Debate Mansion

Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I do not know what is to debate here, but I tend to spray on a tad of Victoria Secret's Dream Angel scent every morning. I do it because I like it and so that I don't completely stink in nasty Texas humidity. The opposite sex can go to hell, it ain't worth spending that much money on anyways. :)

Luv your straight answers.
 yes subject is a light-hearted discussion on the booming cosmetic and beauty product industry.

LOLLOLLOLClapClapClap

Summer bhaiya, why the sudden interest? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by _DrEaM_

grrrrrrrrrrrr i hate hate HATE make up!!!

so yea i better be far from these lol just artificial stuff which is too fake and when it's off you look like a ghost lol

EGJAKTLY!

I prefer plain old soap and water. Keeps me clean. Rest mother nature decides. I've been told I have the scent of water. LOL

indeed!! people who don't use all this artificial stuff look like natural beauty and with soft n smooth skin EmbarrassedLOL but not me kay Tongue

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _DrEaM_

grrrrrrrrrrrr i hate hate HATE make up!!!

so yea i better be far from these lol just artificial stuff which is too fake and when it's off you look like a ghost lol
Young people have a natural sparkle and glow and so there is no need for make up.
Too much make up makes one look like a ghost I guess.LOL

But kaajal or dark maskara looks nice too if properly applied.
The dark mysterious eye shadow which hides the night in its embrace.

yea with them they look like ghost too but an lively one lol LOL

na those eyes looks too fake i think like you deliberately stretched the eyes to make them look big lol LOLLOLLOLLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 8:47am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=*Woh Ajnabee
Summer bhaiya, why the sudden interest? LOL
Anju Bahen this topic provides an  avenue for light conversation about trivial matters.
Most topics here are too heavy.
Actually it all started from fragrances and perfumes which I sometimes find fasinating.LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=_DrEaM]

na those eyes looks too fake i think like you deliberately stretched the eyes to make them look big lol LOLLOLLOLLOL
Well the Chinese generally have smaller eyes and sometimes they do look cute.
A few try to enlarge their eyes by painting the eye area in many innovative ways.
They have pretty good skin though and nice silky straight hair.

Edited by Summer3 - 08 October 2009 at 8:51am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Jab dekha unhone tirchhi nazar se, toh hum madhosh ho gaye, Par jab pata chala ki unki nazare hi tirchhi hai, toh hum behosh ho gaye'.....WinkTongue

Jaane do, tum behosh hi ache lagte ho. ----reeeely!!!LOLsweet heart let me look ur eyes again.......realy tumari aakhon main dheeka tho muje meri naani yaad aati heyBig smileWink

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Jab dekha unhone tirchhi nazar se, toh hum madhosh ho gaye, Par jab pata chala ki unki nazare hi tirchhi hai, toh hum behosh ho gaye'.....WinkTongue

Jaane do, tum behosh hi ache lagte ho.

----reeeely!!!LOLsweet heart let me look ur eyes again.......realy tumari aakhon main dheeka tho muje meri naani yaad aati heyBig smileWink

Bachu, thora aur gaur se dekho, dadi, nani, pardadi, sab yaad aa jayengi. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _DrEaM

Well the Chinese generally have smaller eyes and sometimes they do look cute.
A few try to enlarge their eyes by painting the eye area in many innovative ways.
They have pretty good skin though and nice silky straight hair.

Well, well, well - one cannot stereotype Asian eyes. The Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian eyes - they are all distinctive. I have a thing for Asians. They all are so petite and cute. Especially the men who are adorable little bishie boys. I'm jealous of their hair, black, silky, just carelessly falling on their face - I mean its gorgeous hair, that falls in place on its own. I have never seen an Asian having a bad hair day.

And trust me Asian eyes are not fake. Except for Geisha etc. they really do not put much make up around their eyes. Its very naturally accentuated. I've studied Asian eyes up close and gone 'holy f**k, do you chinks see the world slanted' - and that my friends rewards you with the cruelest death glare that even Ajnu might not be able to beat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top