Fan Fictions

Its Complicated!!(mayur os)pg 81 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 83

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Awesum yaar loved it plz pm me wenevr u write os on mayur plz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its Complicated!!(mayur os)pg 81 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tingtingteeding

IF-Sizzlerz

tingtingteeding

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
okay guys i thought of writing another mayur os which is like always nothing to do with the show....sorry about that...its not very good but still since i wasted my two hours during practicals wen i was supposed to do prolog programs i'm writing it down......

alls well that ends well

I don't remember when we met. He was my best friends twin brother. my best friend gunjan sharma, I knew her since like forever, and so I knew her brother, mayank sharma since forever. Maynak sharma, the cool dude of college. He wasn't the usual cool dude. he was one of the worst students in class as far as attendance was concerned, work completion was concerned, but he also was the football captain and always was among the top rankers of the class. Me, I'm a crazy girl, who hardly attend lectures and never completes my work on time. I know I sound somewhat like mayank, but I'm not a football captain and I'm not among the top rankers in class. I get good marks but not as good as him and gunjan. Whatever reputation I have in class with my teachers is because of gunjan. She is the eyecandy for all teachers. Because of her I get to complete my work may be late, but she sees to it that I complete my work.

Since I know mayank since like always and since we two are somewhat similar you might think that we must have been great friends. Wrong!!! We were anything but that. Our relationship was pretty wierd actually. We spoke pretty well with each other when we were with gunjan and the rest of our friends. But if we passed wach other in the corridor then we would not even look at each other. Funny you might say but that's how our relationship was. We hardly acknowledged each other without gunjan being around. I always wondered whether he dint like me or something like that coz he had no problem talking to other people around. When we were with gunjan and our other mutual friends we used to tease each other like anything. He used to pass a sarcastic comment on me and I wud return it back wid my own sarcastic comment. If anyone saw us at that time we would come across as best of friends since neither of us would feel bad about each others comments but otherwise we wud behave like strangers.

I remember once in my second semester due to some technical mistake I was declared fail in two subjects. I was completely shattered. I might not be among the top rankers but I definitely among the good scorers in class. I had completely lost hope. Gunjan was by my side all the while. Everyone in my class came to know about me being fail and everyone was shocked. I was finding it hard to face people. I don't know why but mayank was the last one I wanted to see at that time. I don't know why but me failing made me feel small infront of him. I thought he wud pass one of his great sarcastic comments. But never was I so wrong in life. He didn't say anything like that, infact he supported me unwaveringly. He told me that there has to be some mistake as I could never get such marks. His confidence scared me, thinking that what if I actually flunked in those subjects I would be breaking his trust in me. But he was confident that there had been some mistake. He was there with me along with gunjan during the entire revaluation procedure. The revaluation results came and indeed there had been a mistake. They had given me someone elses marks and I had scored pretty good marks in both the subjects. He was ther with me and gunjan when we went to see the results. I remember him smiling from ear to ear when he saw the result. He was more happy than me I ahd thought at that time. I felt a strange happiness seeing him that happy which had nothing to do with me passing. He told me that I have to give him a treat and I did. But after that incident we went back to being strangers again.

He was smart, intelligent and his each word dripped in sarcasm when he spoke to me. I would always retort back with my sarcasm. I knew I could give him back anytime and he knew that too. I don't think I liked any of his qualities coz though we were same we were also very different. I always thought that we tolerated each other only bcoz of gunjan.

Then at the end of the fifth semester, something weird happened. None of mayanks friends had come to college and he wanted to bunk the lecture. I had no mood of attending the lecture but gunjan was hell bent on attending it. I told her to bunk and unfortunately or fortunately mayank heard me. He asked me if I would bunk with him and gunjan told me to go right ahead. So I bunked, with mayank.

We went to our college cafeteria. We sat quietly for about 10 minutes waiting for the other to start the conversation. When I didn't say anything he started the conversation. I don't remember what we spoke about but we spoke a lot that day. All nonsense if you ask me?but I had fun?fun with mayank sharma. We spoke in our usual style, pulling each others leg but this time without gunjan being around. Suddenly two boys started fighting outside the caf and we started laughing looking at them. I hadn't even stopped laughing when suddenly mayank said I love you. Just like that, out of the blue. I was completely taken aback. I just stared at him blankly. Seeing that I wasn't responding he told me that he always loved me but never confessed bcoz I was his sisters best friend and he thought that I didn't like him. But that day he could not stop himself from telling me abpout his feelings. He told me that he wud accept my decision even if it were a no. to say I was shocked wud be an understatement. I had never expected mayank of all the people to say this. Not that I didn't like him, hell I loved him and since forever. I realized it when he said that he loves me that all the while I was trying to ignore him not bcoz of my nature but bcoz I was insecure that he might not be liking me. He waited for my answer. I had a hard time expressing my feelings to him but at the end of the day we both were ahppy, hell we were ecstatic. I was an idiot to not recognize my love when he was in front of me all the time. but now he is my boyfriend for and we are getting engaged tomorrow. So as they say alls well that ends well.

Edited by zoya_me - 05 December 2009 at 9:15am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

chandra21Anonymus PJsalma009Mayuree012drkhoobsooratmayur247AnilalovesJUNmayur.foreverThe-chosen-onemayur_fanardhanapreksha07mannnnnnDelcy-Aiza-Inshiraanju011shivangi278Escapistxbeyondwordsxkirti123adi_guptasparikhI-love-dmgMrinaLoveNotejeniluvmayur-Nabeeha--ananya-.SilentPrincessShwePoo-Samira-wind453SobtiObsessionFaria.hgrhr~*mishu*~Delena-ciousShafooa-little-hopeFragranceOfLoveafshanafreenmyownareaannie07.PINK.Krishna_SouravNikki_Titli

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hey i am the first one to comment!
well i was waiting for ur update......now i can go to sleep contented *yawns* ......u took so long to update it.....

awesome sonal......and u were saying that its not good.....man to kar raha hai ki tujhe gale laga loon.......*raises her collar* maine kaha tha ki tum ise publish karo and i knew i can never be wrong........*claps* awesome work done..........now i would expect u to write os often......i loved it.....it was nice and most important unique......ie different.....keep on the good work...... it was wonderful......

Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 20 October 2009 at 12:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tingtingteeding

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ZOYA..amazing!! I love this OS...it is so absolutely ffaabbb:) Love yu Hug

tingtingteeding

~*mishu*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*mishu*~

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
wow that was awesome!
my mouth literally fell open when mayank said i love you!
it was totally unexpected!
loved it!!

tingtingteeding

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update.It's superb part dear.Thanks for pm me.

tingtingteeding

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Amazing
Zoya
I was shocked to hear
I love you
from Mayank
But it was cho cweet