Dill Mill Gaye

~*~Dr.Abhimanyu and Dr.Nikita's Fan Club # 51~*~ - Page 6

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Nothing.....am tired of this AN back n forth stuff!!...I seriously come here to talk to u pll n as a consequense watch the serial....why oh why did they do this to our awesome pair??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gtg guys sorry!! bak in an hour!! tc! 😃
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rabba, my maid watches dmg rerun on star utsav and now i know tamana is a xerox of ridz one same hair same earing , hey bhagwaan , these people r worse than i thought , they have really lost it.
restless001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hapinezz13

Nothing.....am tired of this AN back n forth stuff!!...I seriously come here to talk to u pll n as a consequense watch the serial....why oh why did they do this to our awesome pair??

CORRECT
just dont understand why this happens to AN always
and yaar if jia is mentally ill and that is the reason he is with her
why didnt he told nikki about it
SabkaDost thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mitzification

hi rabba, my maid watches dmg rerun on star utsav and now i know tamana is a xerox of ridz one same hair same earing , hey bhagwaan , these people r worse than i thought , they have really lost it.

Sorry to point it out but this has been discussed in FC#39. 
hapinezz13 thumbnail

yeah their leap is a gr888 idea...they have a gr8 story.....CLONING!!
SabkaDost thumbnail
Yesterday's episode....Niki is over acting  (nayee position dimag mein chad gayi hai).  I will kick her buxx if she talked to my like this.  Sorry for my french.  She has no reason to act like Kirti. Freaky CVs.

Kuch bi kaho, Niki ki timing is good...arrives at the Abhi's office just to hear good things about Jia.
Edited by SabkaDost - 14 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know tony , when i saw tammy yestday she looked like ridz no 1 , before that she was lukin like ridz no 3 .. i mean her character was like ridz 3.
but now like actually seeing ridz no1 right now on my tv ....... im like its not just a rehash , its cloning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SabkaDost thumbnail

i know tony , when i saw tammy yestday she looked like ridz no 1 , before that she was lukin like ridz no 3 .. i mean her character was like ridz 3.

but now like actually seeing ridz no1 right now on my tv ....... im like its not just a rehash , its cloning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha....bad cloing done in a cheap, unregistered research facility.  Any comments on the Naina-Muski cloning.
hapinezz13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SabkaDost

Hahahahahaha....bad cloing done in a cheap, unregistered research facility.  Any comments on the Naina-Muski cloning.

naina isn't half bad...but her voice pierces the eardrums!!