Debate Mansion

Perfumes, cosmetics, nail polish, fashion n beauty - Page 5

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm trying to picture you perusing a Victoria's Secret store. But since we are there - have you tried their lip gloss. I love their chocolate and mint ones. Its the only reason I step into that store. The spiderwomen outfits terrify me.

Edit to Add: Ajnu, you know I always pictured you the 'Poison' kind of gal.

Nuh-uh girl, you think I shop around at Victoria's Secret? I don't even step in, it scare the bejeezes out of me. My mom knows I use that perfume, so I just ask her to get it for me. Every time I go in there, I run out - its a scary place. Especially the perverted men that work there - what I wouldn't do to wipe the smirk off their faces.

And nope, I have not tried their lip gloss. Chocolate mint? I want chocolate mint ice cream now. 😆

Poison? Hmm, nah. Why though? I'm really not into strong scents. This fragrance is very mild, that's why I like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This site cracks me up - http://pherolibrary.com/
Apparently the whole pheromone scent thing is being made into a money making science.

The name pheromone is quite a turn off. They should coin a much softer name.
But if they are selling well then I guess it does not matter.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Nuh-uh girl, you think I shop around at Victoria's Secret? I don't even step in, it scare the bejeezes out of me. My mom knows I use that perfume, so I just ask her to get it for me. Every time I go in there, I run out - its a scary place. Especially the perverted men that work there - what I wouldn't do to wipe the smirk off their faces.

And nope, I have not tried their lip gloss. Chocolate mint? I want chocolate mint ice cream now. 😆

Poison? Hmm, nah. Why though? I'm really not into strong scents. This fragrance is very mild, that's why I like it.

You have men working at VS 😲?  I guess they cannot be denied work. Our store here has all female employees whenever I step in. Although the best part was one year they set up the mall's Santa right outside Victoria's secret and there were some *ahem* *ahem* mannequins in the display window. 😆 You should try their lip gloss its the best ever, tell your mom to get it next time.

If I was in Houston I'd deliver ice-cream for you. But now suffice with this please.

I wanted to get backup just in case. The store did not have Preity's Belgian Dark Chocolate ice-cream. So I got this instead.

Poison? Why? Cos you are toxic to heart health thats why. 😉
Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I do not know what is to debate here, but I tend to spray on a tad of Victoria Secret's Dream Angel scent every morning. I do it because I like it and so that I don't completely stink in nasty Texas humidity. The opposite sex can go to hell, it ain't worth spending that much money on anyways. :)

Luv your straight answers.
 yes subject is a light-hearted discussion on the booming cosmetic and beauty product industry.

😆😆😆👏👏👏

Supposed to be sexual attraction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone#Sex_pheromones

Google shopping results for pheromone perfumes

Its what Matt Damon's character wears in Ocean's 13 to seduce the cougar.

Uh, okay. Sexual attraction includes both emotional/psychological and physical desire (contrary to the popular belief, I know, where sexuality and sexual desire only consists of how curvaceous one's body is).
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jab dekha unhone tirchhi nazar se, toh hum madhosh ho gaye, Par jab pata chala ki unki nazare hi tirchhi hai, toh hum behosh ho gaye….....😉😛
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Jab dekha unhone tirchhi nazar se, toh hum madhosh ho gaye, Par jab pata chala ki unki nazare hi tirchhi hai, toh hum behosh ho gaye'.....😉😛

Jaane do, tum behosh hi ache lagte ho.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Luv your straight answers.
 yes subject is a light-hearted discussion on the booming cosmetic and beauty product industry.

😆😆😆👏👏👏

Summer bhaiya, why the sudden interest? 😆
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

EGJAKTLY!

I prefer plain old soap and water. Keeps me clean. Rest mother nature decides. I've been told I have the scent of water. 😆

indeed!! people who don't use all this artificial stuff look like natural beauty and with soft n smooth skin 😳😆 but not me kay 😛
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Young people have a natural sparkle and glow and so there is no need for make up.
Too much make up makes one look like a ghost I guess.😆

But kaajal or dark maskara looks nice too if properly applied.
The dark mysterious eye shadow which hides the night in its embrace.

yea with them they look like ghost too but an lively one lol 😆

na those eyes looks too fake i think like you deliberately stretched the eyes to make them look big lol 😆😆😆😆