Debate Mansion

Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Perfumes, body wash and shampoos r good i like them  but i HATE make up . I dont like artificial beauty .I dont even spend a penny on make up products like nail polish, lipsticks or eys kajal . As far as fashion is concern ...welll welll welll.... smart dresses and footwear  are my weakness Big smile .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

On the internet you can buy these perfumes that have high pheromone content. Pheromones attract the opposite sex (mostly, except for some).
Hmm interesting perfumes with some homonal substance. Hope they smell nice.LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

Perfumes, body wash and shampoos r good i like them  but i HATE make up . I dont like artificial beauty .I dont even spend a penny on make up products like nail polish, lipsticks or eys kajal . As far as fashion is concern ...welll welll welll.... smart dresses and footwear  are my weakness Big smile .

Yes it is a personal preference. Perhaps you are naturally endowed with good looks so you do not need any cover up. Yes youth has its own natural beauty but once ladies reach a certain age they may want to use some products to stop the aging process. Some of these chemical could have side effects too.

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Summer u started with perfumes and then u took off to show ur expertise in analysing women's eyesLOL ..hmmmm.....

Are u thinking of opening a fashion boutique ???...Well i use one of the perfumes u mentioned  in ur list ....but i use it in moderation , otherwise i will be broke ... i love that smell ..it gives me a soothing effect ...don't know about the opposite sex though...
nobody complained LOL

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged

I feel makeup spoil the skin. I have never seen any of my cousins or  my mom wearing a make up . Every girl look pretty without make up ( just my opinion) . But yes im very fond of good dresses and footwear that is my weakness.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Summer u started with perfumes and then u took off to show ur expertise in analysing women's eyesLOL ..hmmmm.....

Are u thinking of opening a fashion boutique ???...Well i use one of the perfumes u mentioned  in ur list ....but i use it in moderation , otherwise i will be broke ... i love that smell ..it gives me a soothing effect ...don't know about the opposite sex though...
nobody complained LOL
He he I was bored so started a very frivolous topic.LOL
supposed to be light-hearted and fun.

Yes perfumes have magical effect. Even freshly washed hair and bodies smell great.
And young babies after a bath smell naturally wonderful too.

Nice clean clothes too have a magical effect.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

I feel makeup spoil the skin. I have never seen any of my cousins or  my mom wearing a make up . Every girl look pretty without make up ( just my opinion) . But yes im very fond of good dresses and footwear that is my weakness.

yes certain chemicals used in excess has side effects. Even use of certain sun blocks can be harmful. Some friends adviced natural products including honey ( hopefully the users do not get stung by bees)LOL
yes nice shoe and dresses are great. they need not be expensive but must be comfortable.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by return_to_hades

On the internet you can buy these perfumes that have high pheromone content. Pheromones attract the opposite sex (mostly, except for some).
Hmm interesting perfumes with some homonal substance. Hope they smell nice.LOL

Typically they are scentless. Only smelt by brain.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top