Debate Mansion

Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
This site cracks me up - http://pherolibrary.com/
Apparently the whole pheromone scent thing is being made into a money making science.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I do not know what is to debate here, but I tend to spray on a tad of Victoria Secret's Dream Angel scent every morning. I do it because I like it and so that I don't completely stink in nasty Texas humidity. The opposite sex can go to hell, it ain't worth spending that much money on anyways. :)

I'm trying to picture you perusing a Victoria's Secret store. But since we are there - have you tried their lip gloss. I love their chocolate and mint ones. Its the only reason I step into that store. The spiderwomen outfits terrify me.

Edit to Add: Ajnu, you know I always pictured you the 'Poison' kind of gal.

Nuh-uh girl, you think I shop around at Victoria's Secret? I don't even step in, it scare the bejeezes out of me. My mom knows I use that perfume, so I just ask her to get it for me. Every time I go in there, I run out - its a scary place. Especially the perverted men that work there - what I wouldn't do to wipe the smirk off their faces.

And nope, I have not tried their lip gloss. Chocolate mint? I want chocolate mint ice cream now. LOL

Poison? Hmm, nah. Why though? I'm really not into strong scents. This fragrance is very mild, that's why I like it.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

This site cracks me up - http://pherolibrary.com/
Apparently the whole pheromone scent thing is being made into a money making science.

The name pheromone is quite a turn off. They should coin a much softer name.
But if they are selling well then I guess it does not matter.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

I do not know what is to debate here, but I tend to spray on a tad of Victoria Secret's Dream Angel scent every morning. I do it because I like it and so that I don't completely stink in nasty Texas humidity. The opposite sex can go to hell, it ain't worth spending that much money on anyways. :)

I'm trying to picture you perusing a Victoria's Secret store. But since we are there - have you tried their lip gloss. I love their chocolate and mint ones. Its the only reason I step into that store. The spiderwomen outfits terrify me.

Edit to Add: Ajnu, you know I always pictured you the 'Poison' kind of gal.

Nuh-uh girl, you think I shop around at Victoria's Secret? I don't even step in, it scare the bejeezes out of me. My mom knows I use that perfume, so I just ask her to get it for me. Every time I go in there, I run out - its a scary place. Especially the perverted men that work there - what I wouldn't do to wipe the smirk off their faces.

And nope, I have not tried their lip gloss. Chocolate mint? I want chocolate mint ice cream now. LOL

Poison? Hmm, nah. Why though? I'm really not into strong scents. This fragrance is very mild, that's why I like it.

You have men working at VS Shocked?  I guess they cannot be denied work. Our store here has all female employees whenever I step in. Although the best part was one year they set up the mall's Santa right outside Victoria's secret and there were some *ahem* *ahem* mannequins in the display window. LOL You should try their lip gloss its the best ever, tell your mom to get it next time.

If I was in Houston I'd deliver ice-cream for you. But now suffice with this please.

I wanted to get backup just in case. The store did not have Preity's Belgian Dark Chocolate ice-cream. So I got this instead.

Poison? Why? Cos you are toxic to heart health thats why. Wink

Edited by return_to_hades - 07 October 2009 at 9:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Woh Ajnabee*

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Luv your straight answers.
 yes subject is a light-hearted discussion on the booming cosmetic and beauty product industry.

LOLLOLLOLClapClapClap

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Jab dekha unhone tirchhi nazar se, toh hum madhosh ho gaye, Par jab pata chala ki unki nazare hi tirchhi hai, toh hum behosh ho gaye….....WinkTongue

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Jab dekha unhone tirchhi nazar se, toh hum madhosh ho gaye, Par jab pata chala ki unki nazare hi tirchhi hai, toh hum behosh ho gaye'.....WinkTongue

Jaane do, tum behosh hi ache lagte ho.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

Post Reply New Post

Go to top