Miley Jab Hum Tum

Excel college no more a college

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LoveLaughLive

IF-Rockerz

LoveLaughLive

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
guys i miss the colllege scene ok fine love story bhi dekhain but college lie bhi na mayak mentioned, about the exams but now they all are in morena first sammy jail and then this morena thingy in btw they did not show the parahi never this is kind of wierdTongue and i miss old mjht days with college i want CJ back even nupur mentioned cj but she never came!!, i dont know if they will ever show the college again!!LOL any ways
share your views  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxspOgbY-Io hvae a look at this video Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Excel college no more a college" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top