Bandini

Written Update 6th Oct *Complete*- Santori!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Bandini 6th October

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in the update, totally forgot I was doing the update, I had such a random day that the update was the last thing on my mind. Then all my housemates huge distraction Anyways without further ado here is the update. Sorry for the delay again my laptop ran out of battery had to start again!

Detailed Update
Santo is walking out the house when DM says eh Santo ri (HE SAID SANTO! Shock!!!) wait. Santo shocked. Everyone looks at DM.  Dhan Dhan Santo turns around. DM: What did you say to me to give you permission to leave, I didn't give you permission to leave so why are you leaving. What do you want. I want you to stay in this house, you will not go any where do you understand what I am saying?
Everyone is happy.
DM: Everyone has a wish for you to stay, and it is my duty to listen to their demands.  They want your life to be settled, you get every happiness and right and for that you have to stay here, and you will get that from me. (YAY! Happy Dance!)
Everyone is happy. DM leaves.
Kaddu goes and hugs Santo.
Ba: I told you only DM can stop Santo. Ba imitates DM eh Chorki come on. Kaddu take her suitcase, I need to tell Meghna this she will be very happy.

Santo praying: Thank you, I can't believe Malik stopped me, you have fulfilled my biggest wish. Duggu comes. He says all your wishes will be fulfilled, Santo shares her happiness with him: Malik, stopped me, I had decided if Malik didn't stop me then I wouldn't stay here, but he stopped me I am so happy.
Duggu: Your happiness can be seen in your eyes and face, I can see my wish to Kudodi Ama being fulfilled.
Santo: This is her  arshiward, after taking this Mangalsutra off it is back on my neck.
Kaddu comes she says: You have stopped this house from breaking, if you left then like this house dad would have been alone.
Santo: I didn't let you cry before and I am not going to let you cry now. Now that Malik has given me rights to be your mother, I cannot see tears in your eyes ever.
She wipes away her tears.

Maulik and Taru
Maulik: I can't give that girl my mother's place, I can't even handle her staying here.
Taru: Even I didn't want this but by Naanka stopping her, he has proved he is still approves of her (Not sure if this is the best choice of words) He has given her a mother's rights
Maulik: Not Ma, but Malikin's rights, now that Papa has accepted her, you are the only one who can stop this from happening. Do something.

DM: I know Motiben you won't be happy with this but I want that girl's happiness, her happiness and all the houses happiness as well,
Taru: And Bhabhi? You don't love her. I never thought you would take such a step, I never thought anyone can take Bhabhi's place in your life but I was so wrong. I am not happy with this decision, nor will I support you. She is like this is the first time I felt like I am not part of your decision, you didn't even ask me once before taking the decision. You have lost my support Naanka.
DM: Listen Motiben, when we don't give someone happiness we have no right to take away that happiness either, that girl whatever position she gets in this house  but in this house and my life your position no one can take that place in my life.
Taru: I am not worried or upset about my position, I am more upset that I have to give that girl rights.
She leaves.

Taru hears Santo's payal chan chan , She sees Santo walking to DM's room.

Santo brings chai for DM.
Santo: Malik, today you have given me the world's biggest happiness, it was only a step away before I left and you stopped me, if you hadn't stopped me I would have left this house forever, I couldn't bear leaving everyone in the house. I promise to rise to all your expectations of me.
DM just drinks his tea.
DM: Wait a moment, nice tea, go don't you have other work.
Santo nods and leaves.
Birwa is at the door through this whole thing.

In the hall.
Birwa is telling Kaddu and Hiten what happened.
Birwa: Santo with her own hands made Dad drink the tea.
Kaddu: Is like then?
Birwa: Papa continued drinking and then he went eh chorki. Nice tea.
Ba: Why did you go there?
Birwa is like I went to thank papa, for stopping Santo, but Santo was already there. So then I overheard what they were saying.
Ba: We should celebrate this, DM stopping Santo.
Kaddu: Yes we do have to celebrate. But what?
Ba: I have one idea. Santo ki Shaadi
Hiten, Kaddu and Birwa all move a seat up and say: Santo ki Shaadi?!?!
Birwa: But Santo is already married to Papa?
Ba: Yes but was that a wedding did Santo know she was marrying DM. But now DM has stopped her and Santo also knows, so they should re-marry. Santo come here.
Hiten: Yes and everyone will come,
Ba: All the rasams as well.
They list all the Rasams and then Ba says becoming Malikin ki Rasam. Ba starts getting teary.
They all agree to it.

