VideoMix
VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

   

[::]-[JC's Mix Factory]-[::]- Updated Nov 5 (Page 4)

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Joined: 26 January 2007
Posts: 8505

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@Nancy: I might attempt it if you have really high quality vidoes of the phhandoohs. I can't stand text and advertisements in the middle of a VM. So unless you have clear videos..i did have songs in my mind tho for all the sequels. There were to be at least 3 after the first one.

@Opti: I did not have  a saved copy of Tum. I'll post it if i ever find it. Its really tragic that Youtube did this. Tum was one of my special VMs since i didn't make that many for Neev in the first place.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Joined: 14 October 2006
Posts: 28438

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

@Nancy: I might attempt it if you have really high quality vidoes of the phhandoohs. I can't stand text and advertisements in the middle of a VM. So unless you have clear videos..i did have songs in my mind tho for all the sequels. There were to be at least 3 after the first one.

@Opti: I did not have  a saved copy of Tum. I'll post it if i ever find it. Its really tragic that Youtube did this. Tum was one of my special VMs since i didn't make that many for Neev in the first place.
 
I had downloaded Tum when you put it up.  I too love that mix of yours, the reason why I had saved it even though those days I did not like any other mix other than those on Michi. I have since grown up I guess for I have a couple of Misha mixes in my ipod too.  If you want I can upload it for you.  
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10261

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Oh no wurries abt HQ videos..i have all HQ episodes...minus any ads in btw..its perfectly fyn videos....i'l be glad if u make one...hmm...i'l upload them one by one n pm u those...so tht u can chck them out if it wud b useful phhandoohs...*dancey*

Luv Nans
-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Joined: 26 January 2007
Posts: 8505

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
OMG Nansy. I will def make more PHhandooh mixes if you give me the videos. :D *Dancing with you*.
-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Joined: 26 January 2007
Posts: 8505

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Opti plz do upload tum. But i bet the youtube version wasn't as good as my original. Its k. I'd love to have a copy of it at least.
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10261

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

OMG Nansy. I will def make more PHhandooh mixes if you give me the videos. :D *Dancing with you*.


awesome....*dances wid JC in joy*Dancing..abh i need to know till which episodes you have Desh videos....i'l try and compile the PHhandoohs that has been shown after that!!!!Tongue

Luv Nans

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Joined: 26 January 2007
Posts: 8505

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Well after the epis that i made the phhandoohs first VM on. I think i need all phhandoohs post Prem leaving his house with Heer.
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10261

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

Well after the epis that i made the phhandoohs first VM on. I think i need all phhandoohs post Prem leaving his house with Heer.


Shocked u dont have from past june'08 then....i'l get dem uploaded and pm u!!!!Tongue

Luv Nans


Shocked

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Varun Mehta's WORLD (YOUTUBE Medals Updated Daily)

2

Author: Varun_Mehta   Replies: 15   Views: 1189

Varun_Mehta 15 1189 19 February 2010 at 10:26am by Varun_Mehta
Anisha'z Factory!! Request a VM now!!

2 3

Author: Cuhrazy.Anisha   Replies: 20   Views: 2074

Cuhrazy.Anisha 20 2074 26 October 2009 at 12:11pm by ShipraP
Bala786 Michi Video Factory

Author: Saima2010   Replies: 2   Views: 851

Saima2010 2 851 23 October 2009 at 7:06pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.R.E.M.H.E.E.R vms (man ka RADIO)UPDATED

Author: RIVER   Replies: 5   Views: 839

RIVER 5 839 20 September 2009 at 9:57am by RIVER

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index