my last post - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
heyyy thats not fairrr........we all are upset with AR leaving. I'm probably going to stop watching the show as well..........but dont just leave. please. everyone will miss you!!!!! and your lovely creativity!!!! dont goooo!!
hugs
arpita
Agree wid u miths ....... i m also leaving the show ...... but i will visit the forum ........
Mithzy baby *Hugs* RIP DMG, I can't watch this show anymore. But as long as we get to talk to you at the CC, its all good. Muah 

They used us to gain acceptance for the new interns, hoping that AR will be back soon.
 I have been saying this all along, I am not giving any trps  to this show till they come clean with us. I've been on hartaal ever since the new interns came in, won't even let anyone in the family watch that show on tv. If my sis wants to watch it I tell her go watch on youtube, this show is not running in my house. Its a trick to make us continue watching DMG hoping to see what happens to AR, and we are not stupid to fall for it. Well some of us areπŸ˜•

But now with everyone else slowly accepting the new interns and trps increasing, their mission has been accomplished.  First Shilpa, then Mayank, then Sukirti, then Drashti and now AR. None of them are coming back. 😭😭😭 How much more are we going to accept, hadh hoti hai tolerance ki
Edited by Raina_luvDMG - 14 years ago
i know i read it
i m just going to watch dmg till i find out what happen to AR n thats it
thanxs for the news
noo dont leave us atleast...u can leave DMG..common ur our DMG buddy....dont go away from IF...plz plz plz screw those cvs for making us cry
there no confirmation rite nd ya dont act childish ""if" ar r back den also its ur last post wah!!!!!!!!!
Miths 😭 πŸ˜­ ---------i don't know whether it 's a right decision or not----Bcoz i m also thinking the same as u.......but yet not decided................No AR means no DMG for me....................But we r still friend & wil be connected & chatted....................πŸ˜ƒ
i cn completely understand u mithz... im nt watchin dmg nemore... bt i wil stil visit d forums n wil b available 4 ma frnz... i miss my DMG....
😭hey
dont leave like tat!!
Originally posted by luv.ammy

there no confirmation rite nd ya dont act childish ""if" ar r back den also its ur last post wah!!!!!!!!!

TB has confirmed, its obvious if AR come back, so will the topic maker !! shows her attachment to AR, !!