Dill Mill Gaye

guys is that our armaan(Armaan Discussion here) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ritu_24

IF-Rockerz

ritu_24

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_furor

God i feel lik taking da next flight to mumbai and kidnapping da cvs...i think v ll b better suited for dat job...height of absurdity...
hahaaaaaaaaa...thats true!!!! if it IS armaan....then u better do it for me plzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "guys is that our armaan(Armaan Discussion here) (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammy_furor

Goldie

ammy_furor

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ritu... Done..! As it is they r good for nothing dimwits...

Evash

IF-Dazzler

Evash

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
so armaan is in a mental asylum omg
cant wait to watch

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i am positive agar woh whle chair main baith ke pagal pan ki bhi acting karne wala hai bhi to he will be the best and much more coler and hotter that other interns woh are normal hote hue bhi abnormal hai
go on kg agar aap wheel chair main bho ho to bhi pura vishwash hai u will rock there and probably again make up cry
ab samajh aya mujhe un sab abnormal se ek yuvraj hi normal kyun lagta tha thoda are armaan ka rishtedaar jo hai
guys i am not sure just imagination hahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan_Rajsiddhika_ksg

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
atleast we can see him isnt that a treat

mr.superkool

IF-Sizzlerz

mr.superkool

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_furor

God i feel lik taking da next flight to mumbai and kidnapping da cvs...i think v ll b better suited for dat job...height of absurdity...

haha sure why not even i will help u dear....pakka am damn sure even i feel the sameWinkLOL

mr.superkool

IF-Sizzlerz

mr.superkool

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

i am positive agar woh whle chair main baith ke pagal pan ki bhi acting karne wala hai bhi to he will be the best and much more coler and hotter that other interns woh are normal hote hue bhi abnormal hai
go on kg agar aap wheel chair main bho ho to bhi pura vishwash hai u will rock there and probably again make up cry
ab samajh aya mujhe un sab abnormal se ek yuvraj hi normal kyun lagta tha thoda are armaan ka rishtedaar jo hai

haha well said he will be the best but we gonna miss the armaan shararath pan naa yaarCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhika_ksgmithilalovesksg

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.superkool

Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

haha well said he will be the best but we gonna miss the armaan shararath pan naa yaarCryCry
that to i am missing whole old gang masti and shratipan yaar bt yeh humare haath main nahi hai cvs jo de rahe hai usse khush raho if its armaan waiting to see hw kg portray this side of charector

Post Reply New Post

Go to top