Celebrity Fan Clubs

((<<**ShaNi fanclub!**>>))-Happy Bday Cutipie Rani (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

gabifernandez23

Goldie

gabifernandez23

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RazmoLuvShani

Originally posted by gabifernandez23

You know after Shahid and the twitter thing I think that our theories are more solid than anything else including of course media link ups and I agree with luvshani

Rani and Shahid,only friends ?
I almost forgot the IGT moments..I SO love them!

We forget IGT because we have so much rumors after that. Our list of red flags is so long. Even I forget them all the time and I have been saying they are a couple since IGT.
Yeah I remember..LOL

We were in the small minorite at that point. How the tables have changed right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.angelic_devilMehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "((<<**ShaNi fanclub!**>>))-Happy Bday Cutipie Rani (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Okay.sorry for my continous interferences but heck I always forget to ask this so let me ask it now.
Where the hell was this scene in the DKD episode?

http://i36.tinypic.com/r9ivk8.png

I clearly missed it :O For sure! I remember seeing Shahid keeping his head on Rani's shoulder but I so missed this one! Anyone ready to help me out?

KashIsHeavenKWRocks.angelic_devil

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

You know after Shahid and the twitter thing I think that our theories are more solid than anything else including of course media link ups and I agree with luvshani

Rani and Shahid,only friends ?
I almost forgot the IGT moments..I SO love them!

We forget IGT because we have so much rumors after that. Our list of red flags is so long. Even I forget them all the time and I have been saying they are a couple since IGT.
Yeah I remember..LOL

We were in the small minorite at that point. How the tables have changed right?
I swear..But it's good to see that we always had faith in Shani...We rock and Shani rocks!

KashIsHeavenangelic_devilMehak_Luvs_Rani

gabifernandez23

Goldie

gabifernandez23

Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by luvshani

Do you know why we rock? Because Shani rocks! And you know why Shani rocks? Because their jodi is not just a figment of our imagination or media made-up lies. Actual facts and undeniable evidence support our theories here in Shaniland. That's what makes us so awesome! Wink

So agree. This is a people-made jodi. Its popularity will not fizzle out because the people love it because of their own choice and not being shoved by the media into loving them. If anything the media has not caught up to the love people have for this jodi. Stupid media. They are quite bad at what they do.
Tell me about it.
They would rather link them up with every X.Y.Z but they won't link them up with the ones they actually want to be linked up with!LOL
We should be the media.

Maybe they will for once listen to the audience and link them up as they have asked repeatedly. Until then I am in Shaniland!Embarrassed

Edited by gabifernandez23 - 07 October 2009 at 12:02pm

KWRocks.angelic_devilMehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Gabs,check ur PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_devil

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Okay.sorry for my continous interferences but heck I always forget to ask this so let me ask it now.
Where the hell was this scene in the DKD episode?

http://i36.tinypic.com/r9ivk8.png

I clearly missed it :O For sure! I remember seeing Shahid keeping his head on Rani's shoulder but I so missed this one! Anyone ready to help me out?
I guess they cut it out..just the way they edited IGT and we discovered a lot more with other videos and just like in the Delhi PC when Shahid says"Obviouly Rani.."then they edited out the "Rani"...
I guess just to keep the Shahid and Priyanka rumours alive ..a bit longer(even if it has ended)!

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I so agree this was clearly not for publicity. The truth is the link-up references are only part of the story. There is much more to our position than they stating "We linked" various times. It also has to do with what they they which speaks a lot more than their jokes, which I do not mind but we would have suspected anyways just from their interactions. They could have joked like this for publicity but what explains the flirting, touching and the hand holding plus Shahid's special video 2 weeks after DBH released?
EXACTLY.
We aren't that dumb that we would start speculating their relationship just from those link us up videos.There is much more to the story.
And anyways,do they people really think that Shahid is dating PC,Anushka or Genelia and Rani is dating Aditya?
I really don't think if that was the case,Shani would have been so touchy-touchy,holding hands,kissing on cheeks,hugging continously and having eye sex with each other.If you know what I meanLOL
ITA ...I think that we Shani are not delusional andwe are right especially when it comes to Shani..We won't speculate about something that's not really happening...

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Pita Shani is leading in your post..!
HADDIPA!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top