Anbe Vaa - October Discussions - Interesting - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Today they first showed Sandhya playing with veena with tears. Masterji hears her play and sits silently with a big tensed face (not knwing wht exactly happened to his darling)..

Thaadi Mama FB Anna and Jeeva waiting in Priya's house after getting the grocery. After a long Nakkal talk by our superstars, Priya's amma comes with a smile and offers them to have coffee and goes inside.. Ponathu amma but coffeeyoda vandhathu Priya.. She offers coffee to the echukutties and Thala. Thala asks about Priya's coffess and she tells that milk was not enough for another cup of coffee.

Thaadi Mama and FB anna moves from there and our Lovebirds share a sweet moment. I liked the chemistry btwn them.. She drank the coffee from his glass and ore vekkam and smile.. Priya is improving a lot..

Next Scene

Sandhya comes to Priya's place to meet her .. Priya comes from her work and talks to Sandhya. By that time Tempo man(who is to bring Priya's Akka's things to her Amma's place)  comes talking about Jeeva and leaves.. Both her amma and kutty sister comes asking for Jeeva and talks a lot about him. Sandhya hears this and remains silent with a lot of burning inside.... Priya talks about the way they lived with their father and their loneliness after his sad demise.She mentions about the way Jeeva was trying to do everything like her dad, Trying to take his position (Being responsible and caring) in the house..She goes inside and Sandhya again sheds tears silently

Devi waits for her tea in Bhai's tea kada and Jana comes there indirectly talking to Devi as if talking to Bhai.. Then he asks her directly about her silence and she leaves the place. Jana tries to stop her but she breaks his hold and moves away, shattering Jana...

Next Scene..

Sakthi comes to Masterji asking for permission to take Sandhya for a Violin Katcheri.. She comes and rudely hints Sakthi that she was not interested in anything..
Sakthi who gets hurt leaves the place silently telling Masterji..

Masterji gets fed up seeing all this and asks Sandhya repeatedly wht her problem was.She first tells nothing( this is where her problem is. She never told she was sad or the reason when she was sad.. then how will others knw)

She as usual blames Masterji for everything. After a long arguement she opens her mouth telling Jeeva is the one who she loves and wants to live with. SHe leaves and Masterji is all shocked hearing this..

Freeze

Today Jeeva and Priya shared a very sweet cute moment. Ivalo ponathukku appram if Jeeva is telling he wants to leave Priya then it can be Masterji and his promise only. But if that happens the this love and feelings wht Jeeva Priya or Sandhya has doesnt make any sense..

Anjali, thnak s a lot for the updates...
Sandy - veena with tears? Idhu dhan u r gonna do till the end..
Jeeva - grocery? Cha... U r losing self respect.. Oru veetuku help panlam.. Adhukaga ipadiya....
TM abd FB anne, mariyahdai kettu poradhuku munadi nengalavadhu anga irundhu kelambinigale... Priya Jeeva romance a.. nadakkatum, nadakkatum... Ipove half nee half nan.. mmm..  ok ok...

Devi romba over... pinnadiye alanjela.. ipo enna... Idhu too much,,, three much... Enga TM and FB kita soliduven...

Sandhya yaar veetula irukomnu kooda parkama azhuviya.. oruthar nalla vishayam sonna, aduthavangalukku nalladhu nadandhuduchenu azhuviya.. can't u smile atleast for the sake of ur friend ad her family... cha... enna ponnu nee... Ipadi irundha kudumbam nallapadiya nadatharadhu romba kashtam ma...

Amma thayee... sakthi ya ipadi ethi vitutu ipo vandhu kadu kadu nu pesuna enna artham.. Thappu ellam un mela.. Ipo Avana kochikita.. unaku vilayada vera aale kidaikaliya.. Jeeva and Master ji mattum una vechu edhvadhu pesuna evlao kovam varundhu.. nee mattum paavam sakthi ipadi insult panra.. that too after engagement... Avan kitta poi unmaya solla vendiyadhu dhane...

Nalla vela, ipavum sirichu pesitu nallaiku jeeva pinnadi pogama, iupovavadhu unoda suya roobatha andha paiyanukku puriya vachiye... Poor guy.. fell pity for Sakthi..

Ipovum unga appvaye thittu... Enaku vayila asingama varudhu.. Ipovavadhu vai thirandhu soniye.. romba sandosham...
Nalladhu naasam panna vai thirandha madhiri iruku...
Pesama u marry Sakthi itself.. nalla paiyan.. Nasuka irukan.. Romba Vazhiyala.. Avana una suthala... Help panran.. Unga appavayum paathupan.. Let Jeeva and Priya be happy....

