Miley Jab Hum Tum

Galti Nahi to Pyaar bhi Nahi!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Aww so uday finally did his mistake and forgot the match box..Confused and ok sammy was not taking flowers , it was match box .. but i think he was busy looking at gunji doing poojaEmbarrassed ... i m sure he was lking at gunjan n not others(who may catch him). and yo the thali fell ... even b4 it fell i was like oh god oh god... Ouchit wiill drop and he will get scoldings from bui ... he had such an innocent face .... was so scared... i was like plan fail hua kya ?? no but its coming in the precap ..Big smileBig smile
Big smile
Sammy ji good going .. Agar Galti nahi karoge to Seekhoge kaise? Gunjan ka Pyaar kaise milega???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

strings123-Rinky-Soulmate_Sanashockalot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Galti Nahi to Pyaar bhi Nahi!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

strings123

Goldie

strings123

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
u're right Affy. I luved dat scene as Sam's was really scared. I Luved his expressions when Bui scolded him n Gunji consoled. The cherry at d cake was dat he dropped d Thali while staring at Gunji, choooooo Shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top