Posted: 14 years ago
time to distribute Dairy Milk chocolates   😆 She got 56% , Rashmi saw the list of those students only who got 1st division..Akshara got 2nd division

🥳 Gayitri told Akshara the reason for her being strict, she doesn't want anybody to point a finger at her (ho ho my guess was right) ...Akshara got her MA in Gayitri 😆

Sunaina took almost half an episode to speak up abt her problem ..saas bahu thingy ...Sunaina lost her first child bec. of dadi ..some excellent dialogues frm sunaina tdy 👏 dadi forced Sunaina to have a baby bec. of her husband's ailing health..he wanted to see Omi's child..Sunaina didn't oppose their decision and lost their child (sorry i missed tht part where Sunaina told the exact reason..may be there was some complication in her pregnancy) ..Rajshri tells her that she has Anshum with her then why is she sad? Sunaina said that she lost her husband's love and trust with their first child ! and Anshum couldn't return her that love..it was bad for Anshu also bec. he never got tht affection frm both his parents ..when there were problems b/w omi and sunaina then anshum also suffered... 😭

Akshara cooked vrat ka food and Daddaji will prolly not eat it..in the precap, Naitik says "bas? 56%? you didn't study? Akshara said at least i passed"
😆 Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
ooh !!! such a lame excuse!!well i thought she wuld come first!!

if ur name is not here in the first division. won't u check in the second division list?? here instead of checking it they just assumed that she failed

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
I cant believe why she was not shown passing with flying colors😲🤢.....Itna saara natak and how she understood the Othello analysis etc etc...for 56% !!!
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

I cant believe why she was not shown passing with flying colors😲🤢.....Itna saara natak and how she understood the Othello analysis etc etc...for 56% !!!

well that's bec. she will pass with flying colors NOW , bec. Naitik can help her, that is if she's allowed to study
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Vo vaale subject mein hi achchhe numbers aaye honge 😊. Othelo hi padhha aur kuchh nahi Akshara ne shaayad.
Originally posted by _charu_

well that's bec. she will pass with flying colors NOW , bec. Naitik can help her, that is if she's allowed to study
charu di i think it will be a big problem with her study.Bcz dadaji will not allow her for collage.so strom is coming. He said that before no collage after married.Edited by Nancy Jr - 14 years ago
what are they trying to show.akshara got only 56%.this is too much .varsha is  college topper  kam se kam they can show akshara  passed in first division.for this naithik throwing party.hahahaha

pehle all of u tell me one scene after marriage where akshara is smiling n she's happy..after their reception

will this be another Naitik-less episode???

Originally posted by lacchu21

what are they trying to show.akshara got only 56%.this is too much .varsha is college topper kam se kam they can show akshara passed in first division.for this naithik throwing party.hahahaha<br><br>

yaar ek toh he threw a party when she got 56%, abhi is mein bhi complain 🤣