Uttaran

Excellent Acting by Vansh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Excellent acting by Vansh aka Rohit Khurana in 5th October episode.He behaved truly like a drug-addict and a depressed person.

This guy has a long way to go. Star

The best actor in this show after Ayub Khan and Vaishali Thakkar. Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Excellent Acting by Vansh" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i also liked his acting
he will be fine after ichaa 's entry

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Ya rohit was gud , but cast of uttaran been doing gud job .. i mean everyone are gud at their roles but outstanding acting surely say Ayub,Rashmi , Vaishali .... i hate tapu  but cant disagree she isnt gud...but i love innocent Tinas acting how helpless it is .....Nandish is gud in his role ...............

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Right... This is one of those shows whose cast is full of good actors...

I have seen many shows who are rocking the trp charts but their leads and others are very very average actors.Some of them are also not able to emote properly...Sometimes they don't do anything, sometimes they overdo their expressions...

But Uttaran is full of good actors... Even I like the acting of Pratima (Nani) no matter how evil she is.

colorsAddict

colorsAddict

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yup agree, rohit khanna joined team of good actors...all are awesome

although I didn't like vansh part  when he could't walk and do anything properly, veer helped, and then he could even push and walk so fast

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Wat makes me so happy that the 2-3 shows which i watch got great casting ...............

not required but would mention ,Bidaai ,Uttaran and Agle Janam ...... attimes Na Anna Is Desh .........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top