rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1266516" />
Computers, Science, Technology

Did you know???????????? :O

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Hey guys check this out:-

Wasn't that an awesome video???Tongue I personally love all the "Did You know Videos" and this is the latest version they have of it. I personally thought it was pretty nefty to look atBig smile 

I am not going to grill you on this but it would be nice if you guys left some comments in here regarding the video :) You can even leave what your favourite part was and for beginners I loved that Rock'n'rolled dudeROFLROFL And I was astonished at the fact that 95% of the songs downloaded last year weren't paid for :| No wonder the music industry is crying foulOuch

Thank You,
GD Dev. Team

Edited by Angelic_J - 22 October 2009 at 12:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetscent13sunidhifan4evrhoneydaisyMitesh.PJess.-Mystery-burgerchaapjaanloverPerfangel5655

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did you know???????????? :O" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunidhifan4evr

Goldie

sunidhifan4evr

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged

cool thanks for sharing u no the first thing that came to my mind was plz dont take away my laptop in 2020 I find my laptop better than my cell phone which has no internet

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing wonderful info...Smile but i still dont like reading newspaper in loo or watching  Tv....

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

I am such a did you know fan LOL !! I love learning cool things. Thanks Jot!!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_J

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Wonderful post !!!

Thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_J

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Did you know I spend more time staring at screens (computer, TV & phone) then natural life.Ouch Technology - it is taking over my life.LOL Thanks for sharing the video. Those who live in the US are clearly spoilt.Tongue

Mitesh.

deadmix

deadmix

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing, wonderful

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
i am absolutely a did you know fan LOL
thanks jot for sharing =]

haha i liked the one where the employee writes i hate my fat boss ron on some social networking site and her boss sees it LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top