Your Advice to a heartbroken girl/boy? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

Most people here are saying to move on, oh come on guys we all know its not only difficult but impossible. You can NEVER forget, forgive and move on when the person that u love the most betrayed u.

If i was A the best way to not get into depression is to get even with those person that betrayed u.

Remember when u loved him u could do anything for him but now u should hate him in such a way that u will be able to do anything to make that person regret.

That wot i would have done and this is real life not a scene where u have to forgive and move on.

Make him regret or worse of all destroy his/ her life, i know it is harsh but that is wot life is all about and am sure A will not suffer any kind of depression..

If a person betrayed u he is not worth ur love but he is worth ur hate an anger..

What would be your advice to the girl "A"? I think you should move on, he shudnt have betrayed you with your own best friend. they were not worth you.
Remember it's easier said than done.  Please give her specific advice as to what she should do to overcome her depression.
hmm..try n make new friends,hang out with nice people and be a lil careful while choosing ur friends but please dont become a lonely soul, it will be bad for u later.
Would forgiving them help her?  As long as you don't forgive, there's this burden on your heart.  And you don't have to forget while forgiving, right?
well they dont deserve that!..n she wudnt feel better..you can only forgive someone  who unintentionally does this...or who regrets it..!..n is really sorry about it..

nice tpc mahi

-aish

here's  my advice:

What would be your advice to the girl "A"?
okay, first off, if the guy does not deserve you. you were loyal to him. same goes for your friend. she doesnt deserve you. she betrayed you. i suggest you try forgetting the boy. 

Remember it's easier said than done.  Please give her specific advice as to what she should do to overcome her depression.
First off, i think you should try and get closure. look around your room and other places you go, and try and remove all of the things that remind you off his betrayal. then, if you other friends, you should try to move on, hang out with ur friends more. focus on schoolwork. hang out more with your family. they will probably help you move on. take up some activty like swimming or painting. all of this will help you feel better.

Would forgiving them help her?  As long as you don't forgive, there's this burden on your heart.  And you don't have to forget while forgiving, right?
i think forgiving would be very hard at first. but eventually, you should forgive them both. be the bigger person, let your exboyfriend and friend know that you are strong. move on let this be a learning experience. next time, dont devote yourself to your boyfriend before you are absolutely sure he will stay with you, through thick and thin.
Don't give your heart away soooo quickly until he/she proposes, i say gawk at other girls/guys too but stay commited, because your not on strong grounds no matter how much your in love until u decide to embark on a future togeva as man and wife.
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

Most people here are saying to move on, oh come on guys we all know its not only difficult but impossible. You can NEVER forget, forgive and move on when the person that u love the most betrayed u.

If i was A the best way to not get into depression is to get even with those person that betrayed u.

Remember when u loved him u could do anything for him but now u should hate him in such a way that u will be able to do anything to make that person regret.

That wot i would have done and this is real life not a scene where u have to forgive and move on.

Make him regret or worse of all destroy his/ her life, i know it is harsh but that is wot life is all about and am sure A will not suffer any kind of depression..

If a person betrayed u he is not worth ur love but he is worth ur hate an anger..

I agree to some and dont at all agree with some of your suggestions...

What I definitely agree with is, we NEVER EVER forget or turly are able to forgive anyone. Its just there to say, that move on etc..no one is ever able to get past it, UNLESS, they find something/someone else that gives them more important or makes them feel better and then the person who caused them the grief starts to become insignificant. Thats what happen in real life..you just dont get over by hanging out with friends and trying to divert..because deep inside you always, and period, always are thinking about two things, 1, why did he/she do this to you, 2, are they thinking about how you are feeling at that point, did they not really care atall. it takes a damn lot of time to make one self realize that, Yes, that person, did not actually care about you, or Love you for that matter..and thats when the later part of your post comes to view, the anger and revenge part. I DO NOT agree that one should take revenge the sameway on the person who hurt them, so as to get even..really then, there isnt any difference between both of them, if stooping lower is the only way to get even with the person who betrayed, I would rather not, because thats not the person you are/were when you fell in love and were sure that it was love and stayed loyal. Love does make one do crazy things, but love should never be the reason for the change in ones character for the worse, thats not love, and if you truly love somone, you can never truly hate them. You can say it, but you know, deep inside, you still love them. So whats the solution, I think, since I have been there, I would say...trash, and/or burn, every single thing you have of them/from them...that burns up a lot of pent up feelings/anger/frustration, that way, you are pretty much cleansing your past, bcoz thats what they are..and delete all emails/chats/cards whatever it may be from them..and do them while you are angry...and while you are at your peak of hating them...because when you are done crying for a while, you'll tend to go back to reading them/looking at them, and feel awful all over again...getting rid of them for good is the first step..out of sight, out of mind. Next, maintain no contact with them whatsoever, none, no occasional email/chat/text, its more of a self discipline getting over a broken heart than we all think...and the third thing, most important, talk to someone in the family, that is sensitive to these things, not to someone who will make fun/wont be able to put themselves in your shoes..bcoz at the end of the day..family is the only one you can truly ever trust..get back to the roots...and if atall.that revenge  that your heart seeks so much gets to you, you could leverage it for your good even though you dont have to stoop so low..by destroying all the things that belonged to your relationship before them, your ex BF and Best friend..I think there is no more humiliation than realizing that they are not welcome in your life anymore, or that they are not worthy of your friendship. In any case..be true to yourself...because..thats the only person you are answerable to at the end of the day, you should be able to look at yourself in the mirror the next morning, so dont do anything regrettable in the process of making someone else regret.

find new  bf for u...