Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

((<<**ShaNi fanclub!**>>))-Happy Bday Cutipie Rani (Page 9)

KWRocks. Goldie
KWRocks.
KWRocks.

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by gabifernandez23

I so agree this was clearly not for publicity. The truth is the link-up references are only part of the story. There is much more to our position than they stating "We linked" various times. It also has to do with what they they which speaks a lot more than their jokes, which I do not mind but we would have suspected anyways just from their interactions. They could have joked like this for publicity but what explains the flirting, touching and the hand holding plus Shahid's special video 2 weeks after DBH released?
EXACTLY.
We aren't that dumb that we would start speculating their relationship just from those link us up videos.There is much more to the story.
And anyways,do they people really think that Shahid is dating PC,Anushka or Genelia and Rani is dating Aditya?
I really don't think if that was the case,Shani would have been so touchy-touchy,holding hands,kissing on cheeks,hugging continously and having eye sex with each other.If you know what I meanLOL
ITA ...I think that we Shani are not delusional andwe are right especially when it comes to Shani..We won't speculate about something that's not really happening...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KashIsHeavenangelic_devilMehak_Luvs_Rani

KWRocks. Goldie
KWRocks.
KWRocks.

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Pita Shani is leading in your post..!
HADDIPA!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I guess they cut it out..just the way they edited IGT and we discovered a lot more with other videos and just like in the Delhi PC when Shahid says"Obviouly Rani.."then they edited out the "Rani"...
I guess just to keep the Shahid and Priyanka rumours alive ..a bit longer(even if it has ended)!
DAMN THEMAngry
First those dumb India's got Talent people edit out Shahid picking Rani over Priyanka and now these stupid Sony people edit out that freaking cute moment?Angry
Can I just kill them?

KashIsHeavenKWRocks.angelic_devil

gabifernandez23 Goldie
gabifernandez23
gabifernandez23

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

I so agree this was clearly not for publicity. The truth is the link-up references are only part of the story. There is much more to our position than they stating "We linked" various times. It also has to do with what they they which speaks a lot more than their jokes, which I do not mind but we would have suspected anyways just from their interactions. They could have joked like this for publicity but what explains the flirting, touching and the hand holding plus Shahid's special video 2 weeks after DBH released?
EXACTLY.
We aren't that dumb that we would start speculating their relationship just from those link us up videos.There is much more to the story.
And anyways,do they people really think that Shahid is dating PC,Anushka or Genelia and Rani is dating Aditya?
I really don't think if that was the case,Shani would have been so touchy-touchy,holding hands,kissing on cheeks,hugging continously and having eye sex with each other.If you know what I meanLOL

Anyway Shahid favoring this video now puts any story of Shani  using this as publicity to the bin because it has been almost two and a half weeks since the release of DBH!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KashIsHeavenKWRocks.angelic_devilMehak_Luvs_Rani

KWRocks. Goldie
KWRocks.
KWRocks.

I guess they cut it out..just the way they edited IGT and we discovered a lot more with other videos and just like in the Delhi PC when Shahid says"Obviouly Rani.."then they edited out the "Rani"...
I guess just to keep the Shahid and Priyanka rumours alive ..a bit longer(even if it has ended)!
DAMN THEMAngry
First those dumb India's got Talent people edit out Shahid picking Rani over Priyanka and now these stupid Sony people edit out that freaking cute moment?Angry
Can I just kill them?
Can I join you ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_devilMehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

ITA ...I think that we Shani are not delusional andwe are right especially when it comes to Shani..We won't speculate about something that's not really happening...
Exactly.
And the last time we specualted about someone with Rani so closely was with Abhishek and we all know that they were so dating.
We do have some senses LOL

Hey Pita Shani is leading in your post..!
HADDIPA!
Obviously PITA.
Shani is a fan-made and fan-loved jodi.
Truly the most loved and favourite jodi of 2009Embarrassed

KashIsHeavenKWRocks.angelic_devil

KWRocks. Goldie
KWRocks.
KWRocks.

EXACTLY.

Anyway Shahid favoring this video now puts any story of Shani  using this as publicity to the bin because it has been almost two and a half weeks since the release of DBH!
I know..BIGGEST hint ever!

gabifernandez23 Goldie
gabifernandez23
gabifernandez23

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RazmoLuvShani

Resh I was thinking about what you said the other day that"
IF Shani fooled us then they did it really well"I must say that I agree..
But I don't think they will fool us...(Tauba)!

Some of us have not been fooled but they were pretty good at keeping it very private for almost a year. Who even knew they were such close "friends"?Wink
Tell me about itShocked
When was the last time Rani knew her first time co-star so well that she had his entire biography in her hands,like really?

They know each other personalities. They also like each oher physically otherwise Shahid would not whistle at Rani coming out in a bikini top during the remix and Rani would not complement his body.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshaniKashIsHeavenKWRocks.angelic_devilMehak_Luvs_Rani

Go to top