Elam full stop vekka porangalo nu paatha, ella storylayum oru comma potutangale...
Aadhi, Janaa, Jeeva serndhu paathu romba naal aachu....
hmmm innikki Sandy ore azhugai I want Jeevanu.  Priya veetla i think they will accept and I also think Masterji will tell something to Jeeva that makes him change his mind.  So I guess we have to wait and see. i liked jana and Devi part today it was very touching......  Namala paithiyama akkama iruntha sari.
Edited by reenap75 - 14 years ago
Today

Sandhya comes to her father who is all broken thinking about his daughter. She first apologises for not conveying this before. She tells her own reasons for not informing this first to Jeeva and not telling her father also. Masterji is all broken and blames himself for doing all the works to join Jeeva and Priya
Sandhya cries and wails that she wants Jeeva no matter wht and she tells only masterji can help her in this

Masterji as usual sits with his peg and thinks, Jeeva comes there and they both have a chat. masterji shares an emotional moment with Jeeva telling that he likes him etc.. Paavam Masterji . Both Jeeva and Masterji convey each other that they had something to tell each other. Masterji hides his feelings and asks Jeeva about his matter. Paavam Jeeva so happily conveys his gratitude for bringing back Priya into his life and about the way Priya confessed her love..
Masterji tells that his matter was nothing b4 wht Jeeva told and takes another peg in the name of Jeeva and Priya 4ever.. Jeeva leaves and Masterji Cries
(first time in AV Masterji is crying out loud...But my respect for him is increasing, He was not selfish like Sandhya thinking about his daughter alone..If he had done that I would have lost that respect for him.. Awesome Performance by Masterji.. Hats off.. He really is a Masterji..)

Jana and Devi Moment

He gives a letter . She reads in front of him
(in her house balcony i think) then crushes it and throws on the ground.. He takes it and wonders wht went wrong btwn them (poor jana)

Priya and her Amma have a moment of Mother daughter talk and she asks Priya about Jeeva and his intention. This time she was talking in favour of Jeeva and asked Priya about their true feelings. Priya confessed to her amma about all wht happened and also about the fact that she loved him too. She also told their marriage would be only with her amma's asirvadham.. Her amma reacts in a smooth cool way and conveys that she would talk to someone related to him about this. Priya suggests to talk to Masterji and her amma tells okay.. Priya vekkapattu gives a smile
( I really feel sorry for Priya😭..Dont knw wht is waiting for her..)

Again Devi and Jana Moment

Devi comes to fetch water and Jana comes out of his house. Avanga paathum paakatha mathiri moves away from him and he follows her calling her and stops her .. He asks about her strange behaviour. She tells him to leave her.. He warns her to stop thinking stupid and to think about their marriage alone.. Jana gives some superb dialogues..
(really paavam jana is now not able to leave Devi😭) He tells that she was the one who forced and followed him till he fell for her and now after he kept the knife on her Dad's neck she is trying to Back doesnt make anysense.. Even if One day, he wants to leave with her..(I liked Jana's talks a lot) He talks all that and leaves
Devi watches him goes first with a small veruppu expression then wipes her tears

freeze

Sandhyavin Kaadhal is making no sense now.. Innaiku thaan i read a quote about true love.

"You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy,
even if you're not part of their happiness."

Sandhya is behaving just the opposite. If she was trying to get Jeeva when he loved Priya one side then it was okay. Both have rights to love one sided . But ippo both Priya and Jeeva are so serious and Jeeva is so happy to have Priya. Ippo poyi enakku Jeeva thaan venum nu solli Masterji ye torture panna its Selfishness..

She can stay loving him, not marrying anyone,Marakka mudiyathu ellam sari thaan but adhukkukaaga separating a pair to get her love doesnt make sense at all.... I hope dir doesnt give us such wrong ideas. One side its her friend and other side its her love. rendu perayum azha vittu thaan she wants to win her love na its truly unfair...

Masterji oru periyavar.. Avar poyi Jeeva kitta pesuvaaru nu thonale.. I think Jeeva will indirectly some how come to knw about it ,either when Masterji blabbers after his drinks or when he talks to Sandhya.. Masterji Kaadhale madhikaravar. I dont think he will make way to separate these lovebirds to give Jeeva to his daughter...

Appidiye Masterji pesi Jeeva manasu maarinaalum they can never be happy if his decision is a Sacrifice based one..
I hope they handle this situation without hurting Priya and Jeeva .. Sakthi is surely gonna get hurt. Paavam summa vandhavanukku aasa kaatti ippo thittu kadakkarthu thaan micham,

Ore Kozhappama irukku. As Reena told Nammala Paithiyam Pudikkavekkama Irundha Sari😕

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Anjali ma,

Thanks da for giving the updates... If u don't have much time, a brief one will do.. Coz, i will be able to watch it few days.. I will manage those VJs.. Only few days i will not be able to watch..

