Non Sun TV Serials

Anbe Vaa - October Discussions - Interesting (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

reenap75

Groupbie

reenap75

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hmmm innikki Sandy ore azhugai I want Jeevanu.  Priya veetla i think they will accept and I also think Masterji will tell something to Jeeva that makes him change his mind.  So I guess we have to wait and see. i liked jana and Devi part today it was very touching......  Namala paithiyama akkama iruntha sari.

Edited by reenap75 - 21 October 2009 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anbe Vaa - October Discussions - Interesting (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Today

Sandhya comes to her father who is all broken thinking about his daughter. She first apologises for not conveying this before. She tells her own reasons for not informing this first to Jeeva and not telling her father also. Masterji is all broken and blames himself for doing all the works to join Jeeva and Priya
Sandhya cries and wails that she wants Jeeva no matter wht and she tells only masterji can help her in this

Masterji as usual sits with his peg and thinks, Jeeva comes there and they both have a chat. masterji shares an emotional moment with Jeeva telling that he likes him etc.. Paavam Masterji . Both Jeeva and Masterji convey each other that they had something to tell each other. Masterji hides his feelings and asks Jeeva about his matter. Paavam Jeeva so happily conveys his gratitude for bringing back Priya into his life and about the way Priya confessed her love..
Masterji tells that his matter was nothing b4 wht Jeeva told and takes another peg in the name of Jeeva and Priya 4ever.. Jeeva leaves and Masterji Cries
(first time in AV Masterji is crying out loud...But my respect for him is increasing, He was not selfish like Sandhya thinking about his daughter alone..If he had done that I would have lost that respect for him.. Awesome Performance by Masterji.. Hats off.. He really is a Masterji..)

Jana and Devi Moment

He gives a letter . She reads in front of him
(in her house balcony i think) then crushes it and throws on the ground.. He takes it and wonders wht went wrong btwn them (poor jana)

Priya and her Amma have a moment of Mother daughter talk and she asks Priya about Jeeva and his intention. This time she was talking in favour of Jeeva and asked Priya about their true feelings. Priya confessed to her amma about all wht happened and also about the fact that she loved him too. She also told their marriage would be only with her amma's asirvadham.. Her amma reacts in a smooth cool way and conveys that she would talk to someone related to him about this. Priya suggests to talk to Masterji and her amma tells okay.. Priya vekkapattu gives a smile
( I really feel sorry for PriyaCry..Dont knw wht is waiting for her..)

Again Devi and Jana Moment

Devi comes to fetch water and Jana comes out of his house. Avanga paathum paakatha mathiri moves away from him and he follows her calling her and stops her .. He asks about her strange behaviour. She tells him to leave her.. He warns her to stop thinking stupid and to think about their marriage alone.. Jana gives some superb dialogues..
(really paavam jana is now not able to leave DeviCry) He tells that she was the one who forced and followed him till he fell for her and now after he kept the knife on her Dad's neck she is trying to Back doesnt make anysense.. Even if One day, he wants to leave with her..(I liked Jana's talks a lot) He talks all that and leaves
Devi watches him goes first with a small veruppu expression then wipes her tears

freeze

Sandhyavin Kaadhal is making no sense now.. Innaiku thaan i read a quote about true love.

"You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy,
even if you're not part of their happiness."

Sandhya is behaving just the oppositeOuch. If she was trying to get Jeeva when he loved Priya one side then it was okay. Both have rights to love one sided . But ippo both Priya and Jeeva are so serious and Jeeva is so happy to have Priya. Ippo poyi enakku Jeeva thaan venum nu solli Masterji ye torture panna its Selfishness..

She can stay loving him, not marrying anyone,Marakka mudiyathu ellam sari thaan but adhukkukaaga separating a pair to get her love doesnt make sense at all.... I hope dir doesnt give us such wrong ideas. One side its her friend and other side its her love. rendu perayum azha vittu thaan she wants to win her love na its truly unfairOuch...

Masterji oru periyavar.. Avar poyi Jeeva kitta pesuvaaru nu thonale.. I think Jeeva will indirectly some how come to knw about it ,either when Masterji blabbers after his drinks or when he talks to Sandhya.. Masterji Kaadhale madhikaravar. I dont think he will make way to separate these lovebirds to give Jeeva to his daughter...

Appidiye Masterji pesi Jeeva manasu maarinaalum they can never be happy if his decision is a Sacrifice based oneOuch..
I hope they handle this situation without hurting Priya and Jeeva .. Sakthi is surely gonna get hurt. Paavam summa vandhavanukku aasa kaatti ippo thittu kadakkarthu thaan micham,

Ore Kozhappama irukku. As Reena told Nammala Paithiyam Pudikkavekkama Irundha SariOuchConfused

Edited by anjkhoney - 21 October 2009 at 11:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Anjali ma,

Thanks da for giving the updates... If u don't have much time, a brief one will do.. Coz, i will be able to watch it few days.. I will manage those VJs.. Only few days i will not be able to watch..

