Pati Patni aur Woh

Pati Patni Aur Woh Daily Discussion Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 66

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
yeah, she only realized her mistake when gurmeet told her that what she did was not right.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pati Patni Aur Woh Daily Discussion Thread (Page 4)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Oh, I was totally shocked at Debi's talking back to the real parents.   She should have admitted that she made a stupid mistake and apologized!   I would never leave my child alone even for a moment in my own house.  I wouldn't even leave a sleeping baby alone to take a bath.  Babies can get hurt or get into anything.  There is no excuse for that at all.

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Hey Mehraan! Long time!

Finally, I've been waiting for an ED thread.

About today's epi: I can't believe Debina left the baby all alone in the house! If she went in another room then it's fine. But she went to another house! And then when the parents told her she can't do such a thing, she retorts back. Now don't think I'm bashing her here because I have no personal liking for any of the people in the show. I just found her act quite shocking.

Quick question: why can't Mouni go to the Mandir? She mumbled her answer all the time.
hi jenyy...hru dear??gud 2 c u hereTongue agreed wid all of u here...i didnt like debinas attitude...instead of admitting her mistake   she was waiting 4 gurpreet 2 tell how she  was illtreatedDead... she shud kno it was truly her mistake n moreover i didnt like debis n mounis talk on baby...mouni the way she saidq2' mareli bachi'...yuck...tat was disgusting n debis answer she eats everythng in the house...tat kind of hurted me seeing the celeb commenting on the babies!!n finally rakhis baby's  real  mom ...tat lady  luks so phony...the way she says she didnt give a bath 2 my baby n getting irritated n stuff.......the face she makesDeadDead...if u had so much 4 ur baby..then y the hell did u leave ur baby 2 a stranger...jus 4 money..isnt it?????rakhi  was having a wonderful time wid the baby(though im not a rakhi fan) bt her efforts were geninue...

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
yeah, rakhi was having fun, but the poor baby was crying a little.

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Ammoos - D'oh Gotcha

Mehraan - I'm good. Great to hear from you too. You went on a holiday and disappeared!

OK, Juhi's really irritating me now. Come on, the woman can't get up to look after her recently married husband so how could she look after somone else's kid as her own?! She fired at Sachin (bechara) for informing her that she had to go to the Mandir. She even snapped at him for not telling her about the child's medicine. Read the manual yourself woman!

Someone tell Rakhie and Elesh to stop it. Everytime they get 'cosy', I feel like I'm intruding on a private moment.

Debina - spunck up some zeal woman! This tea party may be some extra work but it could be fun.

Precap - I don't even wanna think about it!

OK, rants over Big smile

But a part I did like is when Shilpa's kiddo bites her and the real parents' reaction to the whole thing. How hilarious were they? It was as if they were watching some movie or something. All that was missing was the popcorn.

Edited by Jenifer. - 07 October 2009 at 5:58pm

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Debi will do well with the tea party. She seems like she knows her way around the kitchen.

Shilpa's baby's bite was hilarious. The real parents were enjoying that.
Guddu baby kept on hitting poor Mouni's baby during massage. Why didn't Debina move her baby awayConfused
Juhi is a constant complainer.
Rakhi's music and dance really amuses her baby. Loved the baby's laughter and clapping handsLOL
Elesh and Rakhi, cool down your romance, you are in front of millions of people. Get cozy at a private momentLOL
Hardly saw GurmeetOuch  Only for a few moments when he was polishing the floor and during the pooja at their house.Confused
Hopefully tea party will be fun tomorrow.

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Guddu baby kept on hitting poor Mouni's baby during massage. Why didn't Debina move her baby awayConfused
Juhi is a constant complainer.
Elesh and Rakhi, cool down your romance, you are in front of millions of people. Get cozy at a private momentLOL

I wanted to kick Debi for that what was she waiting for there, the baby was hitting the other so hard and she was lyting on her back, she could have suffered some najor injury, and Debi was enjoying the scene..AngryAngry

JUhi always finds something not to do the given task.

Rakesh must stop their stupid romance, it was fun but now its uuuuuhhhhh.....Angry

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
True Uma, Guddu baby could have hurt Shaurya baby's eyes during massage.   She kept hitting Shaurya on the face.  Debina should have moved away.  Why didn't Rakhi and Juhi take their babies for massage? The massage lady was being a little rough on the babies too!   The babies need to be treated with gentleness, not like they are sumo wrestlersLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top