In the Kitchen Arjun is cooking. Santo comes.
Arjun: Malikin is there any work?
Santo: I have told you don't call me Malikin, I am your Saali, if you call me Malikin, I will not talk to you. Anyways I came here to give you the good news me and Malik are not getting divorced anymore.
Taru comes there.
Santo: Let benna know as well.
Arjun: I am happy as well, because I wanted to know why this divorce was actually happening. I am now happy and don't even want to know why.
Birwa calls Santo.
Santo is like coming! She sees Taru and leaves.
Taru goes to Arjun.
Taru: What are you making for your Saali?
Arjun: Bengen
Taru: You do know the reason for her happiness?
Arjun: Yes Benba, I just found out that the divorce isn't happening.
Taru: She didn't tell you why the divorce was happening in the first place?
Arjun: Why do I need to know? I believe if it all ends well its all good.
Taru: (I didn't understand what she said) She hid such a big thing from you, but forget that your wife hasn't even told you. This was all happening cause of Khemi.
Arjun: Cause of Khemi?
Taru: You are so innocent, everyone is using your innocent mind. Oh well why am I speaking it is your homely matter.

Arjun and Khemi
Arjun tells Khemi the divorce is not happening and Khemi is happy. She goes to tell Naanji btu Arjun stops her and asks the reason for the divorce. No one has told me but Benba told me.
Khemi is shocked: Benba, what did she say?  
Arjun: I want to know why this divorce was happening I found out it was cause of you. Tell me Khemi: This is all happening cause of me, Malik and Santo were getting divorced so that I could marry Malik's oldest Son Hiten.
Arjun shocked.
Khemi she tells him the whole story about her and Hiten. Flashacks shown.

Next day
Santo: I am so happy Champakali, Malik has give me all my rights.
Champakali: I am happy as well now I can call you Malikin with full rights. Even in front of Benba
Santo: Kids are thinking about my marriage with Malik
Champakali: That's really good but Malik will still call you ek Chorki.
Santo: No, now he will call me eh Santori, bring tea for me (she is mimicking him)I will take the tea, then he will say my button is broken and I will fix it, I will not Bindi on correctly, then Malik will be like duffor you have put the bindi on incorrectly, and he will fix it. This is a new part of my life I am so happy, I can only tell you my happiness.
They go round in circles.
DM is watching them and Santo sees him. She is happy. He smiles at her and he si all shy and hugs Champakali.

DM in this room speaking the portrait.
DM: I did the right thing by stopping that girl, I am happy that she is happy, everyone's happiness is in her happiness and you know what Hiten did and then he put a bet with me, now its my turn, you didn't feel bad did you that I stopped her.

DM comes to Hiten's room he is playing his guitar.
DM: You play well, continue playing. Listening to this reminds me of your mother.
Hiten: This tune always relaxes me, she will be happy today.
DM: Only because of you.
Hiten: Only cause of me you aren't happy she is here? Everyone thinks you have accepted her!
DM: You put a bet up in front of me, I agreed to your demands now you have to agree to mine. I done this for my family's happiness.
Hiten: I promise you that I will do anything for your happiness.
DM: Bas, I want you to marry Toral.
Hiten: Me and Toral?
DM: I agreed, to it but you have to get engaged to her, now you have to fulfil your end of the bargin
Hiten left there thinking.

Episode Ends!

I am so happy he stopped her!! Nice episode can't wait for the whole wedding thing!

Edited by nikita_88 - 06 October 2009 at 3:02pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ritakayaranayanib1nduamanojahcirsoujik27akshtha19umarajag***Anu***inzrita7482mahalaxmiksp87kripsysingh008Katrina82-Jiya-Bidaaifan09dipshitMadhulinaGauri22sihubookbrain007IndraDagamadzaboutchocPayal25-Samira-RoarkJaz1990paljayuknaik99asdpsanmolashbipashaammoosMallika113swetha10pop77-aditi-Pachu.Pleena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 6th Oct *Complete*- Santori!!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for da very detailed update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita. From the update and all the posts it does sound like a nice episode today. Will be able to watch it after I reach home this evening.

Maybe we will get to see a Hiten-Toral engagement before the DM-Santu re-marraige. I am sure DM will first make sure Hiten holds upto his end of the deal.  The re-marraige might be the Diwali gift to the viewers.

nikita_88

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
All Sanraj fans are rejoicing today. thanks for the wonderful update cannot wait for what the rest of the week brings us.

nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks niki......

Hema, if the remarriage is for Diwali then whats the significance of the promo...Confused

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Uma I think the promo is going to be the new title track because the voice over say 'ek anchaaha rishta jo ban ne chala hai ek atoot bandhan' which I interpret is giving us the direction in which the track is going.

Also with all the rasams Baa seems to have outlined - how will they organize, invite people and complete them all in one day?  We saw Shambhu-Khemi shaadi rasams take place over 3-4 episodes so this I think should be more grand.

The significance of the promo would therefore be the new beginning of their life together.

Saima2010

Saima2010

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for da update my dear

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki. Love you dear!  I am so happy and elated, that my santu is going to marry DM again with all the fanfair a wedding requires.  It will be so awesome.  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhulinanikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top