Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

WRITTEN UPDATE 7th Oct

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

The creatives ne apna vaada thod diya..hamarey saarey sapne toot gaye'Sorry for any mistakes. 

BANDINI UPDATE 07-10-2009

PART 1

DM tells Hiten to agree for engagement with Toral as he has agreed to his conditions. Hiten is confused. Next day morning Hiten is ready to go somehere, Kaddu comes and stops him to say its because of his shart that DM accepted Santu and plans to have a dhoom dhaam wedding but Hiten ignores her. He says DM has proved himself that he is Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi and that he has demanded for the engagement of Hiral. Kaddu says its '.. Santu says maalik is right its Hiten's age to get maried and Kaddu is so impressed as they were all planning for Santu's wedding and she is thinking of Hiten's. Santu says she will talk to Toral..

Santu is so happy and she shares it with champ kali and says maalik turned out to be so hoshiyaar' and that dafford champu says maalik was already so Hoshiyaar ROFL. Santu says maalik ne googly phenki.. (oh god Santu speaks English every day) .. And she don't know what is googly but Kaddu said maalik ne googly phenki. Toral comes there and Santu takes her upstairs to talk. Toral receives a call from Hiten who is standing downstairs Santu sees him and ask him to come up. Santu says she is leaving though she has no other work o do, you two talk. Hiten tells Toral about DM's plan of their wedding and Toral is worried.

Hiten says the only way to get Sanraj together is our marriage and DM has put forward the condition of our marriage. He has to get married later in his life but that will be a compromise but if we get married I will be satisfied that my life partner understands me. We can live with our past even after our marriage. I've lost my mom once and I don't want to lose Santu now, they got divorced coz of me. I wont compel you to take a decision and you are free to decide about your life. You are my best friend that's why I told you what I think. We both lost our loved ones, but we understand each other well, think and tell your answer. She says her answer is yes, she agrees with his idea, done. He says thanks as she has given him the greatest happiness.

PART 2

Santu asks them what is their decision and they say its yes, Santu is so happy and rushes to DM to inform him. Hiten is happy to see her happy and says her happiness is due to Toral and thanks her. Santu reaches DM and says maalik who. DM says what happened, aag lag agyi kahi, whats the matter. She says, so many days which are suitable for saggai, he is confused as what she is saying. She says Hiral is ready for the wedding and DM is also very happy and smiles and twirls his moustache. DM comes down ready to go to Surat. Baa asks him to take Santuu too. Santu says she too will go with him. DM says why are you staring atme, go get ready, and she leaves.

Khemi is packing her things and nanaji come and informs her that he has finished polishing the diamond and going to give it at the factory. She says she will be leaving soon as hr in-laws are alone there as Arjan has got a job here in Dharampur.

Arjan is worried and so is Khemi she comes to him and says she know that he is so sad knowing her past as she should have told him the truth before marriage and apologises for her deed. Arjan thinks that Khemi should have told him the whole truth before anyone and doubts whether he will be able to trust her anymore.

PART 3

Taru is shouting at champu for doing work so late, Arjan comes and she shouts at him too and asks him why is he late. He say coz Khemi was going back so.. Taru says Khemi told you everything, good you did the right thing by sending her back, when wives past come to know then hubbies have to do the same very good. He say he know everything about Hitmi, khemi told me everything. Champu says becharey Arjan bhai , kitni dovish mein lag rahe hai, hai naa benbaa ROFL. Taru taunts her for calling him bhai. Champu prays to god that taru is always finding ways to get Santu maalkin out of this ghar, plz do get Taru out of this ghar so that the servants here get some peace.

PART 4

Hiten comes to Maulik and asks him to take some papers to office as he need to go with Toral. Maulik looks sad and Hiten asks him if everything ok. He says if you cant no problem he will take it as papa and Santu has gone to Saumil bhai's to talk about Hiral engagement. Maulik is very angry and saya papa didn't consult Taru foi and didn't take her too. Hiten is shocked to hear and say what are you saying. Maulik is happy for him but Taru foi's samman and adhikar is lost due to that outsider. Don't forget that when papa was not here, your marriage proposal was staretd by foi. She took care of all of us after our mom and she even stood up to papa for us every time,and now an outsider has become maa for you, foi is noone for you. Hiten says nothing like that, foi is the same as before but Santu is our mom now and when she gets her sthaan here doesn't mean that foi's is snatched. Maulik says yes, papa used to ask foi fro everything before but now he didn't even informed her.hiten says if foi thinks that this ghar is her also she could have tell papa that she also wanted to go with him to talk about my engagement and papa wouldn't have said no, why didn't she. Maulik says I can see what papa is doing, taru foi is right that '.. (he was about to say rubbish about Santu) and hiten shouts at him and say tameez se baat karo, maa hai who tumhaari. Maulik says oh, so matters have reached here, that you shout at me for that outsider. She has already created rift between papa and foi, now dodnt know how many relations would she break. Hiten says Maulik you are crossing the limits and you will not say anything and I wont tolerate anything against Santu. Maulik says he will say, he will say 1000 times and no one can stop me, that Santu is ek number ki' Hiten take his hand to slap him but Taru holds his hand, and says it was you who suffered the punishment on your bro's behalf , wasn't that you who went against your dad's decsion for your bro. and what he said is right , it was me who managed the ghar after subhadra bhabhi, and why you doing all these, you forgot everything due to that choti ghar ki ladki. Hiten says he hasn't forgot anything, but Maulik said wrong about Santu and that's why I raised my hand at him, he si young and naa samajh, but you foi, I never expected this from you and he leaves. Taru is freezed and it stills on her face. 

Edited by ammoos - 07 October 2009 at 12:25pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaMC4821indy1979b1nduritakayamanojmvatsaahcirchhedabhanot_nishasoujik27akshtha19swarajgirkmhaaSwiss Mallususan88ivanta29***Anu***abiakshirita7482val0822mahalaxmiksp87zarineKatrina82bewajahkripsysingh008Saima2010mithalioBidaaifan09dipshit--Princess--MadhulinaGauri22bookbrain007deepa911mah403fammmakamnapoo_supisihuIndraDagasoap-criticpunjabi#1Payal25anu_cooldudeRoarkashbipashaSoundpaljayuknaik99-aditi-Pachu.Ppop77Mallika113GoGreenswetha10nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Uma

Hun you have the date wrong its the 7th today!
ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks niki...Big smile
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Interesting Maulik is boiling over with so many emotions! I wonder what will happen next I think he will reveal the truth in anger.

Hiral wedding so not surprised there, but DM with his Moustache LOL! YOu know what I just realised he reminds me on King Uncle anyways that was random!
Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear. 
Saima2010 Senior Member
Saima2010
Saima2010

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Uma I am looking forward to watching the show. I have a feeling along with a wedding we will see the Drama of Taru come out into the open (I am wishing for that to happen) before she can cause anymore problems for Santu. Maulik needs a spanking he is a brat and deserves to see what his life would be like if Santu had not intervened on his behalf the ingrate.
abhidip Senior Member
abhidip
abhidip

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Today Maulik proved that he is Tarus son like mother like son.  Thanks a lot for a wonderful update.

Go to top