Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta or Mamta ka rishta lol!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Seeing  how in the show mothers are controling n taking decisions for Archana -Manav i think its high time the show should be renamed Winkand a perfect title also got for it instead of Pavitra rishta cause there's nothing that they show abt this rishta all the focus is on mothers n how they control,take decisions n fight with each othere like cats so it should be named

Mamta ka RishtaLOLLOLLOL(english translation Mothers relation)

Priya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalrosedevashree_hsensodyne.Mandy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta or Mamta ka rishta lol!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
i know yaar
pata nahii kya ho raha hai

jitna they try to get togethere utna hi mummy's creating issue's for them

Its like Parivaar v/S Pyar
i guess parivaar would Win the BattleOuch

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

i know yaar
pata nahii kya ho raha hai

jitna they try to get togethere utna hi mummy's creating issue's for them

Its like Parivaar v/S Pyar
i guess parivaar would Win the BattleOuch

Preeti is sliye i said it should be renamed as Mamta ka rishtaOuch

yes Parivaar will win cause pyaar karne waley ek dusre ko samajhtey nahin aur trust bhi nahin karteyOuch

Priya

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
First it was only sulochana who has creating problems, Savita was only a minor nuisance. Now, seems like Savita is joining the war with Sul to see who is worse. Savita is lying about her own son and ruining his image in front of his other family. Enough of it now. Lets move the story some more.Lets show Manav's struggle to prove his innocence.

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Archana's love for her mom has reached its limits. I think the only reason she married is because it is what her mother wanted, not her. If Archana really wanted this marriage, she would have fought for it but for her it is all about Sulochana and what she wants. I agree the name of the show should be changed as this is obviously not about Manav and Archana's relationship or what used to be of it, this is about Archana and her mother! Very disappointing!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top