Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishurockss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ˜• Even I get confused betn friday and saturday in Hindi...wht has Indianess gotta do with it πŸ˜†Edited by ishurockss - 14 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But what is this WED-DAY?? Even in english it is confusing.. do you mean to say Wednesday?
haha.. whts soo sad abt that Spoke..😲 i dont know half the things in hindi.. πŸ€” .. i'll be happy if can count to 30-40 in hindi without getting confused..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dont blame her.. weekdays are sooo confusingggg...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†.. 
Originally posted by: purva

But what is this WED-DAY?? Even in english it is confusing.. do you mean to say Wednesday?

Purvi.. you picking on Spoke..😑..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Spoke goes by her own english dictionary which i svery differnt frm OUR mainstream dictionary..😳.. 
Purvi.. two words to add in your dictionary....

1. homo-sex
2. wed-day
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh you mean Wednesday??😳 I thought WED-DAY bole to 'Wedding Day'πŸ˜†Lolz!! Spoke ji😳
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Meena1

Purvi.. two words to add in your dictionary....

1. homo-sex
2. wed-day

Also remember, Spoke made a seperate post on you, saying "Why does Meena "Like" all posts. And none "Likes" the breakthrough posts that she makesπŸ˜† Aww!! Spoke kiddo is so cuteπŸ€—
Originally posted by: sunandshine

Ohh you mean Wednesday??😳 I thought WED-DAY bole to 'Wedding Day'πŸ˜†Lolz!! Spoke ji😳

Oye... kis ki shaaadi.. who's getting married.. are we invited.. dulha kaun hai.. i hope he's cute.. but then again that wouldn't matter cuz he's already taken 😑.. does he have any hot brothers.. 😳 make sure they are single..πŸ˜† shaadi kahan ho rahi hai.. are they punjabi... does the guy love the girl or is he after the greencard.. ohh i hope he doesnt love her.. ohh well shaddo jii.. ram banaye jodi.. i hope he's happliy married to me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meena1

Purvi.. you picking on Spoke..😑..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Spoke goes by her own english dictionary which i svery differnt frm OUR mainstream dictionary..😳.. 

you guys have some history kya?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bahut yaraana lagata hai.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†