??????