Non Sun TV Serials

Anbe Vaa - October Discussions - Interesting (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Anj.Clap

Joseph,Angel's father yesterday showed his original character.He,in any way want to get rid of aadhi..
Adhavadhu..ponnum avara thappa nenekka koodadhu..and at the same time,creating a misunderstanding b/w aadhi and angel and separating them...Rombha kevalamana game u r playing Mr.Joseph..DeadDeadAngry
Aiya aadhi raasa...pls dont change ur decision....pls..

masterji rombha paavam..ponnukku parpaara illai jeeva life aa parpaara???so sad...def.something i s going to happen to him...day by day this thought is increasing...CryCry

jana and devi.........
Hello Ms.devi...onnu unga parents petcha kettu complete aa aadhi ya reject pannunga...or parents vendaam janaa dhaan venum nu stronga irunga...adha vittuttu oru nalaikku oru petchu.....
Accused aa kalyanam panraangalaamAngryAngry...wait for some time...soon this jana will kill ur father,and he will also be an  accused ...then u can marry jana....AngryAngry

God ..this sandhya...ellarayum azha vakkaradhum,kashtapadutharadhu dhaan velai pola irukku....
nenekaradha appo appo pesirundha yaarukkume ippo kashtam illai...Angry

Edited by shreenithi - 28 October 2009 at 10:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IFanjkhoney

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anbe Vaa - October Discussions - Interesting (Page 10)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Anjali ma,

thanks for the updates da... Anytime MdearSmile

Parents and Children should be open about their thoughts atleast in life matters.... hmmmm,, paapom aadhi enna panrarunu....Confused
100% true.. Accept pannara maathiri panni kavukkara appave nambave koodathu
 I don't like showing this thanni adikaradhu for feelings...Angry Episdoe directorku oru kuttu...

Why would they stop showing that?Angry Avara seekrame saagadikkavendam? So they will show these scenes as many times they canOuch..

Anjali u missed this part... Jeeva talking ot Sandy about master ji and his health... Whatever, Jeeva told was absolutely right.... Sandy thinking about her problems always taunts her dad... never seems to take care of him... JEeva said it nicely... Sandy should care for dad's health also..... Jeeva good...StarStar

Yes I forgot to mention that le? cha i dont knw how i missed itOuch. thank you for reminding me ma...SmileWhatever he told was 100% true.. Jeeva sonna 1000 madangu le for her. Let her obey him and be loving to her father atleast now.

Janaa anne semaya pesuninga....  SmileDevi ma, unga mappilai kokki kumar a? Vendma ma...WinkI liked this pair very much.. Smile
All are good....StarStarStar
Love nu vandhaale problems illama irukkave irukkadhu.. Pirivu mattum endha vidhathula solution nu theiryale.

Aiyo, poor sakthi.. I really felt bad for him... CryCrySandy ipo than sollanumnu thonichu.. adhuvum edho sikirama sonna madhiri oru nenapu... after 2 months solli irukinga.... Sakthi was crying.... It means that he is hurt a lot... Sandy being the first girl in his life... but Sandy is not so lucky to have such an understanding and caring guy... Sakthi was so happy when he came but he was so sad when he went out....Cry
Masterji was the one who started this topic le so he is blaming him.. Sandhya ellathaleyume late idhule kovam vera varutho avangalku..

Wat u guys say about the episode?

Love na ennallaam pratchana, the emotional moments,problemsCryCryCry ,ellame shown in one episode...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Shreeyakka neenga sonnathu unma..

Kaadhal nu vandha ellatheyum thangara sakthi venum, Edhayum face panna dairyam venum. Adhavittuttu Love pannanum nu aasa irukkum, Adha kadaikkara varaikkum porduvanga but kadaicha appram next stage vidanum nu thonum. Appo varaikkum kannukku theriyatha pratchana ellame kannukku theriyum.

Appa, Sanda, Ratham ellame munnadiyum irukku but they never bother.2 perum love panna aarambichanga na appram edheyavathu kaaranam kaatti love pannardhe vidarthu, piriyarthu,periya thyagam panna mathiri nadikkarthu.Appram oru dialogue vera,'Namma Kaadhalukku Sakthi Irundha Adhuve Nammale Sethu Vakkum'... Idhe pozhappa pochu.Cha.

Aiyo Indha nbsp tholla thaangaleD'oh...Nadule vandhu vandhu imsa kudukkudeAngry.

Edited by anjkhoney - 29 October 2009 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Aiyo Indha nbsp tholla thaangaleD'oh...Nadule vandhu vandhu imsa kudukkudeAngry.

Dont Worry Anj Dear...
                   Vazhkailyila appappa Verumai yetti Paakkum..
                              adhaan indha nbsp.......
idhallam pazhagikkamma..
enna nee innum chinna paapavae irukka....

reenap75

Groupbie

reenap75

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Finally the cat is out of the bag everyone know about Sandy's  intention.  I am eager to watch the next week episodes hope they make it interesting and not sothappal.

vidu

Groupbie

vidu

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hey everyone, I m a huge fan of Anbea vaa...next week gonna be rocking...any guesses abt jeeva n sandya??????......i just love them.....

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=vidu]Hey everyone, I m a huge fan of Anbea vaa...next week gonna be rocking...any guesses abt jeeva n sandya????[QUOTE=vidu]

Hi ViduSmile

Welcome to AV familyEmbarrassed.. Very happy tp see ur participation here in our discussion thread.. Please do join us daily for the discussions.

As for the next week promo, Vijay tv is yet to show the promo..

As far as the episode as gone, Priya is the one who is shocked hearing all what Sandhya told. Even though Jeeva has come to knw from Sakthi he is still in a joking mood. So if something has to happen it can only be Priya's decision.. Lets wait and see

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged

sandy is too much..such a selfish women.hate her

i wonder what will be the reaction from priya now.she should go and discuss this matter with masterji and should take his advice.ippadi ellarayum kashtapaduthittu indha sandy kku ippadi oru life thevaiya??  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top