Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty - Page 13

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by shaktheback

Enlighten me too πŸ˜• πŸ˜† . Vinu ji and RTH ???? 😲 !!!!!---yaaa yaaa me n rth.....happy??!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Believe

Sounds like some kind of modern mathemathics or alzebra.

WA=RTH=VinuπŸ˜†
@all Gossiperrrrrrrsss-----Common yaaarooo.....Dont start Gossips!!!πŸ€”....dont make me famous againπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Believe

@all Gossiperrrrrrrsss-----Common yaaarooo.....Dont start Gossips!!!πŸ€”....dont make me famous againπŸ˜†
Idle mind is the workshop of the Devil.
Also,no  smoke without fireπŸ˜†
Originally posted by shaktheback

Enlighten me too πŸ˜• πŸ˜† . Vinu ji and RTH ???? 😲 !!!!!

Jesus Christ! 😲 Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab huaπŸ˜†

WA + RTH  = ❀️ WRATH
WRATH + VINU =πŸ˜†(AINT HAPPENING)

Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Jesus Christ! 😲 Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab huaπŸ˜†

WA + RTH  = ❀️ WRATH
WRATH + VINU =πŸ˜†(AINT HAPPENING)

Good OneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WRATH+VNU +Believe= Fame n Fortune (Faith works wonders)

No thanks. I prefer humble poverty.

Interesting. Poverty does  make one humble; but it can also humiliate if we cannot afford basics. Some wealth is needed to have a decent living as these days everything costs an arm and a leg.
Here in Singapore health costs are high eventhough the Govt. claims they are subsidised.
In some poorer rural locations there is inadequate medical facilities and hardly any doctors.
Some are located so far away that patients cannot be saved on time.

Jesus Christ! 😲 Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab huaπŸ˜†----actuly .....kya hua!!!

WA + RTH  = ❀️ WRATH
WRATH + VINU =πŸ’”-->ooo baby.... Nobody cant break my heart.....cos wo pahale hi smart girls ne thooda heyπŸ˜›          πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†(AINT HAPPENING) --- aah bolo bolo.....hamare ooper kuch bi bol sakta hey na.....πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

This is interesting

Ash's flawless skin has Abhi bowled!
12 October 2009 | 1:57pm    34 Comments

• The hectic shoot of Raavana seems to have taken a major toll on Aishwarya ' the gruelling shoot has completely drained her and she looks visibly exhausted.
    The hectic shoot of Raavana seems to have taken a major toll on Aishwarya ' the gruelling shoot has completely drained her and she looks visibly exhausted.

According to our khabroo, Ash took a day off from the shoot and visited an uber exclusive spa center in Mumbai. The spa center is famous for herbal and natural use of products which are loved by Apni Ash.

But the catchy news our khabroo gave us is when Ash came on the sets the next day, Abhi bhaiyya just could not keep his eyes off Ash as was the case with others present on the sets'

Well, it seems that Abhi can't seem to have enough of wife Ash's stunning looks. Also, did you know that one feature of Ash which Abhi is completely knocked out by?  It's her beautiful luminous skin which seems to get only more beautiful with each passing day.

So what is the raaz Ash? Is it some new beauty secret or the effect of being in love?
Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago