Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

This a very general topic not made keeping any person from IF or the world in mind.  But it is a very common problem and happens more often than we wish.

Scenario:  A girl "A" has been betrayed by her boyfriend whom she was with for the last 4 years.  She thought he was very loyal and loved her sincerely.  She also loved him too much.  To make things worse, her best friend was involved with her boyfriend. 
Now "A" is feeling terribly depressed.  She doesn't want to talk to either of them and is totally shattered having betrayed by the two people she loved the most.  "A" is afraid that she'll totally lose it but doesn't know how to help herself.  She just doesn't feel like doing anything at all.

In this scenario I've used a girl "A" but it could be a guy too.

Let's think about...

What would be your advice to the girl "A"?

Remember it's easier said than done.  Please give her specific advice as to what she should do to overcome her depression.

Would forgiving them help her?  As long as you don't forgive, there's this burden on your heart.  And you don't have to forget while forgiving, right?

Please advice this poor girl "A" and who know some people out there might be needing just your help.

***If you like this discussion, please press the LIKE button, that's how I'll keep track of what you all want.  If most of you don't like it, then we will avoid similar discussions in the future.***

Mahi

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DULCE2010.brenda.mins97lovely_ladyprincessonline-Preciousangelic_devil-LilyGurl-Angelic_JAmbrosiaaish_punkDelena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Advice to a heartbroken girl/boy?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

What would be your advice to the girl "A"? If he cheats he is NOT worth it. As simple as that. There are no if's and but's here. You need to forget him and move on and be with someone who actually appreciates you and you alone.

Remember it's easier said than done.  Please give her specific advice as to what she should do to overcome her depression. She should hang out with her friends. Devote time to her family and studies and she should take up some extra activities such as going to the gym or hourse back riding because all those will help her get him off her mind. Plus I highyl advise her to burn ALL of the pictures she has of him and her bff and delete them from her computer/laptop w.e.

Would forgiving them help her?  As long as you don't forgive, there's this burden on your heart.  And you don't have to forget while forgiving, right? Actually, no I don't believe that forgiving is your only salvation. There is absolutely no burden on anyone if you don't forgive someone however, you DO need to absolutely FORGET about them. Forgiving seems like a noble concept but that's all it is NOBLE not practical :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-LilyGurl-cityoflightsJess.Delena-cious

alisonwhite

alisonwhite

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Sometimes we have to meet all the wrong people first, before meeting the right one...
Take the bad experience as a lesson in life...
That special someone who is right & suitable for you, is still out there... Only time will tell...  Cheer up! Smilez always... Tongue

Edited by alisonwhite - 06 October 2009 at 9:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DULCE2010-LilyGurl-Delena-cious

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged

everything happens for the best, he is not worth the love for you and she should be greatful for the fact that she got to know about him...there is always someone for you somwhere and he is simply not the one for you...just try to forget him
Remember it's easier said than done.  Please give her specific advice as to what she should do to overcome her depression.

she should start her usual life which she use to live before he came into her life....devoting more time especially for herself, to her friends, family and other important work
Would forgiving them help her?  As long as you don't forgive, there's this burden on your heart.  And you don't have to forget while forgiving, right?

no i dont think forgiving them will help her even if she did, the pain of betrayal will stil be there...its easy to forgive but hard to forget...

Please advice this poor girl "A" and who know some people out there might be needing just your help.

il quote from OSO LOL "agar the end teek na ho toh woh the end nahin hoti...picture abhi baaki hain mere dost." LOL.(wow my quoting sucks) .everyone has someone for them out there somwhere...learn from the mistakes and look out for true love until u find them at the end

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
well my own Advice to dem is very simple if they r going to use it and here it's.....

don't ever in ur life fall in love again

or trust another girl/boy ever.

cos once ur heart is broken it's going to be very hard for u to put it together, so why not keep the pain of ur broken heart with u forever and move on with it to make urself a better person who does not need girl or boy to live ur life to the fullest.....

u ppl may not like my Advice but it's way better than to have a girl/boy breaking ur heart over and over again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Precious

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I would like to dedicate a song  on this topic... the song lyrics itself is the answer for the question .... 

please don't fall in love at first sight ....
just test the girl / boy  before falling in love ....  test means not an ordinary test  it should be a hard test ... try by all means of way untill  she / he  is successful in your test   and  when you are satisfied ... then fall in love .....  you will get what you want from your love ....

OR

If you fall in love without the test you end up singing this song

Why did you break my heart?
Why did we fall in love?
Why did you go away, away, away, away?

Dil mera churaaya kyoon
Jab yeh dil todna hi tha
Humse dil lagaaya kyoon
Humse muh modna hi tha

Why did we fall in love?

Ho, dil ko dhadakna tune sikhaaya
Dil ko tadapna tune sikhaaya
Aankhon mein aansu chhupe thhe kahin
Inko chhalakna tune sikhaaya

Seene mein basaaya kyoon
Dil se jab khelna hi tha
Humse dil lagaaya kyoon
Humse muh modna hi tha
Dil mera churaaya kyoon

Why did we fall in love?

Ho, milti thi nazrein jab bhi nazar se
Uthte thhe shole jaise jigar se
Saanson se nikla jaise dhuaan sa
Banta tha mujhse jeete na marte

Aag kyoon lagaayi jab
Bujha  ye dil chhodna hi tha
Humse dil lagaaya kyoon
Humse muh modna hi tha

Dil mera churaaya kyoon
Jab yeh dil todna hi tha
Humse dil lagaaya kyoon
Humse muh modna hi tha

Why did we fall in love?
Why did you go away, away, away, away

the you tube vedio song link is given here for your reference of the song .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYaB2e10-cQ 

robbieluvr

IF-Sizzlerz

robbieluvr

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Here's my advice:

I know it's very hard to forget your first love so i wont tell her to  forget him because it's very hard. All i can say is that you just put your mind in some other place and involve your self in a lot of activities so you would have less time to think about him.

Just spend some time with your friends, focus on your school work and join extra cricular activities if you can which will help you think less about him.

Well, if they'r really sorry then you should forgive them but at the same time you never know if they really are sorry or not but you havve to decide. So if you feel they are worth your forgiveness then you should forgive them but if you won't feel bad for not forgiving them, then i guess you don't have to.

ImanBig smile

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I must watch this thread regularly ......  May be I get some tips from this thread which will be helpful for me ....

I am eagerly waiting to see some really really nice tips which I think so far not posted by anybody .....  Embarrassed 

The tips already posted is generally followed by all  ...but it's not a solution for the heartbroken...... 

I am looking for a top solution  on  re uniting the heartbroken ....  everybody can break up easyly   but the question is being in love for all the time through thick and thin is what the solution I am looking forward

Post Reply New Post

Go to top