S'day isaw Masterji vaazhtufying Jeeva and feeling happy for JEeva and then when he leaves Master crying.. He is so great na.. not like Sandy...

Sandy Jeeva venumnu kettala? Kadaila kedacha vangikka sollu.. SHe is so sick.. she is psych.. epadi thann friendship lover oda sandosham edhayum nenaikama, selfish a iruka mudiyudho....

Hope Priya's mom is goign to talk all good things about marrying Priya to JEeva... SHe looked cool only na... Masterjiku apadi oru nelama vandh aenna agaradhu.. Poor man...

I saw Janaa's dialogues.. that alone... Very good... Ilike his character and the way he loves Devi and his courge...
Din't Devi reply? pesave ilaya? Enna ponnu.. Meratuna bayandhuruvala?

sakthi romba paavam.. Enna panna poraro.. oora paaka poiduvaaro?

I think soemthing may happen to Master ji and Jeeva will come to know about Sandhya then and will decide to leave Priya.. Priya is so caring and understanding.. She will also accept...

Anajli, thanks once again for the update...

Master ji and Janaa impresse me.. Only those are the two scenes i saw.. and they both were good...
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Anjali ma,

Thanks da for giving the updates... If u don't have much time, a brief one will do.. Coz, i will be able to watch it few days.. I will manage those VJs.. Only few days i will not be able to watch..

Its okay ma i am free only😳. I will do it. Munnamathiri long ones illaye so this one is fine with me ma😊😳 ..

Sandy Jeeva venumnu kettala? Kadaila kedacha vangikka sollu.. SHe is so sick.. she is psych.. epadi thann friendship lover oda sandosham edhayum nenaikama, selfish a iruka mudiyudho....

Yeah I too hate her.. loveroda santhosham thaan mukhyam le?. then why is she doing this.?.. Ivanga love mattum thaan osathi nu mathiri romba thaan vadhadara?

Hope Priya's mom is goign to talk all good things about marrying Priya to JEeva... SHe looked cool only na... Masterjiku apadi oru nelama vandh aenna agaradhu.. Poor man...

According to our old promo masterji will hug Priya and shed silent tears while huggig her😭😭😭..

I saw Janaa's dialogues.. that alone... Very good... Ilike his character and the way he loves Devi and his courge...
Din't Devi reply? pesave ilaya? Enna ponnu.. Meratuna bayandhuruvala?

Devi replied like vidu naan poganum.. Namma rendu per seranum nu solli ithana peroda thalaye edukkanuma etc?

I think soemthing may happen to Master ji and Jeeva will come to know about Sandhya then and will decide to leave Priya.. Priya is so caring and understanding.. She will also accept...

I dont want Jeeva to leave Priya ... Appidi kadaikkara love will never last.. Cha eppidi irundha Sandhya ippidi aayitaale..

Master ji and Janaa impresse me.. Only those are the two scenes i saw.. and they both were good...

Me too Masterji was always my fav but instead of Aadhi now its Jana.. Very matured and caring

Sandhya is doing exactly wht i saw her doing in Mal serial. negative role, but here it has a base of her sad story which makes others sympathetic towards her and her feelings.
Thanks Anj..
Waiting for the scene MAster ji and Priya...

Devi ku ipo thann theriyudha.. Anaikku Jannava round katinapo enna pechu peseina pulla. Ipo appanavum bayam vandhirucha...
Haha yes annaiku appava pottu thalava? en love eppidi prove pannarthu nu kettu scene mela scene😉 but ippo i dont knw wht keeps her so silent...

Paavam Priya is full time dreamland now. Not expressing it but she learned how to blush☺️.. All credits of Jeeva and his love for her👏👏...
Really.. I wil try watch Priya today.. for sure... may be masterji comes to her home and her mom may discuss... i want to see that..  I cannot miss it...
Priya blushing - romba adhisayam... so i il watch,..

Angel and aadhi enga? eppopa ivanga carrom velayaduvanga...
Adhu illama ennavo madhiri iruku...
I too miss their Carromboard Meeting.

Aana Angel Aadhi vendame pl. konjam valarattum. Aadhi love vandha odane evalo licence ellame pesa aarambichitaaru..Angel romba overa dai da adhu idhu nu .. Renduperum pannarthu chinna oullathanama irukku,, Avanga Gift exchange pannara scene paatheengala🤢? En porumaya romba sodhichaanga..

They have to change their track.. beach poyachu,Bike le sutharannga.. ini Joseph sir permissionoda cinema kooda povanga ippidi pochu na..

Annaikku perusa Aadhi 'Kaadhal naa ippidi thaan' nu varusha kanakka ore concept nambi vaazharaanga jananga nu overa dialogue vittuttu ippo wht is he doing?😆. En beach park, nu suthinaathaan love a😕? over a ille?
😆