S'day isaw Masterji vaazhtufying Jeeva and feeling happy for JEeva and then when he leaves Master crying.. He is so great na.. not like Sandy...

Sandy Jeeva venumnu kettala? Kadaila kedacha vangikka sollu.. SHe is so sick.. she is psych.. epadi thann friendship lover oda sandosham edhayum nenaikama, selfish a iruka mudiyudho....

Hope Priya's mom is goign to talk all good things about marrying Priya to JEeva... SHe looked cool only na... Masterjiku apadi oru nelama vandh aenna agaradhu.. Poor man...

I saw Janaa's dialogues.. that alone... Very good... Ilike his character and the way he loves Devi and his courge...
Din't Devi reply? pesave ilaya? Enna ponnu.. Meratuna bayandhuruvala?

sakthi romba paavam.. Enna panna poraro.. oora paaka poiduvaaro?

I think soemthing may happen to Master ji and Jeeva will come to know about Sandhya then and will decide to leave Priya.. Priya is so caring and understanding.. She will also accept...

Anajli, thanks once again for the update...

Master ji and Janaa impresse me.. Only those are the two scenes i saw.. and they both were good...

anjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Anjali ma,

Thanks da for giving the updates... If u don't have much time, a brief one will do.. Coz, i will be able to watch it few days.. I will manage those VJs.. Only few days i will not be able to watch..

Its okay ma i am free onlyEmbarrassed. I will do it. Munnamathiri long ones illaye so this one is fine with me maSmileEmbarrassed ..

Sandy Jeeva venumnu kettala? Kadaila kedacha vangikka sollu.. SHe is so sick.. she is psych.. epadi thann friendship lover oda sandosham edhayum nenaikama, selfish a iruka mudiyudho....

Yeah I too hate her.. loveroda santhosham thaan mukhyam le?. then why is she doing this.?.. Ivanga love mattum thaan osathi nu mathiri romba thaan vadhadara?

Hope Priya's mom is goign to talk all good things about marrying Priya to JEeva... SHe looked cool only na... Masterjiku apadi oru nelama vandh aenna agaradhu.. Poor man...

According to our old promo masterji will hug Priya and shed silent tears while huggig herCryCryCry..

I saw Janaa's dialogues.. that alone... Very good... Ilike his character and the way he loves Devi and his courge...
Din't Devi reply? pesave ilaya? Enna ponnu.. Meratuna bayandhuruvala?

Devi replied like vidu naan poganum.. Namma rendu per seranum nu solli ithana peroda thalaye edukkanuma etc?

I think soemthing may happen to Master ji and Jeeva will come to know about Sandhya then and will decide to leave Priya.. Priya is so caring and understanding.. She will also accept...

I dont want Jeeva to leave Priya ... Appidi kadaikkara love will never last.. Cha eppidi irundha Sandhya ippidi aayitaale..

Master ji and Janaa impresse me.. Only those are the two scenes i saw.. and they both were good...

Me too Masterji was always my fav but instead of Aadhi now its Jana.. Very matured and caring

Sandhya is doing exactly wht i saw her doing in Mal serial. negative role, but here it has a base of her sad story which makes others sympathetic towards her and her feelings.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj..
Waiting for the scene MAster ji and Priya...

Devi ku ipo thann theriyudha.. Anaikku Jannava round katinapo enna pechu peseina pulla. Ipo appanavum bayam vandhirucha...

anjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Haha yes annaiku appava pottu thalava? en love eppidi prove pannarthu nu kettu scene mela sceneWink but ippo i dont knw wht keeps her so silentOuch...

Paavam Priya is full time dreamland now. Not expressing it but she learned how to blushBlushing.. All credits of Jeeva and his love for herClapClap...

Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Really.. I wil try watch Priya today.. for sure... may be masterji comes to her home and her mom may discuss... i want to see that..  I cannot miss it...
Priya blushing - romba adhisayam... so i il watch,..

Angel and aadhi enga? eppopa ivanga carrom velayaduvanga...
Adhu illama ennavo madhiri iruku...

anjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I too miss their Carromboard Meeting.

Aana Angel Aadhi vendame pl. konjam valarattum. Aadhi love vandha odane evalo licence ellame pesa aarambichitaaru..Angel romba overa dai da adhu idhu nu .. Renduperum pannarthu chinna oullathanama irukku,, Avanga Gift exchange pannara scene paatheengalaDead? En porumaya romba sodhichaanga..

They have to change their track.. beach poyachu,Bike le sutharannga.. ini Joseph sir permissionoda cinema kooda povanga ippidi pochu na..

Annaikku perusa Aadhi 'Kaadhal naa ippidi thaan' nu varusha kanakka ore concept nambi vaazharaanga jananga nu overa dialogue vittuttu ippo wht is he doing?LOL. En beach park, nu suthinaathaan love aConfused? over a ille?
LOL

Meena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top