Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
JC you have missed out of one Neev centered Mix - Tum. 
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Nancy: I might attempt it if you have really high quality vidoes of the phhandoohs. I can't stand text and advertisements in the middle of a VM. So unless you have clear videos..i did have songs in my mind tho for all the sequels. There were to be at least 3 after the first one.

@Opti: I did not have  a saved copy of Tum. I'll post it if i ever find it. Its really tragic that Youtube did this. Tum was one of my special VMs since i didn't make that many for Neev in the first place.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -JC-

@Nancy: I might attempt it if you have really high quality vidoes of the phhandoohs. I can't stand text and advertisements in the middle of a VM. So unless you have clear videos..i did have songs in my mind tho for all the sequels. There were to be at least 3 after the first one.

@Opti: I did not have  a saved copy of Tum. I'll post it if i ever find it. Its really tragic that Youtube did this. Tum was one of my special VMs since i didn't make that many for Neev in the first place.

I had downloaded Tum when you put it up.  I too love that mix of yours, the reason why I had saved it even though those days I did not like any other mix other than those on Michi. I have since grown up I guess for I have a couple of Misha mixes in my ipod too.  If you want I can upload it for you.  
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh no wurries abt HQ videos..i have all HQ episodes...minus any ads in btw..its perfectly fyn videos....i'l be glad if u make one...hmm...i'l upload them one by one n pm u those...so tht u can chck them out if it wud b useful phhandoohs...*dancey*

Luv Nans
-JC- thumbnail
OMG Nansy. I will def make more PHhandooh mixes if you give me the videos. :D *Dancing with you*.
-JC- thumbnail
Opti plz do upload tum. But i bet the youtube version wasn't as good as my original. Its k. I'd love to have a copy of it at least.
nandini27 thumbnail

OMG Nansy. I will def make more PHhandooh mixes if you give me the videos. :D *Dancing with you*.

awesome....*dances wid JC in joy*..abh i need to know till which episodes you have Desh videos....i'l try and compile the PHhandoohs that has been shown after that!!!!😛

Luv Nans

-JC- thumbnail
Well after the epis that i made the phhandoohs first VM on. I think i need all phhandoohs post Prem leaving his house with Heer.
nandini27 thumbnail

Well after the epis that i made the phhandoohs first VM on. I think i need all phhandoohs post Prem leaving his house with Heer.

😲 u dont have from past june'08 then....i'l get dem uploaded and pm u!!!!😛

Luv Nans

😲
-JC- thumbnail
Thanks yaar. ur a gem.