Claudia wants friends in Bigg Boss house!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
German supermodel-turned-actress Claudia Ciesla, who was linked to Salman Khan, says she is hoping to boost her career in Bollywood by
Claudia Ciesla
participating in the third season of reality show "Bigg Boss".
"I think this will be a good platform for me as it will help me in boosting my popularity among the Indian audience. I want to do good Indian films and I am seriously thinking about Bollywood - but all that after 'Bigg Boss'," Claudia told IANS over phone before entering the reality show.

Despite her not-so-good Hindi, Claudia says she has been on the lookout to work with "good directors, good cast and a good crew".

"I don't see a problem with my English at all. I know I don't speak Hindi as of now, but hopefully my 'Bigg Boss' inmates will teach me and I might catch up on the language in a few months," said Claudia who featured in M.R. Shahjahan's "Karma: Crime, Passion, Reincarnation".

The 22-year-old said she was extremely excited to enter "Bigg Boss" that went on air Sunday.

"This is my first time on Indian television and a reality show. I'm hoping it will be a lot of fun. I'm not at all nervous because nobody knows what's going to happen inside so I can only hope that I have a wonderful time with all the celebrities," she said.

Claudia is now in the "Bigg Boss" house with 12 more people, surviving without her family or any connection with the outside world.

Claudia is sharing it with Poonam Dhillon, Shamita Shetty, Kamaal R. Khan, Ismail Darbar, Sherlyn Chopra, Vindu Dara Singh, Raju Srivastav, et al.

But she was most delighted to meet megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is hosting the reality show.

"Thanks to 'Bigg Boss', I could meet Mr. Bachchan. I had heard so much about him earlier. Among his films I really like 'Black' and yes, I was thrilled after meeting the god of Bollywood," she said in an excited tone.

Asked what she would miss from her day-to-day life on the show, she said: "My mobile! I am so addicted to it. But nothing more than that really. I am okay with eating Indian food, I don't drink, I don't smoke - so I will have no problems inside the house as such," she said.

What about engaging in catfights?

"I'm not going to make fight with anyone. I am here to make friends and know more people in India - so I will try to make it all very cordial," said Claudia.
She is cute😳 I love her interactions with KRK...and would like for KRK to stay so she can be friends with himπŸ˜† Their friendship= more masala😳

Also, I think she has a good grasp of hindi already..In anyway, these days lot more goris are in demand. eg. Kylie in Blue, That Brazilian model; Gisele Monteiro in Love Aaj Kal..so Cloud # 9 can make it tooπŸ˜‰
She should understand that there are no friends in the Bigg Boss house(even in bollywood). I think not knowing Hindi would be a major disadvantage for her since most of the conspiracies, planning, subterfuge can be employed by the other members for their own survival at her expense. If she wants to stay long in the house to have a shot at winning the cutthroat competition she needs to be more clever & cunning.
Originally posted by trishancku

She should understand that there are no friends in the Bigg Boss house(even in bollywood). I think not knowing Hindi would be a major disadvantage for her since most of the conspiracies, planning, subterfuge can be employed by the other members for their own survival at her expense. If she wants to stay long in the house to have a shot at winning the cutthroat competition she needs to be more clever & cunning.

Gori's clever & cunning.. πŸ€”..that too for a blond..😲..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. not happening.. especially not when up against desi's.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww.... She is only 22 years old... And that buddha KRK is maroing chance on her... 🀒

BTW, I'm rather certain that this won't be of any interest to anyone, but I am very eager to comment on her use of the word "make" in the sentence: "I'm not going to make fight with anyone... I will try to make it all very cordial." This is one of the worst give-aways when Germans speak in English... They replace the German verb "machen" with the English very "to make"...
So, in Germany: I make experiments, and then I make parties when I get good results! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago

she seems so cool and nice...but i feel shes saying things like i love india because she knows she will get big bucks and fame in india only and not anywhere else....Any foreigner who comes to India suddently gets VIP treatement and shes aware of that....smart woman...