Chit Chat

**Chit Chat with Ananya aka Ambrosia** (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Originally posted by Perfangel5655

who came up with these questions yaar? The post is brilliant Mahi Clap and superb answers Ananya

I did Embarrassed  I'm glad you like the questions.. and definitely brilliant answers by Ananya!

-Mahi

I second this. The creative head behind this great concept is Mahi, and I really want to thank you Mahi once again for picking me.

You're most welcome, Ananya, and thank you so much for giving us such brilliant answers!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Chit Chat with Ananya aka Ambrosia** (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Ananya.. This is Nidhi aka Nids..

Those were some really cool answers Big smile Big smile... Ok so can i ask you something as well Embarrassed...

1. What is the best thing about Rob that makes you like him so much? Embarrassed Embarrassed...
2. How do you come up with such gorgeous signatures? Day Dreaming... I mean most of the times I'm just looking at your siggy boz at the twilight forum LOL LOL...
3. If you remember, w ehad met at the JA FC for a while Embarrassed.. What was it about JA that you liked the most? Embarrassed Embarrassed...

P.S. Its a fabb post Mahi and all ur ques r superb Clap Clap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature

Hi Nids.

Those were some really cool answers Big smile Big smile... Ok so can i ask you something as well Embarrassed...

1. What is the best thing about Rob that makes you like him so much? Embarrassed Embarrassed...
It would be his down-to-earth nature. Even when he is exhausted from shoots, he never denies a photo with his fans. Big smile
2. How do you come up with such gorgeous signatures? Day Dreaming... I mean most of the times I'm just looking at your siggy boz at the twilight forum LOL LOL...
aww thank you so much Nids. Hug   You get a free ticket to watch New MoonLOL Seriously I never felt my sigs were any different. Now there are so many sig makers and there are quite a few who are my favorites...but thank you I am really touched.. why dont you post in twilight?
3. If you remember, w ehad met at the JA FC for a while Embarrassed.. What was it about JA that you liked the most? Embarrassed Embarrassed...
Yes I do remember the JA FC, and I regret not being regular thereOuch. I loved Hrithik and Aish as a pair, their onscreen chemistry was mindblowing. I wasn't a big fan of Aish'a acting but she proved me wrong with her talents in the film. I had the dialogues memorized LOLand I was crazy about the songs. I wish they work together again in some other movie too. For me JA will always be an epic.

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Originally posted by nature

Hi Nids.

It would be his down-to-earth nature. Even when he is exhausted from shoots, he never denies a photo with his fans. Big smile Aww thats so sweet Embarrassed...
aww thank you so much Nids. Hug   You get a free ticket to watch New MoonLOL Yayyy Dancing Dancing... Seriously I never felt my sigs were any different. I dont know about others, but I am seriously inspired by you Embarrassed... Now there are so many sig makers and there are quite a few who are my favorites...but thank you I am really touched.. why dont you post in twilight? You're welcome Hug... I'm a silent member at Twilight Tongue...
Yes I do remember the JA FC, and I regret not being regular thereOuch. I loved Hrithik and Aish as a pair, their onscreen chemistry was mindblowing. I wasn't a big fan of Aish'a acting but she proved me wrong with her talents in the film. I had the dialogues memorized LOLand I was crazy about the songs. I wish they work together again in some other movie too. For me JA will always be an epic.

Aww its Ok Embarrassed... Same here Big smile... Vaise bhi I love anything to do with Hrithik LOL...

Thank you for the answers Hug... They're fabb Clap Big smile...

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
anu dii lol u r such a huge fan of him!!i too was wen i saw him in HP..nd cried to core wen he die =(lols nw itsounds shhhtupidROFL
i nvr read tubelight erm twilightROFLj/k ..i wud luv to readTongue

nd many call me DDTongue

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

anu dii lol u r such a huge fan of him!!i too was wen i saw him in HP..nd cried to core wen he die =(lols nw itsounds shhhtupidROFL
i nvr read tubelight erm twilightROFLj/k ..i wud luv to readTongue

nd many call me DDTongue

Hello DD!
Good thing he died in HP because he came back immortal in Tube erm twilightLOL So it should be tears of joyTongue
You should read twilight saga, I'm sure you would love it.   
I really gotta thank Mahi again, Im getting to meet new and old faces through this chitchat.

BilliCat.

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
lol u hv so much " jo badalde zindagi" ..i mean IDEA[ROFLlolzie
me too thankin mahi dii 4 thisTongue
tubelight sounds so lolROFL
twilight saga it a series of book kya?Confused

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
^^ loll you didnt know that?
There are 4 books and you have only given a name to Twilight, so dear DD you have 3 more to goLOL

The remaining books are -
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

BilliCat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top