VideoMix

[::]-[JC's Mix Factory]-[::]- Updated Nov 5 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey JC..waitin for ur ArBi mixes..!

-aish

its a long way yaar. I have first finish uploading my previous mixes.LOL But i will make sure i make it. I just love the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[::]-[JC's Mix Factory]-[::]- Updated Nov 5 (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitzi

hey JC i love ur VMs splly Premeer ones..i havn't been able to find the intro to phhandooh on dat kahin toh hogi music and kaash yeh pal..plzz upload them agnTongue

tht intro to phhandooh is my favouriteDay Dreaming

I'll upload the PremHeer ones as soon as i am done with Kayamath.

Phhandooh is special yaar. Everyone loves it. :D Unfortunately i only made one in that series. Hopefully will make more on them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzi

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nansy-

JC...finallyy....got u....i loved ur phhandooh vm set...i mean totali love them....i was so sad wen ur YT account wasnt available anymore....quite shocking as well....dint know how to contact u as well bhi...finallly...cant w8 for u to upload d premeer vms Big smile

thnkuuss for d post Hug

Luv Nans

Thankyou Nans. I wasn't shocked about my YT acct. Just upset tho. I had so many of it there. :( But i am so so glad i kept a copy of all my VMs. :D Backup is always good. I'll upload the PremHeer VMs by thursday.

Edited by -JC- - 18 October 2009 at 9:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27nitzi

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yas-

FINALLY! But am katti with you why no Ayesha-Milind mix.D'ohTongue Btw, do you still have your version of the Kayamath title track on Michi? If you have, could you upload please. Take your time.

Yas

Yaassssss you askin me why no Ayesha-Milind mix from me???? *shocked muh* lolz. But hey i do have a Neev-Ayesha one.Wink  actually by the time i came around the mood to make one on Ayesha-Milind, the show had ended and lost its charm way ahead of that. So don't mind. I think i do have the my title track somewhere. Will dig for it.

Edited by -JC- - 18 October 2009 at 9:43pm

nitzi

IF-Rockerz

nitzi

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged
thanks JC will be waiting for itEmbarrassedi love the one which had lines by estee..it was simplyDay Dreaming

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
heya, i reli love armaan bharti and BB so please do pm me when u update on them! dunno the rest of the couples lolzzz so cant comment! but will wait for ArBi or BhaPa!

Thanx
Nadz

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
JC, I LOVE YOU!! Thnx for uploading the ore piya mix, my fav mix of Michi from your side. Will watch soon.
JC, have you the other special Michi vids that you made for the first page of Michi Haven (s) like the Michi dreams clip on music from Jeans, and Michi clip on Salaam-E-ISHQ too? i was looking at Michi Haven, and notice thes vid links are gone with your YOUTUBE account. I am feeling nostalgic these days..Confused
Take your time. Smile

Edited by -Yas- - 19 October 2009 at 10:12am

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Yas the rest of your request is also added.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top