VideoMix

[::]-[JC's Mix Factory]-[::]- Updated Nov 5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@Nancy: I might attempt it if you have really high quality vidoes of the phhandoohs. I can't stand text and advertisements in the middle of a VM. So unless you have clear videos..i did have songs in my mind tho for all the sequels. There were to be at least 3 after the first one.

@Opti: I did not have  a saved copy of Tum. I'll post it if i ever find it. Its really tragic that Youtube did this. Tum was one of my special VMs since i didn't make that many for Neev in the first place.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[::]-[JC's Mix Factory]-[::]- Updated Nov 5 (Page 4)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

@Nancy: I might attempt it if you have really high quality vidoes of the phhandoohs. I can't stand text and advertisements in the middle of a VM. So unless you have clear videos..i did have songs in my mind tho for all the sequels. There were to be at least 3 after the first one.

@Opti: I did not have  a saved copy of Tum. I'll post it if i ever find it. Its really tragic that Youtube did this. Tum was one of my special VMs since i didn't make that many for Neev in the first place.

I had downloaded Tum when you put it up.  I too love that mix of yours, the reason why I had saved it even though those days I did not like any other mix other than those on Michi. I have since grown up I guess for I have a couple of Misha mixes in my ipod too.  If you want I can upload it for you.  

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Oh no wurries abt HQ videos..i have all HQ episodes...minus any ads in btw..its perfectly fyn videos....i'l be glad if u make one...hmm...i'l upload them one by one n pm u those...so tht u can chck them out if it wud b useful phhandoohs...*dancey*

Luv Nans

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
OMG Nansy. I will def make more PHhandooh mixes if you give me the videos. :D *Dancing with you*.

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Opti plz do upload tum. But i bet the youtube version wasn't as good as my original. Its k. I'd love to have a copy of it at least.

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

OMG Nansy. I will def make more PHhandooh mixes if you give me the videos. :D *Dancing with you*.

awesome....*dances wid JC in joy*Dancing..abh i need to know till which episodes you have Desh videos....i'l try and compile the PHhandoohs that has been shown after that!!!!Tongue

Luv Nans

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Well after the epis that i made the phhandoohs first VM on. I think i need all phhandoohs post Prem leaving his house with Heer.

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Well after the epis that i made the phhandoohs first VM on. I think i need all phhandoohs post Prem leaving his house with Heer.

Shocked u dont have from past june'08 then....i'l get dem uploaded and pm u!!!!Tongue

Luv Nans

Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top