Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

Anbe Vaa - October Discussions - Interesting (Page 3)

anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Hey guys,
Serial semma fast a pogudhu... R they gonna end this soon??

I too think like thatSmile. all the three or 4 love stories are in the finishing point nowOuch. Joseph sir has come to knw about AA.. Jana Devi Love is also out to the world now. Priya told Sandhya she is in love with Jeeva. Sandhya will tell Master. Wht else is left? Now they have to show how they face and tackle each situation also give a proper judgement to Sakthi's feelings..

Janna proved that he can do anything for his parents.... Great... But Devi was crying to leave his dad... Poor girl not able to support anyone... Anikku ennavo Enga appava veti poturuven savadal vitanga... Adhellam pechuku thana... Y to talk things that can't be done....

Yeah i was wondering that only. Annaiku she asked him 'Enga appave pottu thallava' ..She was trying to prove her love le and she was like will do anything to win his loveWink. Appo andha mathiri words varathu sagajam thaaneOuch.

1000 thaan rowdyo kolakaarano irundhalum Bhaskar is her father and Kathi munai le Appave paakarthu, is something really sadCryOuch.

Bhaskar looks very strangeConfused, oily hairy look and the way he tell 'Ay' makes me irritated. Overa sound vidarthu, mirattarthu etc...

Same with Angel... Appa ninga enna sonnalum ok vame... Wat Gabriel is gonna tell? Angel tols Aadhi that she wil leave her dad and come with him nu... That also just for words... Not true??

I dont knw whtr Joseph sir is true from his heart. We all knw he is her father, he loves her too much, and there are fathers who deal such manners softly. Irundhaalum is Joseph sir really okay with Angel's selection?

Yeah Angel also told she would go with Aadhi and mentioned that he would understnd his daughter's situation instead of blaming her nu...

Joseph sir mathavanga maathiri oppose panna she will surely go against his decision. Oppose panna he will turn a villain to Angel. Ippo if he handles her softly and go as if he is supporting his daughter, she will feel sorry for her Appa and love him and and stay with him.
Its like Reverse Psychology le? He tells like this also na ' Enakku heart pathi mattum ille, manasse pathiyum theiryum'.. Is there any ul kutthu in this?

Priya accpted her love to Sandy.. Apo kooda Sandy is talkin like that.. . Sandy love panna adhu true love... Jeeva lova panna mattum adhu true illaya...  Idhu epadi nyayam aagum... Ellam Kaadhal seidha mayam.... Sandy is all shatteres.. Priya hasn'ttold that she opened her love to Jeeva nu..

Love nu vandhale it comes with pain. Adhule one side love na sollave vendam.. She is trying to secure her love by talking this and that about Jeeva and his intentions etc. But whats the use of separating them? She is never going to confess it properly.

Confess panniyum Jeeva didnt believe it. If she had cried and confessed that day when Jeeva apologised to her for what Aadhi and Jana told her, maybe he would have believed it.Now whts the use of crying or telling Masterji.. 'Dai Muttal Appa' nu thittara time le she could have told him this le? Ippo now she is going to become the Muttaal Ponnu.

If sandy tries to do some stupind things by telling Jeeva something about Priya, she wil get nose cut...  Jeeva will come to know about her... But I think Sandy is gonna open her love to MAster ji...

'All is fair in Love and War'  nu pechukku solla nalla irukkum but Saiyyal nu vandha it will not look good and yes it will look stupid also.

Sandhya va muzhusa villi ya maathuvaangalo?

Lets wait and see....

One Info,
Vijay TV is producing a new serial based on School students again.. But htis time, the school is located in a village and all village students...  The prob b/w two villages.. Only one village has higher standards...

Yeah Mdear I saw the teaser. 'Kallikaattu Pallikoodam' right?
I think they are going to use the 8pm slot for school serial again..After Kamal Sir's Ulaganaayagan Programme ends this might take the 8pm slot

I too wanted to talk about a School based Serial

I knw this is not about AV or any tamil serial , but for an info. Asianet has started a youth based school serial named 'Autograph'. It started from last monday and it is from 6:30pm IST..

Inga there is no two gangs or fights. Its the story of Five students who form a gang named 'FIVE FINGERS'...Three guys and two gals.. The whole school is fed up with their activities. Samma KD velai they do...

Its also about Plus one students like KKK... We all are KKK fans le so wanted to share it with u all.

Adhule one guy looks and behaves like Mike and here he is a Boxer and yes is the Thala..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Anjali ma,
We both have very close wavelength... S'day only i watched this Ottograph serial... Just the last scene.. and then they telecasted the tile song..
Thanks for sharing  the info...

I was thinking it may be like School Days serial - a very old serial whch was telecasted in DD long back...

I was also thinking about KKK... We enjoyed it ila... it was good overall na... Miss those people a lot...
reenap75 Groupbie
reenap75
reenap75

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I too watched the new promo I dont know what is going to poor Sandya.  Le6ts hope for the best that this serial will end good.  Eagerly waiiting for monday
rkalpananaidu Senior Member
rkalpananaidu
rkalpananaidu

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
apo anbe vaa mudiya pogudha... adhukulayaaa.. cha ipa thane arambichanga adhula ipdi pannuranga... konjam extend panna than ennavam.....very bad
Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Guys,
Kallikaatu Pallikoodam starts from Oct. 19th...
This week there will be no Anbe vaa I guess...
Coz of Kamal hassan function on Monday and Tuesday..
Some Airtel Super singer program on Wednesday.. May be thursday they will air some other program...

From next week new serila is scheduled in Anbe vaa slot... Then what will happen to Anbe vaa? I think it will be rescheduled to some other slot...

Oh God, if they reschedule it to 8PM slot, then I will have to rely on IF updaters.. If anyone could give brief updates....
I pray they reschedule to 7PM slot...

anjkhoney

anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Anbe Vaa is back to 8pm slot... i missed the promoOuch but saw sandhya in the end in her usual red nightie ....
Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Anj ma,
In promo they showed Sakthi vekapattufying...
Some engagement and exchanging thambulam... Don't for  whom...
Sandhya kottufying that she loves Jeeva and thought to live with him...
Jeeva telling Sandy, that he has done a lot for Priya and gone behind her. Now he thinks to leave her... Sandy's face light up...

Aiyo, AV is at 8PM slot.. and it is a hard time for me.. So please post a very brief update of waht happened...

anjkhoney

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
TM and FB(shree and Aish) joining 2morrow for discussions.

anjkhoney

Go to top