Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago

I feel makeup spoil the skin. I have never seen any of my cousins or  my mom wearing a make up . Every girl look pretty without make up ( just my opinion) . But yes im very fond of good dresses and footwear that is my weakness.

Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Summer u started with perfumes and then u took off to show ur expertise in analysing women's eyesπŸ˜† ..hmmmm.....

Are u thinking of opening a fashion boutique ???...Well i use one of the perfumes u mentioned  in ur list ....but i use it in moderation , otherwise i will be broke ... i love that smell ..it gives me a soothing effect ...don't know about the opposite sex though...
nobody complained πŸ˜†
He he I was bored so started a very frivolous topic.πŸ˜†
supposed to be light-hearted and fun.

Yes perfumes have magical effect. Even freshly washed hair and bodies smell great.
And young babies after a bath smell naturally wonderful too.

Nice clean clothes too have a magical effect.
Originally posted by sonur15

I feel makeup spoil the skin. I have never seen any of my cousins or  my mom wearing a make up . Every girl look pretty without make up ( just my opinion) . But yes im very fond of good dresses and footwear that is my weakness.

yes certain chemicals used in excess has side effects. Even use of certain sun blocks can be harmful. Some friends adviced natural products including honey ( hopefully the users do not get stung by bees)πŸ˜†
yes nice shoe and dresses are great. they need not be expensive but must be comfortable.
Originally posted by Summer3

Hmm interesting perfumes with some homonal substance. Hope they smell nice.πŸ˜†

Typically they are scentless. Only smelt by brain.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

πŸ˜†...brain wowwwwww
Originally posted by sonur15

πŸ˜†...brain wowwwwww

Then we shouldn't call it 'scent-less'. The term 'scent' should not be mixed with it if it is not perceived and felt by the nose-cells. It could be termed as the sixth sense; except that it is not directly felt or perceived like the other five.
Exactly how does it attracts people of the opposite/same sex? Is it a sexual attraction that one feels, or emotional connection?
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Then we shouldn't call it 'scent-less'. The term 'scent' should not be mixed with it if it is not perceived and felt by the nose-cells. It could be termed as the sixth sense; except that it is not directly felt or perceived like the other five.

It is processed by the nose cells. But its not like vanilla, chocolate that you get a distinct smell. Pheromones have no typical odor and most of the time you as a person will not notice  it like you smell vanilla etc. But your brain receives and process it from the nose and makes you go hmmmm.
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Interesting. Since it is odourless we cannot tell if it really works.πŸ˜†

Attraction apart from being chemically induced can also occur due to invisible vibrations or brain waves sent out by each individual.
What sort of attraction is it? Physical or emotional?