Debate Mansion

Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 17

Page 1 Page 16
Page   of 17

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

No thanks. I prefer humble poverty.

Interesting. Poverty does  make one humble; but it can also humiliate if we cannot afford basics. Some wealth is needed to have a decent living as these days everything costs an arm and a leg.
Here in Singapore health costs are high eventhough the Govt. claims they are subsidised.
In some poorer rural locations there is inadequate medical facilities and hardly any doctors.
Some are located so far away that patients cannot be saved on time.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty (Page 17)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by shaktheback

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by sonur15

Vinu  kabhi RTH aur kabhi WA...I think he like this couple i mean WA is RTH's wife and RTH is WA's wife  Ermm
Hmm what are all these dark secrets and confusion? I am lost.LOL

Enlighten me too Confused LOL . Vinu ji and RTH ???? Shocked !!!!!

Jesus Christ! Shocked Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab huaLOL----actuly .....kya hua!!!Ouch

WA + RTH  = Heart WRATH
WRATH + VINU =Broken Heart-->ooo baby.... Nobody cant break my heart.....cos wo pahale hi smart girls ne thooda heyTongue          CensoredAngryLOL(AINT HAPPENING) --- aah bolo bolo.....hamare ooper kuch bi bol sakta hey na.....Confused WinkLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
This is interesting

Ash's flawless skin has Abhi bowled!
12 October 2009 | 1:57pm   Comments hspace5 34 Comments

• The hectic shoot of Raavana seems to have taken a major toll on Aishwarya ' the gruelling shoot has completely drained her and she looks visibly exhausted.
    The hectic shoot of Raavana seems to have taken a major toll on Aishwarya ' the gruelling shoot has completely drained her and she looks visibly exhausted.

According to our khabroo, Ash took a day off from the shoot and visited an uber exclusive spa center in Mumbai. The spa center is famous for herbal and natural use of products which are loved by Apni Ash.

But the catchy news our khabroo gave us is when Ash came on the sets the next day, Abhi bhaiyya just could not keep his eyes off Ash as was the case with others present on the sets'

Well, it seems that Abhi can't seem to have enough of wife Ash's stunning looks. Also, did you know that one feature of Ash which Abhi is completely knocked out by?  It's her beautiful luminous skin which seems to get only more beautiful with each passing day.

So what is the raaz Ash? Is it some new beauty secret or the effect of being in love?

Edited by Summer3 - 13 October 2009 at 7:20pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top