Leaving India Forums Forever - Kanya - edited p5 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
h god when i read dis....it was like a blow n my stomach.pl dnt leave yaar.reduce the time but dnt stop.we all including u will be sad.ACCORDING TO ME UR MJHTS BIGGEST FAN.N I KNOE THAT WHAT I M SAYING MAKES SENSE
Whttt?????????????YYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????yaar y r u leaving IF for forever*Broken Heart*Willl miss u badly sweety.:((((((((((((((
hey will miss u a lot...
plzzzzzzzz cum back soon...
nd ya best of luck 4 ur exam...
hey i also want to become a doctor and taken med . i am in 11th yaar . i know medical studies is tough dear , so best of luck . kya pata , kabhi aage jakar   surbhi tyagi intern bane dr kanya ki . will miss you , i know you dont know me but i know you . keep reading your posts and comments . you are very nice person . . love you😊😊😊😊😊
kanya,goodluck with med school!!!do well!!studies are always the first priority...it was good to know u here

*hugs*

aditi
OMG !!! Kanya !!!!! Noooooo !!!!!! 😭 you cant do that !!!! That is soo not fair !!!!!😭 i will miss you a looot !!!!!! you were one of my first friends on IF !!!!!! 😭 what shall i do without you ???!!!

But i understand...studies are important too nah....I wish you all the very best for ur studies and future !!! Im sure you will do well !!! Just wanted to say...thanks a lot for being a lovely friend !!!! I loved reading your PMs!!! You're such a sweeet and adorable person!!! Will miss your VMs a lot !!!!  We've been friends since like...4 months and you really mean a lot to me!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you soooooo sooo much !!!!! Please dont forget me !!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 
I'll never forget you and your pink font !!! Hehehe !!! Awwwwwwwwwwwww......i feel really sad right noww...but i do understand...somtimes you have to take such decisions !!! I hope you will keep in touch somehow...with all of us...through PMs....or anything else!!! Take care Kanya !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Luvya shoooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Anu

Kanya *hugs* awww thats sad yaar but i totally understand take care n do ur exams well !!!!
u were a very sweet n gr8 frnd n so is this d last time i ll get to thank uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arey but why u came later on na i mean once ur free n all may be after few months????
Awwww, kanzπŸ€—πŸ€—U were one of my greatest friend..I will miss you loads, but studies are imp. Please try to come on weekends. All the best for the future.Edited by I.Love.Mohit - 14 years ago
^^these are the sweetest messages ever😳 thanks so much guyz πŸ€—
(the modz can lock this thread is they wish to do so😊)

I'm sorry I'm having to leave this way (its difficult for me to do this). But I honestly need to concentrate on my medical schl exams and all for the next 6 yearsπŸ˜†, and also on my own personal life

Sorry again if I've hurt anyone by saying this...will love u all ...we've been a family and we've had gr8 times together

Love u and Bless u all

Kanya