Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: gabifernandez23

We were in the small minorite at that point. How the tables have changed right?

I swear..But it's good to see that we always had faith in Shani...We rock and Shani rocks!
gabifernandez23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Tell me about it.
They would rather link them up with every X.Y.Z but they won't link them up with the ones they actually want to be linked up with!😆
We should be the media.

Maybe they will for once listen to the audience and link them up as they have asked repeatedly. Until then I am in Shaniland!😳
Edited by gabifernandez23 - 14 years ago
KWRocks. thumbnail

Okay.sorry for my continous interferences but heck I always forget to ask this so let me ask it now.

Where the hell was this scene in the DKD episode?

http://i36.tinypic.com/r9ivk8.png

I clearly missed it :O For sure! I remember seeing Shahid keeping his head on Rani's shoulder but I so missed this one! Anyone ready to help me out?

I guess they cut it out..just the way they edited IGT and we discovered a lot more with other videos and just like in the Delhi PC when Shahid says"Obviouly Rani.."then they edited out the "Rani"...
I guess just to keep the Shahid and Priyanka rumours alive ..a bit longer(even if it has ended)!
KWRocks. thumbnail

EXACTLY.
We aren't that dumb that we would start speculating their relationship just from those link us up videos.There is much more to the story.
And anyways,do they people really think that Shahid is dating PC,Anushka or Genelia and Rani is dating Aditya?
I really don't think if that was the case,Shani would have been so touchy-touchy,holding hands,kissing on cheeks,hugging continously and having eye sex with each other.If you know what I mean😆

ITA ...I think that we Shani are not delusional andwe are right especially when it comes to Shani..We won't speculate about something that's not really happening...
KWRocks. thumbnail
Hey Pita Shani is leading in your post..!
HADDIPA!
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I guess they cut it out..just the way they edited IGT and we discovered a lot more with other videos and just like in the Delhi PC when Shahid says"Obviouly Rani.."then they edited out the "Rani"...

I guess just to keep the Shahid and Priyanka rumours alive ..a bit longer(even if it has ended)!

DAMN THEM😡
First those dumb India's got Talent people edit out Shahid picking Rani over Priyanka and now these stupid Sony people edit out that freaking cute moment?😡
Can I just kill them?
gabifernandez23 thumbnail

EXACTLY.
We aren't that dumb that we would start speculating their relationship just from those link us up videos.There is much more to the story.
And anyways,do they people really think that Shahid is dating PC,Anushka or Genelia and Rani is dating Aditya?
I really don't think if that was the case,Shani would have been so touchy-touchy,holding hands,kissing on cheeks,hugging continously and having eye sex with each other.If you know what I mean😆

Anyway Shahid favoring this video now puts any story of Shani  using this as publicity to the bin because it has been almost two and a half weeks since the release of DBH!
KWRocks. thumbnail
DAMN THEM😡
First those dumb India's got Talent people edit out Shahid picking Rani over Priyanka and now these stupid Sony people edit out that freaking cute moment?😡
Can I just kill them?

Can I join you ?
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ITA ...I think that we Shani are not delusional andwe are right especially when it comes to Shani..We won't speculate about something that's not really happening...

Exactly.
And the last time we specualted about someone with Rani so closely was with Abhishek and we all know that they were so dating.
We do have some senses LOL

Hey Pita Shani is leading in your post..!

HADDIPA!

Obviously PITA.
Shani is a fan-made and fan-loved jodi.
Truly the most loved and favourite jodi of 2009😳
KWRocks. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gabifernandez23

Anyway Shahid favoring this video now puts any story of Shani  using this as publicity to the bin because it has been almost two and a half weeks since the release of DBH!

I know..BIGGEST hint ever!
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115
Next